Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:23 PM

Ghanian Artiste Causes Commotion At The Ghana Music Awards After Losing Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanian Artiste Causes Commotion At The Ghana Music Awards After Losing Out (1357 Views)

Mandisa Dlanga's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram (photos) / Tiwa Savage Attends BRIT Awards After-party (photos) / Ghanian Artiste, Wisa, Displays His Manhood Live On Stage [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanian Artiste Causes Commotion At The Ghana Music Awards After Losing Out by AmicableEd: 3:44pm On May 19, 2013
Lol, I really don't much about these artistes but this story is kinda interesting...
At the Ghana Music Awards that took place yesterday May 18th in Ghana,and in hand, dancehall artist, Bandana caused some commotion after losing out on the Reggae/Dancehall Song of The Year nod. Bandana who thought he deserved the award won by Kaakie, went into ‘pissy mode’, venting that he had been robbed of his award.
He was seen angrily screaming at the lobby of the venue, where he was temporarily thrown out and detained by security.
He further went to vent his spleen on Charter House, organizers of the awards, as well as Kaakie.
He said:
“F**k Ghana music industry, F**k charter house and I mean this from my heart .i don't need them in any way..."
That's kinda childish, anyways here's the best part....see his "hate" tweets below:
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/05/ghanian-artiste-fights-over-award-at.html
Re: Ghanian Artiste Causes Commotion At The Ghana Music Awards After Losing Out by Afam4eva(m): 3:50pm On May 19, 2013
Recipe for disaster! His music career is officially over. Adieu!
Re: Ghanian Artiste Causes Commotion At The Ghana Music Awards After Losing Out by Chanchit: 4:09pm On May 19, 2013
Lol, same thing Psquare did the year Asa won 4 headies including a category which Psquare were nominated, but they did'nt take it too far like Mr Bandana. I wonder if another award organizers would want to nominate him, cos he might be coming into the ceremony with a bazooka, should incase they rob him again.
Re: Ghanian Artiste Causes Commotion At The Ghana Music Awards After Losing Out by Afam4eva(m): 4:11pm On May 19, 2013
Chanchit: Lol, same thing Psquare did the year Asa won 4 headies including a category which Psquare were nominated, but they did'nt take it too far.
P square only granted an interview and spoke about their grievance with Hip hop awards and did not even cause any fracas. Though that year, i didn't see any reason why P Square didn't win an award. Though they should have shut up and suck it up.
Re: Ghanian Artiste Causes Commotion At The Ghana Music Awards After Losing Out by Tolexander: 5:04pm On May 19, 2013
Funny!

Maybe somebody had already told him he is better than the rest in his genre of music and had entered into his head.
Re: Ghanian Artiste Causes Commotion At The Ghana Music Awards After Losing Out by Temismith(f): 6:49pm On May 19, 2013
Eh ya.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures: Johannesburg Nollywood Fans Can't Get Enough Of Mama G / Flavour Engagement Rumours: “my Career Is The Only Thing On My Mind / Behind The Scenes Photos From Mercy Johnson's New Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.