Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Love Is Good - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Love Is Good (1108 Views)

My Love Is Hatred / Love Is A Figure Of Speech / Love is Like a Rose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Is Good by mushiano(m): 11:25pm On May 15, 2006
My greatest success in Life and the Only success that will have real reason is to make you the happiest man alive,
I am so intent to leave this world with a testament to my talent in my novel and screenplay writing yet truly this has little meaning to that of Loving You. You are my One and Only. My dream come True. And for You baby there is nothing and I mean nothing that I will not do.
Always

(1) (Reply)

Prejudice? / ur love / "without You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.