Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,732 members, 7,806,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

High Intensity Discharge (HID) Xenon Bulbs And Nigeria Drivers - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / High Intensity Discharge (HID) Xenon Bulbs And Nigeria Drivers (7546 Views)

Nigeria Drivers License / Lagos Restricts Danfo Drivers To 8-Hrs Of Work / Common Mistakes Nigeria Drivers Make (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

High Intensity Discharge (HID) Xenon Bulbs And Nigeria Drivers by elektra80: 8:46am On May 21, 2013
Sometimes ago, I was driving at night along old Lagos Abeokuta Road and there was a driver behind me.. he has this High Intensity Discharge (HID) xenon bulb installed on his headlamp. The light was reflecting into my rear view mirror and it was very disturbing and blinding to me. I decided to create this thread because of the way we drive in this country.

I also have this same bulb installed on my car.. when I installed it the mechanic wanted to install it on the high beam (full light) but I asked him to install it on the low beam because I know if its on the high beam it would be disturbing and blinding to upcoming drivers when I have my high beam on. And I hardly used my high beam anyway unless when on the highway. In advanced countries, a driver is required to dim his high beam when within 300ft of following another driver and within 500 feet of an oncoming driver. In Nigeria people don't do that, most drivers use this as show off to display how powerful their headlamps are. Now I am not against Installing Hing intensity discharge xenon bulbs. But the question is do we meet the purpose of these bulbs? The bulbs were invented to allow better visibility at nights, but could also be blinding to upcoming drivers if not used appropriately leading to accidents rather than safety. I normally dim my light when facing another upcoming vehicle but most cars don't bother dimming theirs even when i flash them. My suggestion is FRSC should enforce this light dimming when facing another vehicle or when closely behind another vehicle. They should create a task force to educate and inform people about this.. or even make scapegoats out of some so this rule can stand. What do u think guys.. do u dim ur light or are u all high beam all the time.

3 Likes

Re: High Intensity Discharge (HID) Xenon Bulbs And Nigeria Drivers by mikkyphp(m): 11:57am On May 21, 2013
I face this on third mainland bridge every morning and night! it's crazy! these lights are enough to disorientate a driver.
Re: High Intensity Discharge (HID) Xenon Bulbs And Nigeria Drivers by Fogman(m): 12:22pm On May 21, 2013
OP, Thanks for this post. HID Xenon lights has overwheaming advantages compare to our conventional bulbs, reason while it was invented.
If it is not, you woldnt have installed one in your car.

Most drivers on our roads are not trained, Less than 30 % went to proper driving school. So such issues, will definately arise. Drivers need constant
orientation to be abreast with most of this driving etiquettes.

Because drivers here are lacking in etiquettes or misuses a product does not means a product meant for better driving should be banned

I deal on Xenon headlight and in my advert thread on auto section i emphatically warned that the following tips and instruction below should be met when installing this bulbs.

1. Do not adjust HID lights upward; doing so can blind oncoming drivers. If in doubt, have a professional adjust the light beam.

In addition to the above, i made sure that my Xenon bulbs is of the best in quality and meets all the safety requirements, which includes:

2. Beam shape must be the same as the original one, preventing glare when cars meet.

If the above warning and driving etiquette is met, there wont be call for concern.

1 Like

Re: High Intensity Discharge (HID) Xenon Bulbs And Nigeria Drivers by elektra80: 4:20pm On May 21, 2013
Fogman: OP, Thanks for this post. HID Xenon lights has overwheaming advantages compare to our conventional bulbs, reason while it was invented.
If it is not, you woldnt have installed one in your car.

Most drivers on our roads are not trained, Less than 30 % went to proper driving school. So such issues, will definately arise. Drivers need constant
orientation to be abreast with most of this driving etiquettes.

Because drivers here are lacking in etiquettes or misuses a product does not means a product meant for better driving should be banned

I deal on Xenon headlight and in my advert thread on auto section i emphatically warned that the following tips and instruction below should be met when installing this bulbs.

1. Do not adjust HID lights upward; doing so can blind oncoming drivers. If in doubt, have a professional adjust the light beam.

