Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger (23644 Views)

Protest Going On In Lagos Over Fuel Scarcity : Exclusive Photos / Protest In Lagos Over The Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia / Robbery Near National Stadium, Lagos; Over 30 Cars Vandalized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger by DuduNegro: 1:53pm On May 21, 2013
Going by her name and part of Delta she is from she is igbo by ethnicity. Ladipo guys, by their own admission are the richest traders in Africa. Here is a good opportunity for philantrophy to save their own sister. They should triple her request.
Re: Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:54pm On May 21, 2013
Our Yansh:

It's SEIZE not SIZED....
It's MALPRACTICE not MALPRATCISE....

What's wrong with you dude??
How can we debate when you spell like a Primary 3 kid??
Go chat with ur sort... PLEEEAAASSSEEE!!!

Now everyone knows the one who is a failure academically...

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

P.S. There are IGBOs in Delta State. She's Igbo and one would have expected her to seek help from her people instead of constituting a nuisance in Lagos..

You forgot one nigeria. no victor no vanquished.
Re: Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:56pm On May 21, 2013
Dudu_Negro: Going by her name and part of Delta she is from she is igbo by ethnicity. Ladipo guys, by their own admission are the richest traders in Africa. Here is a good opportunity for philantrophy to save their own sister. They should triple her request.

She is in yorubaland. This is a good opportunity for yorubas to show their human side. Their boasted hospitality is at test here.

1 Like

Re: Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger by OurYansh: 1:57pm On May 21, 2013
Dudu_Negro: Going by her name and part of Delta she is from she is igbo by ethnicity. Ladipo guys, by their own admission are the richest traders in Africa. Here is a good opportunity for philantrophy to save their own sister. They should triple her request.

Trying making a goat shyte milk....

No brother or sister in the jungle!!!

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger by Acidosis(m): 2:01pm On May 21, 2013
Lol @Fashola the messiah.... grin

All these Lagosians nor go kill me oo grin
Re: Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger by OurYansh: 2:01pm On May 21, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

You forgot one nigeria. no victor no vanquished.

Yeah... Pardon my forgetfulness....

Forgot that there's one Nigeria when they need help.....

On a serious note why didn't she seek help from her South-East brothers??

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger by flowers4me(f): 2:01pm On May 21, 2013
WOW!! @ Yuzedo, used to see you as one clowny character..lolss..but you just changed that impression with these words! you must be a nice man!. wink

Kai! This story touched my empathetic side.

I know niggaz that give a girl N200,000 after 5-min BJ. angry YES, i can name names, these are people we know in the corporate and political sphere, and i'm privy to their activities because girls talk. The girl then spends the money on some vain luxury that adds NO VALUE to anyone, save the person who sold it to her! Man, this life is unfair like a motherfcker!

I am willing to help this lady. The desperation that made her come to Lagos and behave this way must be one of life-and-death for her and her kids. At least no be brazilian hair she wan buy, she has a business plan which i know she will actualize if she gets funds.
[/i]
[i]To be only 21years old and already experienced suffering of a life time. My heart really goes out to her.
Re: Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger by Acidosis(m): 2:02pm On May 21, 2013
Lol @Fashola the messiah.... grin

All these Lagosians nor go kill me oo grin

I want to believe she mistook T.B Joshua for Fashola... The same man that "deported" Nigerians in their country home-Nigeria. grin
Re: Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 21, 2013
I-B.:
If anyone wants to take a survey of how much people from other zones are entering SW, just stay at Iwo road bridge in Ibadan for 5minutes, you will shiver at the amount of "the young, benue link, edo line, imo transport company, chukwudi express, nassara link, Akwa ibom express, delta line" busses passing or parking everyday. I wonder if people are still left in those places they are coming from. Gosh embarassed

See dis mumu bragging with Ibadan of all places, that smelly, stinking shithole. grin
Re: Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:03pm On May 21, 2013
Our Yansh:

Yeah... Pardon my forgetfulness....

Forgot that there's one Nigeria when they need help.....

On a serious note why didn't she seek help from her South-East brothers??

cheesy cheesy

There are a lot of South-Easterners in Lagos. Infact they own half of Lagos and Niger Delta money built the other half. So you can safely assume that she is in fact seeking help from her South-East brothers.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger by malc619(m): 2:05pm On May 21, 2013
Our Yansh: After engaging in relentless promiscuity the foolish lady expects to be fed by others....abi?? Shebi na dem send you to go dey "yansh" like dog?? While her mates were struggling to get educated and acquire useful skills that will be needed to earn a living, the FOOL was busy trying "69", "doggy", "wheel-barrow" and all forms of "ramming" styles.

