Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Yvonne Nelson Now Or Yvonne Nelson Before!! ( style she got it ) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Now Or Yvonne Nelson Before!! ( style she got it ) (14254 Views)

Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) / Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) / Whose the Prettiest: Yvonne Nelson Or Yvonne Okoro? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Nelson Now Or Yvonne Nelson Before!! ( style she got it ) by HotieTima(f): 5:37pm On May 21, 2013
stillwater: She has really upgraded. I'm impressed. Other actresses should watch and learn.

so true she has really been up there notionally and internationally smiley smiley
Re: Yvonne Nelson Now Or Yvonne Nelson Before!! ( style she got it ) by HotieTima(f): 5:37pm On May 21, 2013
kiss

Re: Yvonne Nelson Now Or Yvonne Nelson Before!! ( style she got it ) by HotieTima(f): 5:50pm On May 21, 2013
smiley

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Now Or Yvonne Nelson Before!! ( style she got it ) by gluv01(f): 6:08pm On May 21, 2013
Bleaching matter...by the way, I love the last set of pics
Re: Yvonne Nelson Now Or Yvonne Nelson Before!! ( style she got it ) by HotieTima(f): 6:08pm On May 21, 2013
wink

Re: Yvonne Nelson Now Or Yvonne Nelson Before!! ( style she got it ) by HotieTima(f): 6:08pm On May 21, 2013
smiley

Re: Yvonne Nelson Now Or Yvonne Nelson Before!! ( style she got it ) by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 21, 2013
Why do I have this strong feeling that OP, hottie mama is Yvonne Nelson or her publicity manager...I bet my one pence.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Now Or Yvonne Nelson Before!! ( style she got it ) by HotieTima(f): 6:29pm On May 21, 2013
ROSYL: Why do I have this strong feeling that OP, hottie mama is Yvonne Nelson or her publicity manager...I bet my one pence.

grin grin i wish i was

but i am none and if i was i swear she would look they way she looks right now
Re: Yvonne Nelson Now Or Yvonne Nelson Before!! ( style she got it ) by HotieTima(f): 6:29pm On May 21, 2013
smiley

Re: Yvonne Nelson Now Or Yvonne Nelson Before!! ( style she got it ) by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 21, 2013
She looked good before and she still looks good now. I like her slim as she is now. She does not look sick at all. If women want to be slim that is their own personal choice irrespective of whether people like it or not. I don't get why people always hating on lekpas
Re: Yvonne Nelson Now Or Yvonne Nelson Before!! ( style she got it ) by HotieTima(f): 8:05pm On May 21, 2013
Subomi-luv:
She looked good before and she still looks good now. I like her slim as she is now. She does not look sick at all. If women want to be slim that is their own personal choice irrespective of whether people like it or not. I don't get why people always hating on lekpas

undecided undecided undecided excuse me hold ur horses one second

whose hating on her

get the facts right before talking like that

if u were smart u would clearly see i love and adore the girl very much

i am her fan and as a fan i am entitle to my opinion. when did u see anywhere in this post of me talking about hating her,

yes i prefer the old curvy YVONNE NELSON!!

and if u don't like that too bad that's my opinion tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Now Or Yvonne Nelson Before!! ( style she got it ) by HotieTima(f): 8:07pm On May 21, 2013
smiley

Re: Yvonne Nelson Now Or Yvonne Nelson Before!! ( style she got it ) by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 21, 2013
Hotie Tima:

undecided undecided undecided excuse me hold ur horses one second

whose hating on her

get the facts right before talking like that

if u were smart u would clearly see i love and adore the girl very much

i am her fan and as a fan i am entitle to my opinion. when did u see anywhere in this post of me talking about hating her,

yes i prefer the old curvy YVONNE NELSON!!