In addition to the above, i made sure that my Xenon bulbs is of the best in quality and meets all the safety requirements, which includes:

2. Beam shape must be the same as the original one, preventing glare when cars meet.

If the above warning and driving etiquette is met, there wont be call for concern.

Oga Fogman.. I no mean to spoil business for u ooo. I didn't suggest HID's to be banned. No doubt the lights are far brighter than our conventional bulbs. What I'm saying is to try educate people on how it should be used in order not to cause unnecessary accidents by blinding other road users. Just because someone can move a car from point A to point B doesn't mean he's a qualified driver.
Re: High Intensity Discharge (HID) Xenon Bulbs And Nigeria Drivers by redcliff: 4:52pm On May 21, 2013
I Blame the government for this sort of bulbs..
Re: High Intensity Discharge (HID) Xenon Bulbs And Nigeria Drivers by redcliff: 7:09pm On May 21, 2013
Lexusgs: I would rather like to see a potential hazard on the road @ night (potholes), than fall into it !!!!!

Yes brother, that's why I blame the govt. If the roads are good like we have in the western world, I can decide to drive without lights at night.

I have not-so-good headlights and I was driving to the island at night from stadium, I was so happy because I did not have to strain my eyes to look at the road.
Re: High Intensity Discharge (HID) Xenon Bulbs And Nigeria Drivers by Fogman(m): 8:44pm On May 21, 2013
Lexusgs: I would rather like to see a potential hazard on the road @ night (potholes), than fall into it !!!!!

Well said. Infact this bulb are most needed in our roads with potholes and dangers than even the western road it is made for.
Re: High Intensity Discharge (HID) Xenon Bulbs And Nigeria Drivers by Fogman(m): 8:54pm On May 21, 2013
elektra80:

Oga Fogman.. I no mean to spoil business for u ooo. I didn't suggest HID's to be banned. No doubt the lights are far brighter than our conventional bulbs. What I'm saying is to try educate people on how it should be used in order not to cause unnecessary accidents by blinding other road users. Just because someone can move a car from point A to point B doesn't mean he's a qualified driver.

No hard feeling, you have said the obvious and how it is used by drivers is the key issue here, since we all have agreed that it is good
Re: High Intensity Discharge (HID) Xenon Bulbs And Nigeria Drivers by nissparts(m): 11:22pm On May 21, 2013
HIDs will blind oncoming drivers whether placed in low beam or high beam if placed in halogen headlight casings.
I am confident that 95% of the users who are in this thread are guilty of this and the worst part is that you are only getting about 10% of the visibility improvement you would have gotten if you were working with a xenon/hid oem headlight casing. 90% of the output you get right now is nothing but dangerous glare.

This has been discussed before, to do it right, either replace your headlights completely with the HID version if your car manufacturer has one or else modify the oem reflectors to work with hids.

1 Like

Re: High Intensity Discharge (HID) Xenon Bulbs And Nigeria Drivers by JUO(m): 8:47am On May 22, 2013
can i get 80w of this bulb and where? please
Re: High Intensity Discharge (HID) Xenon Bulbs And Nigeria Drivers by samir101ng(m): 9:12am On May 22, 2013
@nissparts,

Can you elaborate more on the headlight casings for HID lights ? I thought there was no need for changing the headlamps of your car when installing them. Are you talking about headlamps like these in the pix ?

Re: High Intensity Discharge (HID) Xenon Bulbs And Nigeria Drivers by Fogman(m): 9:15am On May 22, 2013
JUO: can i get 80w of this bulb and where? please

Yes, you can get it. Call/email me. Contact on my signature
Re: High Intensity Discharge (HID) Xenon Bulbs And Nigeria Drivers by Fogman(m): 9:18am On May 22, 2013
samir101ng: @nissparts,

Can you elaborate more on the headlight casings for HID lights ? I thought there was no need for changing the headlamps of your car when installing them. Are you talking about headlamps like these in the pix ?