Shamefully using her 5 innocent kids to solicit for sympathy. Was Fashola there when you were being "bombed" by Oga Police?? I hope the female members are learning. After fuckinng like a fool be ready to face the consequence later.

Arrant Nonsense!! Inexplicable inngredient!!

But for her 5 kids I'd ask nobody to help the senseless girl.

cool cool cool

P.S. That's view and "holier-than-thou" fools are advised to desist from quoting or referring to my post..

Thanks

Seconded!!
Re: Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger by mediainspired: 2:07pm On May 21, 2013
This I-B lady tribal jingoist,WILL YOU JUST SHUT IT! If u don't know history, then speak softly or thread carefully. Yuzedo has dissected d situation here, yet u & ur fellow ethnocentric minds here are willing to start an ethnic war u definitely cannot win wen the enemy decides to engage u. Lagos is close to the seaport and was a natural choice for the colonizers becos of sea transport for transporting people and goods to d UK. Naturally, Lagos became d commercial capital of Lagos. D woman did not come to see Fashola (Delta and Uduaghan are richer!). She came to get the attention of the Nigerian media &NGOs (which is mostly Lagos-based). Before u continue in ur tribalistic stupor, ask urself why there are no migration to Ogun, Osun, Ibadan &other southwest states. Outside of Lagos, which other southwest state is 'up there'? But go to d east, u can talk of several states on d same level. same for South-South, u'll talk about PH, Calabar, Benin and Asaba in d same breath. Don't forget too dat Lagos was d capital of Nigeria for close to 50 years, massively developed by Niger Delta's oil money (The 3rd mainland bridge is a glaring example). So, u don't own Lagos, we all do!

4 Likes

Re: Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 21, 2013

Lagos state has stolen a lot from the National treasury, they should pls help this Niger deltan they were milking since 1960 tongue
Re: Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger by brownsug(f): 2:08pm On May 21, 2013
Geomac: I still don't know why she could not be advised to go to Delta State Government/Secretariat for assistance, why Lagos?

for where dem don tell am say na for lagos dem dey pluck mooney for tree or handpick money,she won use warri style or gagnam style
Re: Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger by yuzedo: 2:09pm On May 21, 2013
flowers4me: WOW!! @ Yuzedo, used to see you as one clowny character..lolss..but you just changed that impression with these words! you must be a nice man after all. wink

ok sooo wuz yo numba?? be nice swerry, i hav mony wink
Re: Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger by stankezzy: 2:09pm On May 21, 2013
I-B.:
Why must these people travel to SW? angry can't everybody live in their state/region. Even with the oyel they have they are still shouting hunger. Just last week one came to Ib to cause wahala. undecided

I support Eko on this, we need region/state passport. cool
you are wicked,you cannot be shearing their oil money in which all their farm lands have been destroyed nd after makeing them poor you still say they need passport to come nd see where their oil money is spent.
Re: Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger by malc619(m): 2:10pm On May 21, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

There are a lot of South-Easterners in Lagos. Infact they own half of Lagos and Niger Delta money built the other half. So you can safely assume that she is in fact seeking help from her South-Eat brothers.

Yea... The usual thrash....

Y didn't she go to Ladipo Market or Alaba where he brothers are??

What was she doing at Old Secretariat??

Did she miss her way??

cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 21, 2013
Geomac: ...a former police officer in Delta State, said she was left alone to shoulder the responsibility of taking care of the children including twins after his death.

...adding that she started having children when she was only 17 years old and that the father of her children drove her out after she had the fifth child...

Contradictions..!

Why not simply say that the reason(s) why you came to Lagos, if she is not residing in Lagos before, didn't pan out and that you became destitute?
Re: Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 21, 2013
I-B.:
If anyone wants to take a survey of how much people from other zones are entering SW, just stay at Iwo road bridge in Ibadan for 5minutes, you will shiver at the amount of "the young, benue link, edo line, imo transport company, chukwudi express, nassara link, Akwa ibom express, delta line" busses passing or parking everyday. I wonder if people are still left in those places they are coming from. Gosh embarassed

okpara ugo:

Yes, i dey come and go. Nah you be that woman wey dey sell orange for berger junction

grin grin grin grin grin grin damn, probably she is the one,
Re: Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 21, 2013
Our Yansh: After engaging in relentless promiscuity the foolish lady expects to be fed by others....abi?? Shebi na dem send you to go dey "yansh" like dog?? While her mates were struggling to get educated and acquire useful skills that will be needed to earn a living, the FOOL was busy trying "69", "doggy", "wheel-barrow" and all forms of "ramming" styles.

Shamefully using her 5 innocent kids to solicit for sympathy. Was Fashola there when you were being "bombed" by Oga Police?? I hope the female members are learning. After fuckinng like a fool be ready to face the consequence later.

