Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,458 members, 7,781,315 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:23 PM

Baker Hughes Calling For Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Baker Hughes Calling For Interview (8158 Views)

Baker Hughes 2015 Graduate Field Engineer! / Internship/I.T Placements At Baker Hughes In Port Harcourt / Vacancy... Baker Hughes Is Recruiting OND Graduates.. Apply Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baker Hughes Calling For Interview by Pizo10(m): 2:24pm On Apr 25, 2008
I wrote Baker Hughes test sometime this month and was invited for interview by 14th May.Is there anybody in the house that know how their interview look like? I would really appreciate any info. Thanx
Re: Baker Hughes Calling For Interview by ISTLADY: 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2008
hi, could you please tell me the test format for baker hughes? very important. thanks a lot.
Re: Baker Hughes Calling For Interview by uche7869: 11:54am On Apr 26, 2008
Hi Piz, ,I also got a call from bakerhughes to come for the interview on the 14th of may, But the guy said i should check my mail, i have done so and have not gotten ay email, have u gotten ur email, is the interview in ph too?my email is uches_den@yahoo.co.uk, pls let me have any news , thanks
Re: Baker Hughes Calling For Interview by Pizo10(m): 11:47am On Apr 28, 2008
@ 1st lady,
the test is about 80 questions which consists of maths, english, engineering drawing, physics, chemistry, thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, mathematical reasoning, petroleum engineering questions e.t.c. U are welcome

@ uche7869,
Yes i have gotten my mail. theinterview is in PH too. All the best
Re: Baker Hughes Calling For Interview by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 28, 2008
Pizo 10, i was also invited for the interview in port harcourt. If there is any information to dshaatre, my email is og2711@yahoo.co.uk. I have been speaking to a few people in port harcourt and it seems this is the first interview they are conducting in a while so information is scarce.
Re: Baker Hughes Calling For Interview by uche7869: 3:07pm On Apr 30, 2008
@Pizo, ,i have been tryin to call the bakerhughes number that called me s i can ask them to send my email invite but i cant seem to get through, pls can u kndly foward a copy of the email to me pls so i know what to bring and where the interview is holdin in case i cant get mine, My email address is uches_den@yahoo.co.uk, I would really appreciate it, thanks and see u at the interview,
Re: Baker Hughes Calling For Interview by yinkojay: 11:23am On May 01, 2008
MY GUYS, I BEG LINK ME TOO WITH BAKER NOW. I DON DEY FIND HOW TO SUBMIT MY C.V OR EVEN HEAR ANY INFO ABOUT THEIR JOBS. I BEG MAKE UNA LINK ME OOOOOO! shocked
Re: Baker Hughes Calling For Interview by uche7869: 12:07pm On May 03, 2008
@Brackup, ,i have tried their site and nothing there, Pls where is the interview holding, the number they used to call me is not goin thru, i cant afford to miss this intervew pls somebody help me,
Re: Baker Hughes Calling For Interview by uche7869: 12:12pm On May 03, 2008
@pIZO, ,IM STILL BEGGIN U TO HELP ME FOWARD A COPY OF UR INVITATION LETTER TO THE INTERVIEW LET ME KNOW WHERE IT IS HOLDING AND WHAT I SHUD BRIBG OR HELP ME POST IT HERE PLEASE, I HAVE NOT STILL GOTTEN MY EMAIL, HELP A BROTHER PLS,
Re: Baker Hughes Calling For Interview by ayanbukun(m): 3:55pm On May 03, 2008
Friends congrats, Baker Hughes' interview is always like general interview no technical question will be asked except if you bring such a thing up yourself. Try and be yourself and also get more information about the company on their website. I did their interview last year and was called for the last stage. about 21 people did the interview but seven of us were invited for the last stage. The last stage was computer based mainly Gmat so you might still be called for another set of Gmat/GRE. Never tell them you have the intention of going for your masters so that they won't think that you want to get their money and go for masters when you are supposed to be useful for the company. I wish you guys the best
Re: Baker Hughes Calling For Interview by prizeless(m): 4:06pm On May 03, 2008
how did u guys make the applications