and if u don't like that too bad that's my opinion tongue tongue tongue
If you would not be so emotional and read clearly you would have realized i was not saying that you hated her or anything like that. I Said that as a general statement darling after all there are many people who "claim" she appears sick because she is slimmer which is not the case. You have your opinion and i have mine so you do not have to get all aggro about it sweetheart.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Now Or Yvonne Nelson Before!! ( style she got it ) by HotieTima(f): 8:21pm On May 21, 2013
undecided undecided undecided that face ain't pretty at all

non offense taken trust me

i really don't want to be explaining myself too much now
Re: Yvonne Nelson Now Or Yvonne Nelson Before!! ( style she got it ) by HotieTima(f): 8:23pm On May 21, 2013
smiley

Re: Yvonne Nelson Now Or Yvonne Nelson Before!! ( style she got it ) by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 21, 2013
Hotie Tima: undecided undecided undecided that face ain't pretty at all

non offense taken trust me

i really don't want to be explaining myself too much now
Carry go, no vex wink

Re: Yvonne Nelson Now Or Yvonne Nelson Before!! ( style she got it ) by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 21, 2013
her shoes are nice

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Now Or Yvonne Nelson Before!! ( style she got it ) by HotieTima(f): 8:43pm On May 21, 2013
undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! yeah

Re: Yvonne Nelson Now Or Yvonne Nelson Before!! ( style she got it ) by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 21, 2013
adaobi123: her shoes are nice
Agreed her shoes are on point, not the wedges though. dnt really like them lol
Re: Yvonne Nelson Now Or Yvonne Nelson Before!! ( style she got it ) by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 21, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Agreed her shoes are on point, not the wedges though. dnt really like them lol

Same here, these are the bomb
cool
[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1117600_248708_10151168314421167_383208099_n_jpg028fb26916d405486cbe6fe34dee3879[/img]

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Now Or Yvonne Nelson Before!! ( style she got it ) by Sanboy25: 8:59pm On May 21, 2013

She has a nice nose.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Now Or Yvonne Nelson Before!! ( style she got it ) by Fussbot: 9:20pm On May 21, 2013
Why does smtin kip telling me dis is yvonne nelson on nairaland sharing her pictures? grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Now Or Yvonne Nelson Before!! ( style she got it ) by BlackSwan: 9:47pm On May 21, 2013
Yvonne is a lovely girl. I like that she hasn't gone overweight like most african celebs

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Now Or Yvonne Nelson Before!! ( style she got it ) by nikkyshyne(f): 10:55pm On May 21, 2013
She almost look anorexic in her recent photos undecided

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Now Or Yvonne Nelson Before!! ( style she got it ) by Ndubuisi711: 8:29am On May 22, 2013
She just only lost a bit of kilos. Beside she is still beautiful.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Now Or Yvonne Nelson Before!! ( style she got it ) by modextus(m): 8:59am On May 22, 2013
Which ιѕ before Λn∂ which ιѕ now
Re: Yvonne Nelson Now Or Yvonne Nelson Before!! ( style she got it ) by HotieTima(f): 2:34pm On May 22, 2013
modextus: Which ιѕ before Λn∂ which ιѕ now

before and after

Re: Yvonne Nelson Now Or Yvonne Nelson Before!! ( style she got it ) by HotieTima(f): 2:41pm On May 22, 2013
modextus: Which ιѕ before Λn∂ which ιѕ now

embarassed embarassed she the weight lost difference

Re: Yvonne Nelson Now Or Yvonne Nelson Before!! ( style she got it ) by HotieTima(f): 2:43pm On May 22, 2013
smiley

Re: Yvonne Nelson Now Or Yvonne Nelson Before!! ( style she got it ) by HotieTima(f): 2:49pm On May 22, 2013
wink

Re: Yvonne Nelson Now Or Yvonne Nelson Before!! ( style she got it ) by HotieTima(f): 2:50pm On May 22, 2013
cheesy

Re: Yvonne Nelson Now Or Yvonne Nelson Before!! ( style she got it ) by HotieTima(f): 2:50pm On May 22, 2013
wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Celebrates Daughter: 'They Wished Me Death While You're In My Womb' / Who Would You Rather Wake Up In Bed With? Lenny Kravitz Or Enrique Iglesias? / Crush Of The Week; The Ghanaian Women Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.