Arrant Nonsense!! Inexplicable inngredient!!

But for her 5 kids I'd ask nobody to help the senseless girl.

cool cool cool

P.S. That's view and "holier-than-thou" fools are advised to desist from quoting or referring to my post..

Thanks
you're the kind of man who send the wifE away when you feel she's of no se,xual use to you again.blame her all you want.but there are ladies who got married at that approximate same age and the men who took them in are liVing up to their promises.e.g Omotola.
Come to the local family health and planning clinic we have here in my ppa,and you'll hear harrowing stories of the atrocities men commit to the women whom they've promised to love and cherish.this girl didn't impregnate herself.a man like u did.and I'm sure he's of the same mindset as you.the kind of men who have to use for a woman except as a s,ex tool.and send her away when she's of no use.
DISGUSTING.
I keep saying a whole lot of you men disgust me.waiting for that one that will make me see if there is any goodness left in the menfolk.

1 Like

Re: Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 21, 2013
lorretta u: you're the kind of man who send the wifE away when you feel she's of no se,xual use to you again.blame her all you want.but there are ladies who got married at that approximate same age and the men who took them in are liVing up to their promises.e.g Omotola.
Come to the local family health and planning clinic we have here in my ppa,and you'll hear harrowing stories of the atrocities men commit to the women whom they've promised to love and cherish.this girl didn't impregnate herself.a man like u did.and I'm sure he's of the same mindset as you.the kind of men who have to use for a woman except as a s,ex tool.and send her away when she's of no use.
DISGUSTING.
I keep saying a whole lot of you men disgust me.waiting for that one that will make me see if there is any goodness left in the menfolk.

Yeah yeah and u are st.loretta, the 'un-disgusting' one.

1 Like

Re: Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger by adisa204(m): 2:18pm On May 21, 2013
Is she not also 2 b blamed.at 21 she s already a mother of 5,yet she s complaining abt poverty.Poverty never wak her lyf reach.den she travelled all d way frm delta 4 assistance to lagos,why not go 2 d second at delta.well all I know is that it is well.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger by Rooneyboy(m): 2:18pm On May 21, 2013
I-B.:
^^^^
May be we should blame the britons then because they had options, but they prefer Lagos. Why?

History knowledge is lacking in this fellow .
Re: Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger by mediainspired: 2:19pm On May 21, 2013
It's funny wen u tell Yoruba ppl dat they're d most tribalistic ppl in Nigeria, they want to argue. Just check who is derailing d thread wit their natural tribalistic jingoism: Geomac, I-B, Gbawe, Our Yansh. Sworn racists like eok-ile, alj harem etc hav not even come into d fray yet ooo. Even if an Igbo makes any tribalistic comments, it is usually as a reaction to d false superiority feelings and intolerant opinions of d average Yoruba person. Nobody gets the crown! And wat part of their culture is even superior to others? I don't know. I live in Lagos & I stil can't figure out any!
Re: Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger by OurYansh: 2:20pm On May 21, 2013
lorretta u: you're the kind of man who send the wifE away when you feel she's of no se,xual use to you again.blame her all you want.but there are ladies who got married at that approximate same age and the men who took them in are liVing up to their promises.e.g Omotola.
DISGUSTING.

What you yapping about??

At 17 while her mates were thinking of how to get educated or acquire life sustaining skills, the foolish girl was fucking around like a dog. What did she expect to come out of her escapades?? A Nobel Laurel or what??

Having one kid is a mistake, but FIVE kids?? That's a rare brand of crass stupidity!! Quit the blame game, ok?? She made her choice and she's facing the outcome.

cool

5 Likes

Re: Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger by OurYansh: 2:23pm On May 21, 2013
Gaggi:
Yeah yeah and u are st.loretta, the 'un-disgusting' one.

Don't mind her. Trying to blame men for actions of a senseless lady.

cool
Re: Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger by Rooneyboy(m): 2:25pm On May 21, 2013
DISGUSTING.

Babe cool down ooo ,no dey vent ur anger and frustration on innocent brothers .

open ur eyes and look well, there are very responsible men out there.

*stop generalising *
Re: Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger by dare2think: 2:28pm On May 21, 2013
How this issue got tribalised is beyond me

At least she is still [size=19pt] Nigerian[/size]

That should count for something.

1 Like

Re: Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger by Wsdm: 2:28pm On May 21, 2013
Geomac:

She can come to Niger State.
And do what? Don't provoke me to explain the living standard in Niger state. It is really very pathetic. May God send a helper to her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Copy Of The Controversial Social Media Bill (photo) / Nigerians Urge Ali To Wear Customs Uniform / Oshiomhole To Governor Bala Mohammed: You Are Looking For Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.