You dont need to change the case, you only to buy Xenon bulb conversion kit. Click link below for the pix:

www.nairaland.com/1283972/upgrade-now-hid-xenon-headlight
Re: High Intensity Discharge (HID) Xenon Bulbs And Nigeria Drivers by samir101ng(m): 3:43pm On May 22, 2013
Yeah, i get that. Was wondering if he (@nissparts) meant changing the headlight casing also. Currently looking at purchasing a Kensun HID Xenon Conversion Kit "All Bulb Sizes and Colors" with "Slim" Digital Ballasts - 9005 (HB3) - 6000k. Would be used for the high beams and leave the halogen for the low beams. Have some serious potholes and dangerous crevices that one must be aware of in my location. However, as always courtesy demands you respect other road users and dim ur lights when appropriate.

1 Like

Re: High Intensity Discharge (HID) Xenon Bulbs And Nigeria Drivers by Fogman(m): 12:52pm On May 23, 2013
HID Tips:

It is Advisable that HID lights should be installed in low beam/dimmer light
Re: High Intensity Discharge (HID) Xenon Bulbs And Nigeria Drivers by samir101ng(m): 3:01pm On May 23, 2013
What about cars that have Daytime Running Lights activated on their low beams (9006)?
Re: High Intensity Discharge (HID) Xenon Bulbs And Nigeria Drivers by Fogman(m): 6:42pm On May 23, 2013
samir101ng: What about cars that have Daytime Running Lights activated on their low beams (9006)?

1. You can move the day light to the high beam and connect you HID to the low beam

2. You can connect to the high beam and remember to observe my above tips.

Please use your light cautiously.
Re: High Intensity Discharge (HID) Xenon Bulbs And Nigeria Drivers by nissparts(m): 10:54pm On May 25, 2013
All the misinformation in this thread is unbelievable.
Mostly from Fogman.
It is humorous for someone to say you will move DRL from low beam to high beam as if the DRL is based on the location of the bulb.
Now for those who still need further explanation even though I already said you will need to change the entire headlight or do modifications, the analogy below may help.
If you look at the 2 qx4 SUVs posted below, one has a regular halogen set up while the other has a HID set up, both from factory. If you put a HID conversion kit into the halogen set up, all you will do is blind on-coming traffic because the light will scatter and your visibility will also not improve. This is what 90% of the HID users are currently doing.
As you can see, the HID headlight casing is different and is designed to focus all that extra light to improve your visibility without blinding oncoming traffic.
Im sure that by just looking at the 2 pics you can tell which is halogen and which is HID.

Re: High Intensity Discharge (HID) Xenon Bulbs And Nigeria Drivers by Fogman(m): 6:32am On May 26, 2013
nissparts: All the misinformation in this thread is unbelievable.
Mostly from Fogman.
It is humorous for someone to say you will move DRL from low beam to high beam as if the DRL is based on the location of the bulb.
Now for those who still need further explanation even though I already said you will need to change the entire headlight or do modifications, the analogy below may help.
If you look at the 2 qx4 SUVs posted below, one has a regular halogen set up while the other has a HID set up, both from factory. If you put a HID conversion kit into the halogen set up, all you will do is blind on-coming traffic because the light will scatter and your visibility will also not improve. This is what 90% of the HID users are currently doing.
As you can see, the HID headlight casing is different and is designed to focus all that extra light to improve your visibility without blinding oncoming traffic.
Im sure that by just looking at the 2 pics you can tell which is halogen and which is HID.

My friend your anology does not hold water. You dont need to argur about what you dont know. Whatever i said here i have done it. Moving the DLR from a particular beam to another beam is quite easy. This my rewire have done many times for a couple of clients incl a nairalander's Honda Accord 2009 coupe.
Re: High Intensity Discharge (HID) Xenon Bulbs And Nigeria Drivers by samir101ng(m): 9:29am On May 27, 2013
@Fogman,

What nissparts is saying sounds logical to me. Having a high intensity discharge light installed in your car without the appropriate casing to focus and direct that light will make it scatter and cause glare to oncoming users. This is more so for cars that did not have a factory fitted HID headlight casing in the first place. Just swapping the halogen for the hid is just the first step, (i think). This is why i posted the initial headlight casing in the first place. Changing the headlamps to those customised for HID lights will make it even better.

