Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Welcome To The Raining Season,share The Good,bad And Ugly Experiences. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Welcome To The Raining Season,share The Good,bad And Ugly Experiences. (581 Views)

How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season / "Welcome To Nigeria" Trending On Twitter (pictures Of The Hilarious Tweets) / Your Ugly Experiences In The Hands Of Foreigners Especially The White People. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To The Raining Season,share The Good,bad And Ugly Experiences. by mysticgal(f): 9:33am On May 22, 2013
We've entered the rainy side of this year here in Nigeria i dont know of other countries.welcome!! Ok this morning going to work,i got to the bustop and was suprised to see water on the major road,i decided to enter okada.cos of traffic,i told the bikeman to go sufry sufry,the man said ok,before he could say his ok finish,he tried to manoever buses,snap i saw my self on the ground inside gully,i was cussing inside me.but i have to go to work.this experience is ugly.but the good is there would be fresh and cool air this night,lemme not bore you,share your own experience.

(1) (Reply)

What Features Do You Wish Admin Should Include On Nairaland Portal. / Tragedy! 3 Die, 4 Injured, 18 Others Arrested At Cult Initiation - / Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.