Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Prayers For Gej's Apologists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prayers For Gej's Apologists (2557 Views)

Buharists And Apc Apologists Are Your Beer/drinks Still Frozen? / 25,000 Pastors To Hold Prayers For Buhari In Lagos / Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayers For Gej's Apologists by bilms(m): 8:21am On May 20, 2013
Finally,i have conceded to your arguement about Gej's great performance and i agree that President Jonathan has done so wonderfully well. I also agree that he his the best president Nigeria ever had as you want me to believe. Let me just conclude and pray that, may God hand over the govt of your life to Gej. May God run your life the way gej has been running Nig. May he pardon the Alam that is embezzling your progress and award the contract of securing your life to Asari militant. May he remove the subsidy that makes your life easy and increase the cost of your life's plate number. Pls say ameen.

2 Likes

Re: Prayers For Gej's Apologists by toshacer: 8:33am On May 20, 2013
Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Gej's Apologists by raphead: 8:34am On May 20, 2013
let those our son apostles come here and say amen. but like their boss that refuses to say amen to the Abuja clergyman corruption prayer.
Re: Prayers For Gej's Apologists by karlmax2: 9:19am On May 20, 2013
bilms: Finally,i have conceded to your arguement about Gej's great performance and i agree that President Jonathan has done so wonderfully well. I also agree that he his the best president Nigeria ever had as you want me to believe. Let me just conclude and pray that, may God hand over the govt of your life to Gej. May God run your life the way gej has been running Nig. May he pardon the Alam that is embezzling your progress and award the contract of securing your life to Asari militant. May he remove the subsidy that makes your life easy and increase the cost of your life's plate number. Pls say ameen.
I say amen to your prayers.and I hope ure man enough to say amen to mine. May ur own life be ruled the way nigeria was ruled before GEJ came to power.may ur life be stolen from you the way oil theives stole our crude oil before asari and co started guarding the pipelines.may all ur hard work be stolen the way nigeria's wealth has been stolen by those who used the subsidy scheme to loot nigeria.and if alams is not the only governor to steal money from his state during OBJ administration may you not get pardon or forgiveness till the end of ur miserable life.may ur life be also run the way ur opposition has been ruling the states they control.if u don't say amen to these prayer u are a coward!!!!

20 Likes

Re: Prayers For Gej's Apologists by bilms(m): 9:41am On May 20, 2013
Say ameen to claim your transformation
Re: Prayers For Gej's Apologists by karlmax2: 9:46am On May 20, 2013
bilms: Say ameen to claim your transformation
may u are blind so u didn't see my amen.coward!!! U say amen to my own prayers if ur man enough please stop beating around the bush and say amen to my own prayer too.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Gej's Apologists by holyvirgin: 10:01am On May 20, 2013
karl max: I say amen to your prayers.and I hope ure man enough to say amen to mine. May ur own life be ruled the way nigeria was ruled before GEJ came to power.may ur life be stolen from you the way oil theives stole our crude oil before asari and co started guarding the pipelines.may all ur hard work be stolen the way nigeria's wealth has been stolen by those who used the subsidy scheme to loot nigeria.and if alams is not the only governor to steal money from his state during OBJ administration may you not get pardon or forgiveness till the end of ur miserable life.may ur life be also run the way ur opposition has been ruling the states they control.if u don't say amen to these prayer u are a coward!!!!
grin cheesy cheesy
Even buhari cannot say Amen to this your prayer!

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Gej's Apologists by Pygru: 10:15am On May 20, 2013
karl max: I say amen to your prayers.and I hope ure man enough to say amen to mine. May ur own life be ruled the way nigeria was ruled before GEJ came to power.may ur life be stolen from you the way oil theives stole our crude oil before asari and co started guarding the pipelines.may all ur hard work be stolen the way nigeria's wealth has been stolen by those who used the subsidy scheme to loot nigeria.and if alams is not the only governor to steal money from his state during OBJ administration may you not get pardon or forgiveness till the end of ur miserable life.may ur life be also run the way ur opposition has been ruling the states they control.if u don't say amen to these prayer u are a coward!!!!
shocked cry grin grin grin
Re: Prayers For Gej's Apologists by slimghost(m): 10:24am On May 20, 2013

Say Amen to Karl Max's prayer nah? clown cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Prayers For Gej's Apologists by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:25am On May 20, 2013

This is a clear upper cut landed with precision. Kudos Karl Max.

Blims, where are you?

2 Likes

Re: Prayers For Gej's Apologists by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:29am On May 20, 2013
so, in ur own heroic explanation, asari has been able to stop te bunkery?

U are an amusement park!

The case of both alamesiya, and asari who boasted to help negotiate amnesty and stop oil bunkery respectively can only be likened to the tale of a cat who is beatowed the honour to stop the thief who alwys steal the fried fish!

The people wo asked him to do the job knws perfectly thay the cat is the thief! It didn't turn out as an efficacy though, as expected!

But the OP himself is a MUMU!
Re: Prayers For Gej's Apologists by Nobody: 10:38am On May 20, 2013
Guy, you too much. Well done!
Re: Prayers For Gej's Apologists by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:52am On May 20, 2013

Blims, if you don't say Amen to Karl Max's prayer by 5 PM today, I'll say AMEN on your behalf.

