Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Make Money By Selling London Grade Ab Bale - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money By Selling London Grade Ab Bale (1517 Views)

London Grade A Clothing Could Make You Poor,the Secrets Of Making Money From It! / Making Money By Online -simple Way / Make 70% Profit By Selling London Grade Ab Bale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money By Selling London Grade Ab Bale by onitilo: 8:42am On May 20, 2013
You can make money from selling London Grade AB reclaims cloth from the largest producer / reclaimer in the UK, top ten in Europe and a major world player.

Wilcox Textile reclaimers and Processors Company

Established since 1895, Jmp Wilcox & Co Ltd and Wilcox Industrial supply Co are two companies collectively known as Wilcox Textile Reclaimers, a family owned group involved in the reclamation, processing and export of fine quality clothing to Africa, Eastern Europe and Asia. more info check http://www.jmpwilcox.co.uk/company.html

We are partner with this Company on Ladies Top Shirt and children's wears.
Its always in 55kg when open it you get up to 450 pieces to 500 pieces because they are quality wears some can be sold for N1500 downward but lets project N300 each there would still be profit worth of N40,000 and above on each bale sold.

We really use this opportunity to create job for those who got no job and those who think they still need part time job to compliment their income.

For more info call sunday on 07089210967 or email sonnytech2003@yahoo.co.uk

Re: Make Money By Selling London Grade Ab Bale by 4sis(m): 10:37am On May 20, 2013
Gud day sir. I do colect nd sel cloths (okrika) in Katangua. Sir, I can sell dat ur cloth bt no cash to buy it nw. Pls I need a very big favor from u. If I bring a guarantor, can u giv me one bale to sell nd gv u ur money within 4 to 5 days ? I wll auction the maket nd pay ur money wthn 4 days. U can look my last topic. I just need to raise cash to stand a business. Thanks
Re: Make Money By Selling London Grade Ab Bale by feelamong(m): 10:56am On May 20, 2013
4sis: Gud day sir. I do colect nd sel cloths (okrika) in Katangua. Sir, I can sell dat ur cloth bt no cash to buy it nw. Pls I need a very big favor from u. If I bring a guarantor, can u giv me one bale to sell nd gv u ur money within 4 to 5 days ? I wll auction the maket nd pay ur money wthn 4 days. U can look my last topic. I just need to raise cash to stand a business. Thanks

send me mail feelamong @gmail.com.

I think we have a lot to do together!
Re: Make Money By Selling London Grade Ab Bale by ddeston(m): 11:42am On May 20, 2013
IMPORTATION BUSINESS SECRETS EXPOSED!

Discover The Secrets Of How I Make Over 300,000
Monthly Importing New/Used Products From US And China Cheaply

With Less Than #10,000 And From The Comfort Of My Room And How You Too Can!

And please this business is only for the serious minded individual
that wants to break free from porverty

(LAPTOPS,MOBILEPHONES,IPAD,IPHONE,BLACKBERRIES,ELECTRONICS,JEWELRIES,GOLDS,
BRAZILLIAN HAIR,WRIST WATCH & MANY MORE!!!)
..............Mini-Importation Business with ZERO NAIRA, Using "OTHER PEOPLES MONEY"
(OPM) Or with less Than N10,000 CAPITAL & Grow it To Millions In Few Months Importing From Abroad (CHINA,USA,UK,MALAYSIA) ...........
& Get it Delivered To Your Doorstep Right Here In Nigeria!!!!!!!!

FOR FULL & FREE DETAILS
VISIT:::: >>>>>>>>>> http://justrealcash.com/

hotline: 07010659454

(1) (Reply)

Fund Center / Purell Hand Sanitizer / Job Opportunity,positive People Needed...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.