Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Help- Vsa/caution Light On 08 Honda Pilot - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help- Vsa/caution Light On 08 Honda Pilot (27190 Views)

My '08 Honda Accord Makes Grinding Sound At Cold Start / My 07/08 Camry Dashboard Is Melting: Sticky! / Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help- Vsa/caution Light On 08 Honda Pilot by Nobody: 6:34am On May 22, 2013
Good day house I really need help on the warning lights that pop out on my dash. At start the caution light comes on and when I get to 60km/hr the VSA comes on too. I have scanned the car and the error code reads "sensor logic failure" which I and the mechanic doesn't understand. We tried resting the code but to no avail please help out on anyway I can fix the issue or get the lights off. Thanks

Re: Help- Vsa/caution Light On 08 Honda Pilot by JUO(m): 8:14am On May 22, 2013
get the lights off.
disconnect the bulb. naija, you buy big motor but you no wan spend money, leave road side mechanic and go to http://maps.google.com.ng/maps?oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=honda+service+centre+in+nigeria&fb=1&gl=ng&hq=honda+service+centre&hnear=0x104e0baf7da48d0d:0x99a8fe4168c50bc8,Nigeria&cid=0,0,10313135212178590659&sa=X&ei=zm-cUfCyGaiV0AXeuoHwDw&ved=0CI8BEPwSMAM
Re: Help- Vsa/caution Light On 08 Honda Pilot by Nobody: 9:36am On May 22, 2013
JUO: disconnect the bulb. naija, you buy big motor but you no wan spend money, leave road side mechanic and go to http://maps.google.com.ng/maps?oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=honda+service+centre+in+nigeria&fb=1&gl=ng&hq=honda+service+centre&hnear=0x104e0baf7da48d0d:0x99a8fe4168c50bc8,Nigeria&cid=0,0,10313135212178590659&sa=X&ei=zm-cUfCyGaiV0AXeuoHwDw&ved=0CI8BEPwSMAM
with all I wrote that's only what you are able to extract? Sorry but the you read and understand the whole post?
Re: Help- Vsa/caution Light On 08 Honda Pilot by Whynow(m): 9:46pm On May 26, 2013
Dont listen to any one who says pull out bulb. Its is very simple, because i had same issue and fixed it on my 2005 honda pilot EXL. Vehicle stabity assist ie VSA is the traction control in time when the car senses skidding or slipping or even doing a fast bend. I am oferta sure you have worked or changed a part of your steering feature, suspension , abs sensors e.t.c
When the VSA Light is stable on your dash means something is wrong with the system. Or have you tried pressing the vsa button close to cruise control by left driver knee side. If the button is not doing anything, then we have to do a sensor neutralisation with only honda hds and no other tool.
You have to do a VSA sensor memorisation neutralisation using only Honda diagnostic software and no other tool to fix.
I bought a honda diagnostic tool called HIM which i use to scan and fix My problems. i bought it abt 30k from ebay.
i can help you scan and fix it...
I am a DIY ....do it yourself kinda person and a working class person
But pray its not your abs vsa pump, which rarely fail
Re: Help- Vsa/caution Light On 08 Honda Pilot by mishooo(m): 7:40pm On May 28, 2013
Why now: Dont listen to any one who says pull out bulb. Its is very simple, because i had same issue and fixed it on my 2005 honda pilot EXL. Vehicle stabity assist ie VSA is the traction control in time when the car senses skidding or slipping or even doing a fast bend. I am oferta sure you have worked or changed a part of your steering feature, suspension , abs sensors e.t.c
When the VSA Light is stable on your dash means something is wrong with the system. Or have you tried pressing the vsa button close to cruise control by left driver knee side. If the button is not doing anything, then we have to do a sensor neutralisation with only honda hds and no other tool.
You have to do a VSA sensor memorisation neutralisation using only Honda diagnostic software and no other tool to fix.
I bought a honda diagnostic tool called HIM which i use to scan and fix My problems. i bought it abt 30k from ebay.
How can you be contacted pls as i have the same challenge?
Re: Help- Vsa/caution Light On 08 Honda Pilot by Whynow(m): 11:18am On May 30, 2013
HDS
Re: Help- Vsa/caution Light On 08 Honda Pilot by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 01, 2013
Thanks for the info...I guess it's cos we didn't use a scanner specifically for Honda...the problem still persist but my location is far from yours...il source for a different place I could scan it again...thanks a lot
Re: Help- Vsa/caution Light On 08 Honda Pilot by waseun007: 1:33pm On Feb 20, 2021
Whynow:
Dont listen to any one who says pull out bulb. Its is very simple, because i had same issue and fixed it on my 2005 honda pilot EXL. Vehicle stabity assist ie VSA is the traction control in time when the car senses skidding or slipping or even doing a fast bend. I am oferta sure you have worked or changed a part of your steering feature, suspension , abs sensors e.t.c
boss please come to my rescue,i also have this same issue, how can we meet
Re: Help- Vsa/caution Light On 08 Honda Pilot by OPUSDEI1(m): 9:22am On Feb 21, 2021
Get a competent technician with a professional level diagnostic tool to reset it.

(1) (Reply)

How To Produce Lubricants In Nigeria / How Reliable Are Volvo Cars? / Finally, The All New Ultimate SUV, Rolls Royce Cullinan Unveiled (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.