Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi - Literature (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi (144036 Views)

The Afro Sushi / A Nigerian Story As Never Told Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 12:09pm On Oct 12, 2013
missvirgorick: Glow Sweety!
Eku ojo meta ooo.
You re doing a very good job with this story o.
I initiated my boss into 'Chocolate and Sushi' family and he is now addicted like me.
Well done girl.
Love you.....

grin grin
really? hehe, Merci madame!!
ure appreciated
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 12:11pm On Oct 12, 2013
IfeomaVanessa: I don't think she should tell Yemi. Sometimes, it's better to let sleeping dogs lie.

do you think so?
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 12:11pm On Oct 12, 2013
Omolola1: Oh plz Glow, don't leave me hanging here sad

lola baby!!! grin grin
Ive passed this part on my blog tho smiley
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 12:13pm On Oct 12, 2013
Joy4mi:
madam omolola pls u already left us hanging and dried out on yr thread.she o dabe.i just luv ur personality.

U knw i still luv u GLOW friendship me abi.

loool
yea, i know you do wink cheesy
oya omolola, you heard her o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 12:15pm On Oct 12, 2013

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 12:16pm On Oct 12, 2013
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 12, 2013
When nl meets the blog let us know, but right now, am enjoying d blog.
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Hollyb(f): 12:37pm On Oct 12, 2013
Sister glow, i must confess that your stories are soo out of this world, as in you are ten much. More grease to ur elbow. But pls pls and pls give us more update in ur blog like you do on nairaland. Tks in advance

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Kslib(m): 12:46pm On Oct 12, 2013
Damex333: When nl meets the blog let us know, but right now, am enjoying d blog.
Post the link of her blog,make me sef go read..
Thanks!
All izz well!
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by haryurmide(m): 1:21pm On Oct 12, 2013
@glowingscenes, i stopped following(or ghost-reading) d story here since i subscribed to ur blog but i jst discoverd dat i missed d episode 34 or is dat u forgot to upload dere(blog)? I wl check to confirm sha. Keep up d gud works.
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by ERF: 1:56pm On Oct 12, 2013
Ok ma, we tired of all this suspense. Thanks for the update though, but paste your blog here, and give us tutorials on how to work in it...

Those blog stuffs are kinda confusing...
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Cestmoi1(f): 2:01pm On Oct 12, 2013
Glowingscenes,ever glowing with her updates.I'm really enjoying this.I just hope Bisi confesses for her own betterment because one day na one day wey fowl yansh go open.As for Lamido and Molade,goodluck to them although what they are doing to Ify and Richard is unfair.They should just open up already.More mb and battery to your phone.Thanks for the updates.
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Omolola1(f): 2:03pm On Oct 12, 2013
glowingscenes:

haha, see lola oo grin grin

*covers face*
Knack me link to your blog sharpily
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 12, 2013
glowingscenes:

do you think so?
I don't know if it's the right thing to do but if I were in her shoes, I wouldn't say a word about it to Yemi. It just complicates issues.
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 12, 2013
Kslib:
Huh!! Say what?

Which sleeping dog? Dog lie where? This is his father for crying out loud--- She got phucked by her father in-law,her father in-law dis-virgined her..

Ok,let me rephrase---- The dad of the man she's about to marry shined her kongo.. She had better open that mouth of her's and talk before i do it for her.. angry angry

Sleeping dog ko, flying eagle ni! sad

All izz still well!
If she tells Yemi, it doesn't change what happened in the past. Yemi will probably dump her and hate his father more. Sometimes, the truth should be withheld.
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by PhysicsMania: 4:55pm On Oct 12, 2013
IfeomaVanessa:
If she tells Yemi, it doesn't change what happened in the past. Yemi will probably dump her and hate his father more. Sometimes, the truth should be withheld.

Girl, truthfully I tell you, your posts are annoying. It shows lack of wisdom!

What are you insinuating? Save a relationship with lies or insincerity?

Okay, now your arguement is based on saving the relationship ba? What gives you the impression that the truth wouldn't prevail?

Or you think seeing the person that humiliates you. You think seeing the person that made you automatically barren for life would make you smile abi?

You behaving like Molade, you know the emotional hurt/pain that girl is going true now? You think it's that easy ba?

If Bisi don't tell Yemi, the father would take advantage of her number one. And if nothing happens, her conscience would kill her.

It's better to lift off the burden to the one you trust, than keeping them to save a past.

Try and Learn, it's not all about getting married.

It's all about being happy the rest of your life..

Withheld the truth

Can you hide from your conscience?

You must be a child, i'm sorry.

Only the truth can save her, be it hard. Strong men are not those that beat the strongest men, but the one's that beat the most difficult problem.

Start to learn, only the truth can save someone from this situation!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Tinkybabe(f): 5:34pm On Oct 12, 2013
^^lol see fight on top fiction. cheesy

IfeomaVanessa:

I don't think Yemi would dump her. He sure would be infuriated but he would realise it's no fault of hers.He would probably take a break from her for some days to reflect.He would then realise how empty he is without her and call her back.