mail

thaNKS
Re: Baker Hughes Calling For Interview by uche7869: 2:22pm On May 05, 2008
[b]@pIZO,0g2711
,IM STILL BEGGIN You TO HELP ME FOWARD A COPY OF the INVITATION LETTER TO THE INTERVIEW LET ME KNOW WHERE IT IS HOLDING AND WHAT I SHUD BRING OR HELP ME POST IT HERE PLEASE, I HAVE NOT STILL GOTTEN MY EMAIL, HELP A BROTHER PLS, SOI DONT MISS MY INTERVIEW, [/b]
Re: Baker Hughes Calling For Interview by deept(m): 1:38pm On May 06, 2008
hi, do they require you know how to swim.
Thanks for info on interview
Re: Baker Hughes Calling For Interview by deept(m): 1:45pm On May 06, 2008
Ayanbukun, They said something like practicals, any info will be appreciated.
prizeless go to their website. my application was unsolicited just applied online and was called after like 2 months.
Re: Baker Hughes Calling For Interview by uche7869: 3:58pm On May 06, 2008
@Everyone, Whoever wants to apply to Bakerhughes should go to their website, www.bakerhughes.com.Click on careers and choose either university recruitment or Expereinced hires, then go to the top right corner of the page and click jobsearch, register and upload ur Cv and start praying, U could also search to see if they have any jobs u moght like, Cheers
Re: Baker Hughes Calling For Interview by Pizo10(m): 2:20pm On May 07, 2008
@ Uche7869,
I hope u saw d mail. Do u know wat to expect in d practicals dat was stated in the invitation? Anyhow take care i wish u all d best.
Re: Baker Hughes Calling For Interview by ayanbukun(m): 10:20am On May 08, 2008
friends,
The time I did their practicals, it depends on what they are taking you for but that time we were given a 3 D diagram of one of their tools, the tool was dis assembled and we were told to assemble it back there was a white guy that served as guide. then we were given a circuit to test and identify the components. A tool's name was written on a sheet of paper and a data book was given, we were asked to find the batch number of the tool. Just free yourself and hope on GOD.
You can get me on 08052177740 ibukunayobami@yahoo.com
Re: Baker Hughes Calling For Interview by uche7869: 2:24pm On May 08, 2008
Bros, thank u so much for this info on the interview, it is so appreciated, @Pizo, thanks also for the mail, i have gotten it, will hear from my guy tonight, hope he has any reasonable info, will send it along, for the now, just hope and pray, Good luck everyone, By the way anyone know the direction to that 125 trans-amadi ind layout?
Re: Baker Hughes Calling For Interview by Pizo10(m): 7:08pm On May 08, 2008
@ayanbukun,
Thanx for the info on the practicals i so much appreciate it. I willl call u for further info. u are one in a million. This is my number 08055426348.

@uche7869,
Baker Hughes is easy 2 locate depending on where u will b coming from. if u r coming frm garrison, take a bike frm garrison junction 2 baker Hughes office beside coca-cola by slaughter market. or if u r coming frm artillery, take a bike frm artillery junction to baker Hughes office beside coca-cola by slaughter market. All d best.
Re: Baker Hughes Calling For Interview by uche7869: 11:53am On May 21, 2008
@Everyone, Please after the Baker Hughes interview of 14th may in PH have they contacted anyone, ??Does anyone have any idea of how soon they will start contacting us?Or how many people they really wan to take??Did any other set do more than the oral interview?
Re: Baker Hughes Calling For Interview by oluloveme: 3:48pm On May 21, 2008
pizo were u in the morning set or afternoon set
and wat were u guys told after d inetrview ,if u were in the morning set
Re: Baker Hughes Calling For Interview by Pizo10(m): 10:21am On May 22, 2008
Hi everyone, I just saw a mail notifying me that i was successful in the 2nd stage of the interview. That the final stage will be on 29th May, 2008. I am very happy and need your prayers for this Job. Is there anyone in the house that was also invited? All the best
Re: Baker Hughes Calling For Interview by Nobody: 11:28am On May 22, 2008
Pizo, which way? I just got my own letter of invitation and i think we should yan to know whassup before that time. My email address is og2711@yahoo.co.uk. Uche, if you are the guy that we yanned at the interview and we went to the same school, don't worry, itrust say ur own go soon show.
Re: Baker Hughes Calling For Interview by uche7869: 11:35am On May 22, 2008
@Pizo, , no be only u, I just got the mail now too, I am so happy considering what the guy told us, Baker Hughes is the place to be man, see u at the interview!!!
Re: Baker Hughes Calling For Interview by deept(m): 7:46pm On May 22, 2008
I received mail for final interview too. any info willl be good but no there is no time in the mail.
Re: Baker Hughes Calling For Interview by uche7869: 12:42pm On May 23, 2008
Og,

no be lie jare, u know say dat our school no dey fail, lol, I got my own email yesterday too, i just sent an email to the address to find out the time of the interview, Im so happy for u too man, c u there,
Re: Baker Hughes Calling For Interview by uche7869: 12:47pm On May 23, 2008
anybody have any idea on what we should expect for this final stage??any hint from anything u heard at the interview or elsewherer/please help the house
Re: Baker Hughes Calling For Interview by uche7869: 5:25pm On May 23, 2008
Hi everyone, ,

I sent an email to baker hughes to find out the exact time of the final excercise and also find out if it will really hold on the 29th.since that day is a public holiday, I just got a reply from them that the interview has been moved foward to the 28th of May and no longer 29th and will be by 9:00am., I have posted a copy of the email below so please be informed, one luv and see u all there,

Please be informed that the date has been rescheduled for 28th in view of the Public Holiday of 29th please take note and ensure you come in by 0900hrs.

Regards,

M.L Balogun

Employee Services Manager

please inform the others,
Re: Baker Hughes Calling For Interview by mattydear(f): 8:12pm On Jun 14, 2008
please can you send Baker Hughes first stage test format to me.

mattydear2002@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Baker Hughes Calling For Interview by Meesquared000(m): 8:03pm On Mar 22, 2019
Since 2008 Wow
Re: Baker Hughes Calling For Interview by Efe42(m): 3:46am On Jan 16, 2020
Wow Narialand is bless
Re: Baker Hughes Calling For Interview by Dblaiz(f): 1:28pm On Dec 11, 2020
ISTLADY:
hi, could you please tell me the test format for baker hughes? very important. thanks a lot.

check this site out....they have really helpful stuff for your test prep...
https://myjobtests.com/practice/package/baker-hughes-aptitude-test-online-practice/

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why You Failed That Interview Before It Even Ended / Pruvia Integrated Limited Entry-level & Exp. Job Recruitment (10 Positions) / Joining The Nigerian Navy As A Banking & Finance Graduate: Any Benefits?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.