Re: High Intensity Discharge (HID) Xenon Bulbs And Nigeria Drivers by Fogman(m): 9:51am On May 27, 2013
samir101ng: @Fogman,

What nissparts is saying sounds logical to me. Having a high intensity discharge light installed in your car without the appropriate casing to focus and direct that light will make it scatter and cause glare to oncoming users. This is more so for cars that did not have a factory fitted HID headlight casing in the first place. Just swapping the halogen for the hid is just the first step, (i think). This is why i posted the initial headlight casing in the first place. Changing the headlamps to those customised for HID lights will make it even better.

I m not grounded in this area, but i still repeat, my rewire have done this swapping severally (nairalanders inclusive) and the DLR still works perfectly. I think what he did was to redirect the DLR wiring system to another beam. He doesnt need to change any casing
Re: High Intensity Discharge (HID) Xenon Bulbs And Nigeria Drivers by nissparts(m): 12:09pm On May 27, 2013
So now you are no longer grounded in the area. If only people would look past ambition and accept corrections. Your statements in this thread is enough for anyone to know your level of expertise.
So your rewire changes DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS on your recommendation from low beams to high beams, meaning that those poor customers are driving around constantly with their high beams on abi? And u r proud of this. Yes u are definitely smarter than the car manufacturers.
The same way you are wrong in the DLR matter you are also wrong for not knowing that HIDs in halogen casing are useless to the driver himself and dangerous to others on the road.

1 Like

Re: High Intensity Discharge (HID) Xenon Bulbs And Nigeria Drivers by samir101ng(m): 12:30pm On May 27, 2013
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Question : What are the advantages of having a Xenon High Intensity Discharge (HID) lighting system?
Answer : There are three main advantages to installing an HID system in your vehicle.

- An HID bulb produces roughly 3 times more lumens than a halogen bulb.
- HID bulbs consume 30% less power than halogen bulbs.
- With no filamentto vibrate and fatigue, HID bulbs last roughly 10 times longer than halogen bulbs.

Question : How do I find out which HID kit to order?
Answers :The vehicle owner’s manual may tell you what type of bulb you need however another place is on the bulb itself. The bulb type and wattage should be printed or molded into the base. For a quick check online try the Sylvania Replacement chart.

Question : Which bulb color is the brightest?
Answers : 5000k to 6000k are the brightest and also the purest white (some already sense a slight blue tint in the 6000k). The colors above 6000k become progressively more blue but less bright. Similarly, below 5000k, as the tint becomes warmer some brightness is sacrificed.

Question : Why do I need ballasts?
Answers : Standard car headlights run on a 12 volt electrical system. HID Xenon lighting systems require over 20,000 volts to ignite the bulbs. Once lit, they only require 35 watts to keep them running. A ballast is necessary for the lamps to turn on and to regulate the voltage. It is therefore an integral part of the system. Even the wires that connect the bulbs to the ballasts are special high voltage lines made just for this purpose.

Question : What is the difference between genuine Xenon HID lights and Xenon gas-filled bulbs?
Answers : High Intensity Discharge (HID) lights have a glass chamber of gas that replaces the filament of traditional halogen light bulbs. The gas is ignited with an approximately 23,000 volt charge and stays illuminated by a constant 12v source that is provided by a ballast which is connected directly to your battery.

Cheap xenon-filled halogen bulbs do not use the same technology and are tinted blue to give off a white light. They still have a filament and produce less light output then standard halogen bulbs of the same wattage.

Question : Could I not just purchase a stronger watt halogen bulb to get a brighter light?
Answers : Factory halogen bulbs operate at 55 watts. Using a higher wattage bulb will produce more light but the output will still be dim compared to a true HID system. If you choose to use higher wattage bulbs, you increase the current draw on your entire electrical system and run the risk of melting your factory wiring or harming the rest of your electrical system.

A true HID system runs at 35 watts while traditional halogen bulbs are 55 watts. Even though XENON HID lamps draw less current, they produce 3 times the light output as the higher wattage halogen bulbs.

Question : What does the HID conversion kit include?
Answers : The kensun hid conversion kits conversion kits are made from quality HID components that are designed to meet stringent quality standards. Each kit comes with all of the necessary components and hardware to install this system into your vehicle.

2 HID bulbs
2 Ballasts
1 Plug and play wiring harness with fuse and relay wired inline
1 Easy to follow installation and wiring diagram.