As for his father,he would detest him so much that he could scheme murdering him.

Glowingscenes!you are an amazing writer,I must confess.The turns, twists and suspense you give the story is intriguing..You are the bomb!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 12, 2013
Physics_Mania:

Girl, truthfully I tell you, your posts are annoying. It shows lack of wisdom!

What are you insinuating? Save a relationship with lies or insincerity?

Okay, now your arguement is based on saving the relationship ba? What gives you the impression that the truth wouldn't prevail?

Or you think seeing the person that humiliates you. You think seeing the person that made you automatically barren for life would make you smile abi?

You behaving like Molade, you know the emotional hurt/pain that girl is going true now? You think it's that easy ba?

If Bisi don't tell Yemi, the father would take advantage of her number one. And if nothing happens, her conscience would kill her.

It's better to lift off the burden to the one you trust, than keeping them to save a past.

Try and Learn, it's not all about getting married.

It's all about being happy the rest of your life..

Withheld the truth

Can you hide from your conscience?

You must be a child, i'm sorry.

Only the truth can save her, be it hard. Strong men are not those that beat the strongest men, but the one's that beat the most difficult problem.

Start to learn, only the truth can save someone from this situation!
K

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 6:45pm On Oct 12, 2013
for those asking for the blog addy,

www.glowingscenes.com
as for ppl wondering abt the technicalities of the blog, its quite Easy. just b patient And scroll thru my archives. there u'll see my stories.
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 6:55pm On Oct 12, 2013
@physics mania and Vanessa, we're all here to learn from one another so agree to disagree ok? no need to abuse one another. vanessa is airing her views and so arr you. yes wt u sed is true bt what's most important is that u deliver ur points well with comstructive points to back it up
kapish?
love u both. oya lets kiss and hug each other

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 8:05pm On Oct 12, 2013
Om

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by ERF: 8:35pm On Oct 12, 2013
glowingscenes:

hmmmn
I like ur analysis..
thank u ERF

Ya welcome.

Just scanned through your blog and I guess ma post was right..

Well to me, the truth should be told so the can move on without faults...

But when something be hidden, peace would be limited.

Besides, his father could be anyother man, it's just that the father gave him two shots- his ex, and his fiancee.

That's what we call double blow grin ..but right now the only problem is with the mum.

The deal was candid but, you can never excape from your conscience

The victim must know instictively that something is amiss..

Ride on ma, I'm solidly at ``the front of your back!``

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by waistaa(f): 9:42pm On Oct 12, 2013
plz what is da title of ur oda written tori.i ve read broken vows n am following these.plz abeg sha tel me odas n eku ise ma, jisi ike. may da gud LORD give u more insight
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by opeano(m): 3:30am On Oct 13, 2013
After i was told abt dis Lovely story. Due to my busy schedule, took me 3days to get here. Lovely twists and plots.
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by tallbit: 3:31am On Oct 13, 2013
So you can see more chocolate here

http://westernniger.com
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by jgatherer(m): 8:34am On Oct 13, 2013
Aunty Glow,e ku ójó métà o,bt ds suspense is overkilling o,lati last wk ni mo ti'n gbadura pe ki nkan kan ma sè molade o...I dey follow u 4 back like eczema
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Cestmoi1(f): 9:56am On Oct 13, 2013
Hmmmm to Rolake and Oma,won't say more than that.Thanks for the update,GS.
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Kslib(m): 10:09am On Oct 13, 2013
C'est moi:
Hmmmm to Rolake and Oma,won't say more than that.Thanks for the update,GS.
**checks wrist watch**

So moi you didn't go to church today? sad
All izz well!
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Cestmoi1(f): 10:12am On Oct 13, 2013
Kslib:
**checks wrist watch**

So moi you didn't go to church today? sad
All izz well!
lol,I didnt go.
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Kslib(m): 10:16am On Oct 13, 2013
C'est moi:

lol,I didnt go.
Why?

@Topic:: Rolake dey form tough girl shey?
Abegi make she finish her toughness begin tell oma say "i love you--- i cant live without you" grin grin
All izz well!
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Cestmoi1(f): 10:33am On Oct 13, 2013
Kslib:
Why?

@Topic:: Rolake dey form tough girl shey?
Abegi make she finish her toughness begin tell oma say "i love you--- i cant live without you" grin grin
All izz well!
I don't even know why myself o.As if you went too.
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Kslib(m): 11:00am On Oct 13, 2013
C'est moi:

I don't even know why myself o.As if you went too.
I went today. tongue

@topic:: @glowing,pls don't forget to deal with that iddiot who stole rolake's heart and broke it,stole her book and ran away.. angry
All izz well!

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (40) (Reply)

The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow / Black Maria 4 (Nemesis) / The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.