Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

In Need Of A Serious Relationship - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / In Need Of A Serious Relationship (720 Views)

Need A Guy 4 A Serious Relationship / I Need A Matured Guy For Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Serious Relationship by festy35: 10:26am On May 21, 2013
hello i am a handsome 35 years old man and i need a serious relationship from a lady prefably located in the EU,why i choose the EU is because am located here too,tried marrying from naija but didnt work out so i have decided to look inwards,please any lady between the ages of 25 to 35 can apply,please only serious ladies please.thanks.my contact details richardfestus93@yahoo.com
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship by Dygeasy(m): 10:42am On May 21, 2013
lol..
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 11:07am On May 21, 2013
Wow!Is it that hard to find a woman?I tot it was vice versa?Good luck.Hope u get d best
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 21, 2013
Lynpetra, instead of u applying in dis opportunity, u are here wishing him good luck and tomorrow now, u wont let us rest crying for husband. Dont let this opportunity slip off ur feet. APPLY NOW NOW!
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship by Monicasque(f): 12:45pm On May 21, 2013
poster you forgot to mention how much do you earn

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 21, 2013
@monicasque, u funny wela....u no sabi say na 'euro' money.....
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 21, 2013
Ladies make una apply ooo!
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship by bright87: 2:43pm On May 21, 2013
WOMEN ARE EVERYWHERE, GIRLS ARE EVERYWHERE... BUT AS FOR A WIFE IT'S SO SO DIFFICULT TO FIND A WIFE !
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship by bright87: 2:44pm On May 21, 2013
WOMEN ARE EVERYWHERE, GIRLS ARE EVERYWHERE... BUT AS FOR A WIFE IT'S SO SO DIFFICULT TO FIND A WIFE !
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 21, 2013
festy35: hello i am a handsome 35 years old man and i need a serious relationship from a lady prefably located in the EU,why i choose the EU is because am located here too,tried marrying from naija but didnt work out so i have decided to look inwards,please any lady between the ages of 25 to 35 can apply,please only serious ladies please.thanks.my contact details richardfestus93@yahoo.com

And this is how the OP gets scammed.

You're lucky that awon temi ti retire...otherwise you would have been expecting an email from Louise Rothwell - A Nigerian woman strandedbased in Italy sitting on 2 million pounds and needing your assitance to move it...
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 21, 2013
RedBenson: Lynpetra, instead of u applying in dis opportunity, u are here wishing him good luck and tomorrow now, u wont let us rest crying for husband. Dont let this opportunity slip off ur feet. APPLY NOW NOW!

But na u I want na grin grin
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 21, 2013
bright87: WOMEN ARE EVERYWHERE, GIRLS ARE EVERYWHERE... BUT AS FOR A WIFE IT'S SO SO DIFFICULT TO FIND A WIFE !

Just like its difficult to find a husband,weda good or bad
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship by festy35: 6:23pm On May 21, 2013
bright87: WOMEN ARE EVERYWHERE, GIRLS ARE EVERYWHERE... BUT AS FOR A WIFE IT'S SO SO DIFFICULT TO FIND A WIFE !
jackbauersballs:

And this is how the OP gets scammed.

You're lucky that awon temi ti retire...otherwise you would have been expecting an email from Louise Rothwell - A Nigerian woman strandedbased in Italy sitting on 2 million pounds and needing your assitance to move it...
u are correct
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship by festy35: 6:24pm On May 21, 2013
you are right there
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship by festy35: 6:28pm On May 21, 2013
Monicasque: poster you forgot to mention how much do you earn
is that relevant?well let me just say i am very comfortable and besides i want to atrract the right ones if you understand what i mean,wife materials
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 21, 2013
Lynpetra, lols, stop hitting the wrong button. Go for who wants u. Mind u, we are talking abt Euro currencies here o. Dont blame devil 2moro o.
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship by abinoam: 10:24am On May 22, 2013
Seriously? Are you offering yourself or hard currency? Good luck sweetheart, please go easy on making the rest of us true seekers look like scammers undecided.

(1) (Reply)

Android Bbm Hookup / VOTE !!! Who Is The Most Cutest Guy On Nairaland? / Onitsha Ladies And Men! Report Here Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.