These units are plug+play and will require no cutting of any wires during installation.

Question : Could I install the kit myself?
Answers : For anyone who is somewhat mechanically inclined, this installation is considered 'do-it-yourself'. Our kits are ready to install right-out-of-the-box and come with everything that you will need. We also provide you a full set of easy-to-read, step-by-step instructions to guide you.

Question : What should I do if I touch the bulb?
Answers: Never touch the bulb glass with grease, oil, or your skin as oil from your hands can shorten the life of the bulb. If you do touch the bulb, remove these oils with alcohol and a very soft cotton cloth. HID bulbs that are exposed to oils and grease will shatter and are not covered under the 2-year warranty.

Question : Can I switch back to my original halogen bulbs after the HID conversion kit has been installed?
Answers : If need be, the entire kit can be removed and the original halogen bulbs replaced within 20 minutes. The HID conversion kit can then be re-installed into another vehicle that uses the same bulb size.

Question : Will I lose the ability to use the High beams?
Answers : For vehicles using a single bulb for hi beam and low beam make sure to select the bulb size should be H/L (stands for hi and lo). after installation you will have the regular light HID and the hi beam will be halogen we also have a selection that the regular headlights and the hi beam should be HID contact us for details

Question : Will DRL (daytime running lights) or Auto Switch On affect the HID kit?
Answers : For vehicles with DRL that use the same bulb for both DRL and low beam you will need to deactivate your DRL. DRL operate on reduced wattage or fluctuating current levels. This will cause the HID system to flicker and burn out prematurely. Please ensure that your OEM headlight harness is providing a constant 12 volts to ensure that no damage will be caused to the HID system.

The Auto Switch On will not affect the HID conversion kit or bulbs. The lights will simply turn on just like your factory halogen bulbs turned on before.

http://www.kensun.com/faq.htm FAQ From Kensun Website
Re: High Intensity Discharge (HID) Xenon Bulbs And Nigeria Drivers by samir101ng(m): 12:43pm On May 27, 2013
I hope the FAQ i posted helps in answering some questions other users might have about HID kits.

@Fogman,

The issue is not whether the lights will work but proper installation procedures and guidelines in using such a kit in your car. Most cars imported from North America have daytime running lights or DRL. Most i have seen (Honda Accord) have it on their low beam lights (9006/HB3). Therefore it doesn't make sense to have a HID kit installed there as the lights are meant to be permanently on. The use of a HID light in that place will also cause the kit to malfunction as posted in the FAQ due to irregular voltage to the ballasts. The second observation is the use of a HID light in a headlamp designed to refract light from a halogen bulb. Unless the car came from the factory with HID lights installed, its headlamps will not be able to focus and direct the intense light that a HID kit can offer resulting in glare to oncoming drivers. Yes, you can install it in your vehicle no problem, but then you will be committing a serious breach of road etiquette when flash other drivers with your lights.
Re: High Intensity Discharge (HID) Xenon Bulbs And Nigeria Drivers by Fogman(m): 6:02am On May 28, 2013
Daytime running lamp

A daytime running lamp (DRL, also daylight running lamp or daytime running light) is an automotive lighting device on the front of a road going motor vehicle, installed in pairs, automatically switched on
when the vehicle is moving forward,
emitting white, yellow, or amber light to increase the conspicuity of the vehicle during daylight conditions.

Depending on prevailing regulations and vehicle equipment, the daytime running light function may be implemented by functionally specific lamps, by operating the low-beam headlamps, fog lamps or high-beam at reduced intensity or by steady-burning
operation of the front turn signals.
Compared to any mode of headlamp
operation to create the daytime running light

Point deduced from the above statement are:

1. DLR can be installed in the low beam, high beam and even the Fog lamp depending on car model or region prevailing regulations .

2. DLR is manufactured to run in low intensity.

My diagram below shows DLR wiring system.

If fact 1 and 2 is correct and DLR has a special wiring system, what stop one from re directing the (universal plug see diagram) on the wiring system to low & high beam or fog lamp.

