Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". (7647 Views)

New Music: Lil Kesh Ft. Patoranking - Is It Because I Love You / Anybody Got Ryan T - If Na Love You Want? / Akon, You Already Know I Want To Love You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by Ivynwa(f): 1:47am On May 20, 2013
Please Listen To My First Single Titled "I Love You Boy".

Please can you appreciate my first single for me. Yeah Yeah I walked into the studio and I and my Producer made that sweet song that I wrote-----make some noiseeeeeee!!! Here's the link

http://picosong.com/F6E7/

I love the beat we produced in the studio but it seems to have been toned down and changed by the computer (I don't know whether it's my laptop or something). I hope you get to hear all the beats intact, you can do me a favour and use a speaker when listening to it, I like it better when it is blasting loud loud. The song is a nice lovesong, good to listen quietly to at a low volume in the night while lying down to sleep------I love it and hope you will.

4 Likes

Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by Afam4eva(m): 1:48am On May 20, 2013
Let me listen and i will be back...

...i'm currently listening to it and i'll first say that the beats is good. Whoever cooked the beats did a good job.

Secondly, you have a good voice but i think it was tampered with because it kinda sounds too thin.

Thirdly, i think it will be great if the words in the lyrics can be reduced. I think it's too much and you're tryna say too many things at the same time.

I also like the fact that you infused Igbo language into it. I will forever rate people who use Igbo in their songs.

I never knew you were a musician though...Good job. I can;t wait to see it in the market.

2 Likes

Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by Ivynwa(f): 1:58am On May 20, 2013
I appreciate your criticism Afam. Thanks. I hope you get to hear it from the CD,it sounds better blazing from a sound system the computer seems to have digitized down my sweet beat for me. Lol

Yeah Naija songs sounds sweet when infused with our local language. I think PMAN also has it that Nigerian songs should have an element of a Nigerian language or something which is why most musicians mix in our local vibes.

2 Likes

Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by Afam4eva(m): 2:13am On May 20, 2013
I'll like to see you do something with Splash in the future. That girl is tight.
Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by Ivynwa(f): 2:19am On May 20, 2013
Afam4eva: I'll like to see you do something with Splash in the future. That girl is tight.

Yeah, the Babe is cool. It's the same producer that produced for both of us. I will see about passing a CD over to you Afam okay. Thanks
Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by Afam4eva(m): 2:22am On May 20, 2013
Ivynwa:

Yeah, the Babe is cool. It's the same producer that produced for both of us.
Seriously? Are you currently in a record label cos i know H-Man manages Splash?
Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by Ivynwa(f): 2:23am On May 20, 2013
It has the instrumental part too which is in the CD, I may upload it.
Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by Ivynwa(f): 2:24am On May 20, 2013
Afam4eva:
Seriously? Are you currently in a record label cos i know H-Man manages Splash?
No I am not signed on with them yet but my work was done in their studio by the same person that mixed Splash's beat. Right now I manage myself, I have no manager yet lol.
Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by Afam4eva(m): 2:25am On May 20, 2013
Ivynwa:
No I am not signed on with them yet but my work was done in their studio by the same person that mixed Splash's beat.
OK
Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by Ivynwa(f): 3:38am On May 20, 2013
Jeez! I can't even hear my deep deep sweet baseline.
I may find another site to upload to see whether i can get a better result. It sounds so good out from the CD and that's what i want people to hear.

1 Like

Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by Nobody: 7:47am On May 20, 2013
Nice beat,song is quite catchy but i think it would,ve been much better if the producer didnt alter your voice.
The auto tune wasnt good.

The ....tie mu obi ...part sounds sweet.

The...dont break my heart anymore ...sounds a bit clumsy..like its hurriedly included..bit of a rush there..
Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by Nobody: 7:52am On May 20, 2013
Ivynwa: Jeez! I can't even hear my deep deep sweet baseline.
I may find another site to upload to see whether i can get a better result. It sounds so good out from the CD and that's what i want people to hear.

Pls upload another one with your natural voice.
Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by kandiikane(m): 7:54am On May 20, 2013
Ivy, has it been mastered? If it hasn't you won't be able to get the same sound you had in the studio or CD with all the instruments and such on different mediums. You need to get your producer to master it properly.

I have not listened to it because my phone isn't compatible but will do so on my computer and I will let you know what I think.
Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by Ivynwa(f): 8:24am On May 20, 2013
gbosaa: Nice beat,song is quite catchy but i think it would,ve been much better if the producer didnt alter your voice.
The auto tune wasnt good.

