Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,136 members, 7,780,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:59 AM

Question For Pregnant Ladies - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Question For Pregnant Ladies (2380 Views)

4D Ultrasound & Doppler Scan: For Pregnant Mothers / Test Positive For Pregnant But Ultra Scan Says No Sac Found / N5000 Antenatal Allowance For Pregnant Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For Pregnant Ladies by f4flakes(f): 8:53pm On Apr 24, 2008
Hi All,

Can you please tell me the hospitals you are using/have used and your experiences with them. Newly preggo and looking for a good hospital in Lagos that i can be a bit sure of their professionalism. I dont want to register with just any hospital and end up regretting it.

Ur quick responses will be appreciated.

PS: Only hospitals in Lagos.

Thanks
Re: Question For Pregnant Ladies by wendymanda: 8:55pm On Apr 24, 2008
Pull a president Yar Dumbass and go to Germany to have the baby.
Re: Question For Pregnant Ladies by f4flakes(f): 10:54am On Apr 28, 2008
@ wendymanda:
Just so you know; Seun does not give points for posting on Nairaland,

@ All:

Com'on Guys, surely you have used/are using a hospital in Lagos
Re: Question For Pregnant Ladies by OgaMadam(f): 6:34pm On Apr 29, 2008
Go private.
Re: Question For Pregnant Ladies by opokonwa(m): 2:17pm On Apr 30, 2008
E be like say you get plenty money
Na person wey get money get choice na!
But you no get friends and relatives in Lagos?
Re: Question For Pregnant Ladies by Amy84(f): 6:40pm On May 06, 2008
you can try r-jolad hospital at gbagada, faith hospital at ajao estate close to airport, havana at surulere. but pls pls pls pls and pls run away from mother and child adeniyi jones, ikeja. they are too careless, people die there a lot, i have lost 2 friends that gave birth there.
Re: Question For Pregnant Ladies by reindeer: 11:15pm On May 07, 2008
If its about pregnancy and you have the dough, well
Try Imperial medical center @65 brickfield road Ebutte Metta,you'll be happy you did, I know the MD( who is a consultant Obstetrician) , he personally attends to you and takes deliveries himself(not nurses), your baby gets taken by a consultant pediatrician who takes over his/her management immediately but soup wey sweet,
Re: Question For Pregnant Ladies by 4Him1(m): 11:17pm On May 07, 2008
Havana at Surulere. Good place.
Re: Question For Pregnant Ladies by reindeer: 11:18pm On May 07, 2008
Talking about mother and child ikeja, pls RUN RUN RUN!!!!
lost a close friend there too under 'mysterious' circunstances, cry
Re: Question For Pregnant Ladies by 4Him1(m): 11:19pm On May 07, 2008
but why hasnt that hospital been closed down?
Re: Question For Pregnant Ladies by tRoOE(f): 11:21pm On May 07, 2008
reindeer:

If its about pregnancy and you have the dough, well
Try Imperial medical center @65 brickfield road Ebutte Metta,you'll be happy you did, I know the MD( who is a consultant Obstetrician) , he personally attends to you and takes deliveries himself(not nurses), your baby gets taken by a consultant pediatrician who takes over his/her management immediately but soup wey sweet,
My family used that hospital before i left Naija and my sister was born there, but it's very expensive oh.
They have great service and you will be well taken care of(Majority of their doctor studied abroad )
Re: Question For Pregnant Ladies by reindeer: 10:15pm On May 08, 2008
Talking about mother and child, really dont know why it still stands, the husband of the friend i lost didnt want to press any charges, said the grief is enough, guess thats why, Nigerians havent cultivated the litigation habit, and thanks for the comments on imperial, i work there! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Video: Butt Implant Got A Woman Into Trouble- Disfigured Her / How Can I Stop Biting My Nails? / NMA Response To The F.G Directive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.