Question 1: Do DLR need a special casing to work?
Answer: Definately NO

Question 2: If DLR is move from original beam to another will it work?
Answer: From diagram below YES

My point here, is that DLR working is dependent on its wiring system (precisely the DLR Controller) and not casing or specific beam.

What my rewire does is to exchange the DLR and High beam wiring systme and not merely exchanging the bulb. I rest my case.

Re: High Intensity Discharge (HID) Xenon Bulbs And Nigeria Drivers by Burger01(m): 6:19pm On May 29, 2013
mikkyphp: I face this on third mainland bridge every morning and night! it's crazy! these lights are enough to disorientate a driver.

grin
Re: High Intensity Discharge (HID) Xenon Bulbs And Nigeria Drivers by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 29, 2013
Fogman, Nissparts is correct.

It's not just the wiring issues, it's the kind of housing / reflector.

HID capsules are designed to work with projectors, not reflectors. So the projector provides the beam focus and cut-off for the HID capsule, the way a traditional parabolic reflector can't. Halogen bulbs generally require a prismatic outer lense to provide beam focus and cut-off, though later models run projectors. The projectors designed for halogen bulbs are NOT suitable for HID capsules.

There are two HID capsule types used in current production automobile - D2S and D2R. D2S are strictly for use with projector headlamps, while D2R are for reflector headlamps, which will have a clear outer lense, but still have a prismatic lense between the HID (D2R) capsule and the clear outer lense. A D2R can NOT focus without the unique prismatic lense. The same way a HID (D2S) can NOT focus when fitted in a traditional parabolic reflector headlamp.

Before someone mentions HID in H1, H4, H7 etc fitment, this simply refers to the base, which allows the capsules to be installed in halogen housings, where H1, H4 or H7 etc halogen bulbs once sat.

You end up with glare and "scatter" when you install HID capsules in halogen housings NOT designed to accept them. And blind oncomming drivers; these installations are incorrect, and in countries whereby the traffic laws are upheld, ILLEGAL, no ifs or buts.

Another less important aspect, but worth mentioning nonetheless, is for HID headlamps to be correctly focused at all times, and not blind oncoming drivers, headlamp washers AND self-levelling is 100% essential. As the car moves over bumper road surfaces, and the suspension compresses, sensor on front and rear lower arms send signal via a control unit to the headlamp servo motors. This is why HID headlamps of an oncoming automobile appear to be "winking" when seen from a distance. The headlamps are constantly moving up and down. The same reason you won't find a manual headlamp level adjuster on the dash of an automobile with factory-fitted HID headlamps.

Nissparts is 100% correct. And deep down, I'm sure Fogman knows what's right and wrong, but this is economics.

Why do you think manufacturer's spend millions in R & D, and design different housings for Halogen and HID capsules?
Re: High Intensity Discharge (HID) Xenon Bulbs And Nigeria Drivers by samir101ng(m): 9:14am On May 30, 2013
@Sienna

So, that means i have to change my headlamps when installing a HID Kit and not just the bulbs ?!!

Is something like this okay ?

Re: High Intensity Discharge (HID) Xenon Bulbs And Nigeria Drivers by Nobody: 11:43am On May 30, 2013
samir101ng: @Sienna

So, that means i have to change my headlamps when installing a HID Kit and not just the bulbs ?!!

Is something like this okay ?

As long as the projectors are approved for HID use, then yes. if they're simply generic projector headlamps, then no. Generic projectors will favour one bulb type, not both.
Re: High Intensity Discharge (HID) Xenon Bulbs And Nigeria Drivers by samir101ng(m): 12:45pm On May 30, 2013
High Performance Xenon HID Honda Accord CCFL LED ( Replaceable LEDs ) Projector Headlights with Premium Ballast

Black with 8000K Crystal Blue HID

$271.99 on Amazon
Re: High Intensity Discharge (HID) Xenon Bulbs And Nigeria Drivers by nissparts(m): 3:10pm On May 30, 2013
If you want the lights to improve visibility while driving you wont go past 4500k.
8000k is for showmanship.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Did The Corolla Dust It's Peers To Become The Most Expensive Ride In Naija? / '98 Honda CRV Auto tranny issue / 2004 Toyota Corolla Sport Or 2005 Mercedez Benz C230 Komporessor ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.