Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Meet Ayiri Emami, The Man Who Sponsored 2face And Annie's Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Ayiri Emami, The Man Who Sponsored 2face And Annie's Wedding (1933 Views)

10 “OMG I Wanna Marry” Pictures Of 2face And Annie Idibia Together (photos) / 2face And Annie In The Same Traditional Attire / MI Abaga With 2face And Annie At His Coronation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Ayiri Emami, The Man Who Sponsored 2face And Annie's Wedding by trendystuf(f): 10:29pm On May 19, 2013
Ayiri Emami is very rich but I don't know what to make out of his outfit. I love fashion, but not everything in fashion suits one's age and body shape. Do you think its hot or not?

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/05/meet-ayiri-emami-man-who-sponsored.html

Re: Meet Ayiri Emami, The Man Who Sponsored 2face And Annie's Wedding by Airforce1(m): 10:31pm On May 19, 2013
This guy is a phucking ritualist..... See him juju beads angry
Can somebody please call the police angry
Re: Meet Ayiri Emami, The Man Who Sponsored 2face And Annie's Wedding by Tolexander: 10:38pm On May 19, 2013
trendystuf: Ayiri Emami is very rich but I don't know what to make out of his outfit. I love fashion, but not everything in fashion suits one's age and body shape. Do you think its hot or not?
he is sexy even with the k-legs!

Ayiri indeed

Moreover, still hard for me to believe there is still someone that made more sponsor than Akpabio of the 2face wedding.
Re: Meet Ayiri Emami, The Man Who Sponsored 2face And Annie's Wedding by Nobody: 1:21am On May 20, 2013
This scallywag that spends money equal to his workers salary in one day but find it hard to pay them. Always delaying salaries.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Cossy Kisses A Married Man In Public!! / See Pics Of J Lo And Her Twins At Disneyland / Funny Photo: Yaw Dress Like A Prosti.tute In New Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.