Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

If Them Born All Of Una Well . . . - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If Them Born All Of Una Well . . . (1246 Views)

HELP !!! See Wetin Dey Una Man Account / Wonder Shall Never End Please Make Una Watch This One / I Dey Vex Ooo, I Need Una Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Them Born All Of Una Well . . . by kayemjay(m): 12:34pm On Apr 25, 2008
angry
angry
angry
i am so upbeat that there is no more fun in this joint. i actually got drawn to this part of nairaland coz of the humor, yabis, fun, etcetera, this place HAD!

now, I CAN'T FIND ALL THAT NO MORE! AND that is the reason for this thread. I need some yawa, some ekpe(curse) some tearing at each others necks.
IF U START WITH ME BE PREPARED FOR A BMBSHELL!!!!! SO BEWARNED!

BUT IF THEM BORN ALL OF UNA WELL . . .
Re: If Them Born All Of Una Well . . . by Templa(m): 12:43pm On Apr 25, 2008
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: If Them Born All Of Una Well . . . by onyekang1(f): 1:05pm On Apr 25, 2008
***singing**** ooh!o! ooh! o! o! o! KOLOMENTAL! KOLO! KOLO! KOLOMENTAL!(by faze)
Re: If Them Born All Of Una Well . . . by Eclairs: 1:13pm On Apr 25, 2008
kayemjay:

angry
angry
angry
i am so upbeat that there is no more fun in this joint. i actually got drawn to this part of nairaland because of the humor, yabis, fun, etcetera, this place HAD!

now, I CAN'T FIND ALL THAT NO MORE! AND that is the reason for this thread. I need some yawa, some ekpe(curse) some tearing at each others necks.
IF You START WITH ME BE PREPARED FOR A BMBSHELL!!!!! SO BEWARNED!

BUT IF THEM BORN ALL OF UNA WELL . . .

if you'r looking for yawa go to the police station and slap one policeman there, then come back and tell us your experience
Re: If Them Born All Of Una Well . . . by welli(f): 1:27pm On Apr 25, 2008
omo na mental case
Re: If Them Born All Of Una Well . . . by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:28pm On Apr 25, 2008
Start to dey craze.
Re: If Them Born All Of Una Well . . . by Easybaby(f): 1:40pm On Apr 25, 2008
Dead thread! sad angry
Re: If Them Born All Of Una Well . . . by Busta(f): 1:42pm On Apr 25, 2008
Eclairs:

if you'r looking for yawa go to the police station and slap one policeman there, then come back and tell us your experience

Very well said!
Height of Joblessness.
Re: If Them Born All Of Una Well . . . by hollandis(f): 1:44pm On Apr 25, 2008
cheap popularity
Re: If Them Born All Of Una Well . . . by Scopium: 1:52pm On Apr 25, 2008
hollandis:

cheap popularity

[size=13pt]SHEEP popularity[/size]
Re: If Them Born All Of Una Well . . . by princeonx: 1:53pm On Apr 25, 2008
And so father here we are again! praying and asking you to caste the bad spirit out of this poor child in Jesus name!
Rashidi! rashidi!! taribo! taribo!! yekini! yekini!! fire! fire!! fire!! speaking in ***

thank you Lord for answering our prayer!
Re: If Them Born All Of Una Well . . . by Busta(f): 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2008
prince_onx:

And so father here we are again! praying and asking you to caste the bad spirit out of this poor child in Jesus name!
Rashidi! rashidi!! taribo! taribo!! yekini! yekini!! fire! fire!! fire!! speaking in ***

thank you Lord for answering our prayer!

That prayer scared me . . .which church do u attend?
Re: If Them Born All Of Una Well . . . by princeonx: 2:17pm On Apr 25, 2008
Church of Churches grin you wan join?
Re: If Them Born All Of Una Well . . . by hollandis(f): 2:19pm On Apr 25, 2008
Havent you heard?she is looking for love cheesy cool
Re: If Them Born All Of Una Well . . . by Busta(f): 2:24pm On Apr 25, 2008
prince_onx:

Church of Churches grin you wan join?
nahh, I will pass this time . . .thx tho. grin

hollandis:

Havent you heard?she is looking for love cheesy cool

says who? . . . not looking for any love abeg, I tire
do not misinterpret my posts and replies
Re: If Them Born All Of Una Well . . . by cybersleek(m): 4:55pm On Apr 25, 2008
Kayemjay, its unfortunate, joblessness has reduced you to this. Anyhow, you fit go synagogue or otta farm for that matter, Obj sabi yab.
Re: If Them Born All Of Una Well . . . by joey007(m): 5:03pm On Apr 25, 2008
@poster
you go school at all,
them call this place romance not yabing section,
ma tell you you no sabi yab ooooooooooo
Re: If Them Born All Of Una Well . . . by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 25, 2008
my question to all of u that branded thread starter as jobless is this? have u got a job? if u lot have jobs or something tangible to do with ur time u certainly wont be here. some of u have post in its hundredths just for today and u call someone else names. na wa oooo

i just kind fell into the trap
Re: If Them Born All Of Una Well . . . by cybersleek(m): 5:15pm On Apr 25, 2008
Omo Ibo, ma be gi fun e o! grin
Re: If Them Born All Of Una Well . . . by NaJaHaJe(f): 9:54am On Apr 26, 2008
OMO IBO:

my question to all of u that branded thread starter as jobless is this? have u got a job? if u lot have jobs or something tangible to do with your time u certainly wont be here. some of u have post in its hundredths just for today and u call someone else names. na wa oooo

i just kind fell into the trap

it includes you too shey? cheesy
Re: If Them Born All Of Una Well . . . by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 26, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

it includes you too shey? cheesy

too late honey. too late
Re: If Them Born All Of Una Well . . . by Tattooboy: 5:54pm On Apr 26, 2008
ThoniaSlim:

Start to dey craze.
Na kahemjay de rock this place. . .
Re: If Them Born All Of Una Well . . . by TheSly: 6:00pm On Apr 26, 2008
Wetin i dey find for this place?
Re: If Them Born All Of Una Well . . . by CrazyMan(m): 12:35pm On Apr 30, 2008
Too much weed

(1) (Reply)

Peachtree Video Tutorial / Saint Valentine Flowers To Spain, Low Cost Valentine's Day Gifts To Spain / If Nasa Sends A Pregnant Woman Into Space And She Gives Birth: Is The Baby An Alien?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.