6 Likes

Re: Prayers For Gej's Apologists by jmaine: 11:30am On May 20, 2013
The OP and his supporter's were quite silly here

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Gej's Apologists by Nobody: 11:54am On May 20, 2013
this is blasphemy.Agreed that GEJ is running the Nig govt to the best of his ability but he is not perfect while God is.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Gej's Apologists by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 20, 2013
Man u be prayer warrior.I hail o!
Re: Prayers For Gej's Apologists by automaticcarzz: 12:08pm On May 20, 2013
St.u.pid! The poster did not support the past administrations. Jonathan was part of past administrations. Anehni is a thief and part of the rogues who stole from Nigeria. What is he still doing in Jonathan's government? Jonathan is surrounded by the same people who stole from Nigeria's coffer. May your life be directed by God the same way Jonathan is directing Nigeria's affairs. Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Prayers For Gej's Apologists by talktimi(m): 12:21pm On May 20, 2013
OP sha Sorry for your life undecided
Re: Prayers For Gej's Apologists by tomakint: 12:39pm On May 20, 2013
slimghost:

Say Amen to Karl Max's prayer nah? clown cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
My guy the OP don gentle, they (anti-Jonathan) always want us to believe they know it all, as if to rule Nigeria na moin-moin! OP if you no say you be man say a BIG AMEN to that wonderful prayer cheesy cheesy
Re: Prayers For Gej's Apologists by tomakint: 12:42pm On May 20, 2013
My guy you too much cheesy cheesy abeg no tear my belle with laff cheesy even Belzeebub the chief of demons no fit answer Amen to that beautiful prayers cheesy

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Gej's Apologists by tomakint: 12:45pm On May 20, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Blims, if you don't say Amen to Karl Max's prayer by 5 PM today, I'll say AMEN on your behalf.
For where bling bling (Blims) don pick race tey tey cheesy
Re: Prayers For Gej's Apologists by kasiem(m): 2:14pm On May 20, 2013
automaticcarzz: St.u.pid! The poster did not support the past administrations. Jonathan was part of past administrations. Anehni is a thief and part of the rogues who stole from Nigeria. What is he still doing in Jonathan's government? Jonathan is surrounded by the same people who stole from Nigeria's coffer. May your life be directed by God the same way Jonathan is directing Nigeria's affairs. Amen!
ok, since gej has done nothing may u encounter an accident whenever u step on any road done by gej, say amen.
Re: Prayers For Gej's Apologists by gramci: 2:26pm On May 20, 2013
automaticcarzz: St.u.pid! The poster did not support the past administrations. Jonathan was part of past administrations. Anehni is a thief and part of the rogues who stole from Nigeria. What is he still doing in Jonathan's government? Jonathan is surrounded by the same people who stole from Nigeria's coffer. May your life be directed by God the same way Jonathan is directing Nigeria's affairs. Amen!

And may buhari ruin your life the same way he ruined the second republic, Say amen!

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Gej's Apologists by automaticcarzz: 2:47pm On May 20, 2013
kasiem: ok, since gej has done nothing may u encounter an accident whenever u step on any road done by gej, say amen.
Which roads? May God direct your life and your entire family life the same way Jonathan is directing Nigeria's affairs. Say Amen to the prayer.
Re: Prayers For Gej's Apologists by automaticcarzz: 2:52pm On May 20, 2013
gramci:

And may buhari ruin your life! Say amen
May Jonathan continue to ruin your life. Amen!
Re: Prayers For Gej's Apologists by automaticcarzz: 3:00pm On May 20, 2013
Unlike you guys, I have the gut to say may God work on my life the same way Buhari worked on Nigeria's affairs during his time as head of state. I challenge any of you to say the same prayer about Jonathan and see if your life comes crashing down or not.

4 Likes

Re: Prayers For Gej's Apologists by bilms(m): 4:40pm On May 20, 2013
Wow, i didn't know a drama is going on here. Marx, the prayer you said is still yours to say ameen. You supported the past and the president leader destroying Nigeria, i never did. Never to the past,not to the present. I don't support destruction and underdevelopment. 1. 2010 - 2013 Gej is Nigeria's president. Present leader 2. 2007-2010 gej is Nigeria's vice president. Past leader. 3. 2005 to 2007, gej is a Nigerian state Governor. Past leader. 4. 1999-2005, get is a Nigerian deputy state governor. Past leader. Oya marx, say ameen and claim your transformation.
Re: Prayers For Gej's Apologists by Sibrah: 5:56pm On May 20, 2013
KarlMax prayer is dead on arrival as far as i am concerned. Even the obj supporters admit the flaws of OBJ admin and past admin most times so it is dumb for KarlMax say that prayer. it should be directed to those who profess OBJ is near perfect if not perfect.
Re: Prayers For Gej's Apologists by slimghost(m): 6:19pm On May 20, 2013
bilms: Wow, i didn't know a drama is going on here. Marx, the prayer you said is still yours to say ameen. You supported the past and the president leader destroying Nigeria, i never did. Never to the past,not to the present. I don't support destruction and underdevelopment. 1. 2010 - 2013 Gej is Nigeria's president. Present leader 2. 2007-2010 gej is Nigeria's vice president. Past leader. 3. 2005 to 2007, gej is a Nigerian state Governor. Past leader. 4. 1999-2005, get is a Nigerian deputy state governor. Past leader. Oya marx, say ameen and claim your transformation.

You talking rubbish! GEJ is trying to fix the decay he inherited. So just say Amen to Karl Max's prayer. coward and hypocrite.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Enugu International Airport Flooded (full pics) / Alhaji Shehu Shagari Turns 90 Today!! Happy Birthday To Him / How Much Revenue From Cattle Herding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.