The ....tie mu obi ...part sounds sweet.

The...dont break my heart anymore ...sounds a bit clumsy..like its hurriedly included..bit of a rush there..

No Baby, the "don't break my heart anymore" is a very natural part of the song, it wasn't hurriedly put. Yeah yeah the "Tie m Obi" part is supposed to be part of the hook of the song as a naija song. Glad you appreciate that.

gbosaa:
Pls upload another one with your natural voice.

A greater part of the song is my voice, he only added auto tune to the intro and some few parts. The effect was good, it got digitized up here sounding a bit different. Thanks for your criticism Gbosaa.

kandiikane: Ivy, has it been mastered? If it hasn't you won't be able to get the same sound you had in the studio or CD with all the instruments and such on different mediums. You need to get your producer to master it properly.

I have not listened to it because my phone isn't compatible but will do so on my computer and I will let you know what I think.

Yes Kand it was well mastered. I will try and upload in youtube to see whether it will retain the baseline and some good parts of the beat there. I am wishing that i can hand out the CD here for people to listen to. It sounds better with all the beats intact from the studio compared to how it sounds here. I will see what to do about it.
Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by kandiikane(m): 9:03am On May 20, 2013
You sure?

That's why I asked whether it has been mastered because it should sound exactly the way it sounds on CD.
Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by Ivynwa(f): 9:15am On May 20, 2013
kandiikane: You sure?

That's why I asked whether it has been mastered because it should sound exactly the way it sounds on CD.

Very sure girl. How are you? kiss

It was mastered, my producer is a good hand-------artists across the country bring their work(mixed beats) to him for him to master.
Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by kandiikane(m): 9:25am On May 20, 2013
Oh alright. Try uploading it on youtube so others won't have problems with compatibility.

I'm well, how about you?
Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by ijebabe: 12:15pm On May 20, 2013
Such a cute song haha! You sound different from what I imagined though. I agree with everyone that the beats are nice, the highlife kinda beat you want to move to. Didn't like the audio tune much though, I think Tonto has killed it for me tongue
Hope you continue with this smiley
Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by paulworld(m): 2:14pm On May 20, 2013
Downloading in progress
Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by lertee(f): 2:15pm On May 20, 2013
I love you tooo kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by mascot87(m): 2:16pm On May 20, 2013
I love you sweet heart,the song is great and lovely,please you are gifted and do keep it up
Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by pendusky(m): 2:17pm On May 20, 2013
downloading...
Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 20, 2013
Nice job, sweetie.
I couldn't understand some of the words sha, kinda sounded a lil bit clumsy...in my own opinion.
But it's a really good job.
Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 20, 2013
I like this. The Igbo kiss kiss kiss I also like the lyrics and the beat is sick too. However, I imagined your voice to be softer undecided Thats my opinion though.

1 Like

Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 20, 2013
The beat is nice, the voice could have been better without the excessive autotuning. The lyrics were a bit rushed in the chorus, sounded like you tried fitting in so many words into one line.

Overall, I think it's good, not bad at all for a first single.
Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by delors(m): 2:22pm On May 20, 2013
Nice song, but is she/he a Nigerian or south African?
Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by mallorca(m): 2:22pm On May 20, 2013
Ivynwa:
No I am not signed on with them yet but my work was done in their studio by the same person that mixed Splash's beat. Right now I manage myself, I have no manager yet lol.
can i manage you?
Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by Idowuogbo(f): 2:22pm On May 20, 2013
wot? shocked shocked shocked shocked o dikwa egwu o!!

ivy, i must remix dis shyte o!

can we collabo? wink cheesy
Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 20, 2013
BETTER NOT BE NO VIRUS IN THAT LINK NEITHER angry

2 Likes

Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 20, 2013
delors: Nice song, but is she/he a Nigerian or south African?

Igbo - Nigerian cool
Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by bigass(f): 2:24pm On May 20, 2013
THE MAIN THING I LIKE ABOUT IT IS THE IGBO ACCENT. ITS NICE PLEASE TAKE AWAY ANY FOREIGN ACCENT IN YOUR SUBSEQUENT WORKS
Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by dplomaticVal: 2:26pm On May 20, 2013
what is Ivy n Afam's conversatn doing in front page? lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Falz – "Le Vrai Bahd Guy" (Video) / Video: 9ice – “Mercy” / 2-Face Idibia In America: May 2006

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.