Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Very Good Used ACER Laptop For Sale At N25,000 - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Very Good Used ACER Laptop For Sale At N25,000 (597 Views)

Need Good Used camera To Buy / Good Used Laptops For Sale / In Need Of A Good Used BB Phone (2) (3) (4)

Very Good Used ACER Laptop For Sale At N25,000 by beewande: 2:02pm On May 21, 2013
I have a used Acer laptop I want to sell.
Specs:
2gb Ram, 200gb Hard drive, DVD+RW, in-built-camera, 15.4" screen, Windows Vista
Price: N25,000

Serious buyers only......contact me here or call 07036751916
Re: Very Good Used ACER Laptop For Sale At N25,000 by texaco1: 2:52pm On May 21, 2013
beewande: I have a used Acer laptop I want to sell.
Specs:

what about 20k
Re: Very Good Used ACER Laptop For Sale At N25,000 by beewande: 8:26am On May 22, 2013
Hello Texaco,

The laptop is still in very good condition and it can't go for 20k. Are you based in Abuja though?
Re: Very Good Used ACER Laptop For Sale At N25,000 by texaco1: 8:30am On May 22, 2013
beewande: Hello Texaco,

The laptop is still in very good condition and it can't go for 20k. Are you based in Abuja though?
no my brother ,i am not in abuja .and i am even confused about how to transact if the price was ok .
Re: Very Good Used ACER Laptop For Sale At N25,000 by riteprice1: 8:46am On May 22, 2013
Texaco1 dont mind the OP. They will always tel u they are in a different location. Which wil now make them to suggest home delivery after u must have paid for the laptop. Which u may or may not be delivered. Be very careful dealing with this type of people even if they say they are in computer village, when u get there u wont see them. This people are probably market hustlers( people who lead customers to a shop owner) or they are online scammers. Only very very few of them are genuine.
OP if u doubt me where is ur exact address or exact shop address.
Re: Very Good Used ACER Laptop For Sale At N25,000 by texaco1: 8:53am On May 22, 2013
riteprice1: Texaco1 dont mind the OP. They will always tel u they are in a different location. Which wil now make them to suggest home delivery after u must have paid for the laptop. Which u may or may not be delivered. Be very careful dealing with this type of people even if they say they are in computer village, when u get there u wont see them. This people are probably market hustlers( people who lead customers to a shop owner) or they are online scammers. Only very very few of them are genuine.
OP if u doubt me where is ur exact address or exact shop address.
really?this is interesting ,i am learning something new here
Re: Very Good Used ACER Laptop For Sale At N25,000 by beewande: 11:06am On May 22, 2013
@riteprice1: You may have encountered issues b4 with former transactions but that doesn't make everyone dubious. And I never said I was a shop owner or an electronic salesperson or any of such. I am merely a person who wants to sell a laptop I have used b4 which is in very good condition, and I reside in abuja that's why I asked 'Texaco' if he was in Abuja. So b4 u go shooting off at the mouth, get ur facts rite!!
Re: Very Good Used ACER Laptop For Sale At N25,000 by prinzson(m): 5:27pm On May 22, 2013
pls wats d battery life of the laptop and upload pics
Re: Very Good Used ACER Laptop For Sale At N25,000 by bigdot1759(m): 7:01pm On May 22, 2013
beewande: I have a used Acer laptop I want to sell.
Specs:

are u sure the system & the battery is OK? & how are we going to do it cuz i dey for ibadan & i need it b4 this month end?
Re: Very Good Used ACER Laptop For Sale At N25,000 by beewande: 7:59am On May 23, 2013
Please Abuja buyers only or if anyone has representative to see the laptop, that wd be ok as well. I don't want to send the laptop over to anyone and then have them say they are not satisfied. So let's make it cash and carry upon viewing!
Cheers all....

Glo Internet / How To Generate Backlinks Manually / Cheap Android Tablets With Sim Slot,gps,bluetooth,wifi