Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,432 members, 7,808,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ (39446 Views)

7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives / Warnings From Jesus Christ To Churches in Nigeria - Linda Ngaujah / God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:45pm On May 22, 2013
Kslib:

My humble question is "what's the need of GOD taking this woman to heaven and showing her stuffs"? Will her message bring more people to christ or prove to people that God exists or do what exactly? Well,i beleieve in God,but certainly do not believe in all this stories of "i don go heaven come back and God show me this and that..

Her testimony will benefit sincere believers who are willing to believe, obey and teach the doctrines of Christ. This testimony would reassure the faithfuls and prevent us from missing heaven because of our carelessness. Those who mock her testimony are probably the ones who don't believe in the Scriptures or have been deceived into believing a lie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 22, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Her testimony will benefit sincere believers who are willing to believe, obey and teach the doctrines of Christ. This testimony would reassure the faithfuls and prevent us from missing heaven because of our carelessness. Those who mock her testimony are probably the ones who don't believe in the Scriptures or have been deceived into believing a lie.

Are you impressed by the Masters degree she obtained from a quack college ? Seems titles impress you. SMH
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:11pm On May 22, 2013
frosbel:

John saw into the future as revealed to him by Jesus Christ. This vision contained messages to the churches about holy living and conduct, comfort and promises. It also contained the exact order of events to the end of this age , and the destruction of the ungodly and salvation of the godly.

Most importantly he saw the false church aka mystery Babylon and her wicked deceit and perversions , with the fierce judgement and punishment she will receive not long from now.

John did not see silly visions about trivial rubbish.

PhenomenonVFX: Another dumb Christian propangandist making other Christians look bad. People dont seem to want to engage their brains anymore.

DrummaBoy: @Olaadegbu

Why do you have to depend on vision and revelations in heaven to believe what you should about God's word? Is the word not enough again? Peter was on the mount with Jesus but said that there is a more sure word of prophecy - the Bible. Paul visited heaven but could not utter a word - he could not even mention he was the one that made the trip. So why all these.

When I dicussed these people who resort to vision to teach doctrine on NL with a Pastor friend, he said that this one is even small. That the days to come, angels will come down to earth and preach false doctrines (Galatians 1:8,9) and the likes of the OP will believe them. The word of God is sufficient, sir.

frosbel:

Is your pride leading you to twist what she said ? She was referring to mankind both good and bad , who sleep at night. She specifically said that when we sleep we are DEAD and it depends on whether God wants to wake us up the next day.

Is this not 100% nonsense ?

frosbel:

Are you impressed by the Masters degree she obtained from a quack college ? Seems titles impress you. SMH

These posts only goes on to show how true Abraham was when replying the rich man's request in hell (Luke 16:27-31).

"Then he said, I pray you therefore, father, that you would send him to my father's house: For I have five brethren; that he may testify to them, lest they also come into this place of torment. Abraham said to him They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them. And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went to them from the dead, they will repent. And he said to him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead"
(Luke 16:27-31).

2 Likes

Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:23pm On May 22, 2013
Bring the woman to my community. I will cut her throat and let see if she will wake again.

2 Likes

Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by highyo: 3:51pm On May 22, 2013
God was right when he said, even if some one come out of the dead and tell his after death expirience, people will not believe.

You all are free to make your choice now with the little time you have here on earth. But after all this and you still end up in hell, you will have no excused that you were not told.

Even the lord too knows I did my best, but they said I was high on something. On that day, you will know there is something called mysterey

2 Likes

Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 22, 2013
@ Minute 54, she says something shell shocking :

1. Hell is packed more with WOMEN , because they LIE , commit immorality , harbor bitterness and hatred.

Hmm, where did I hear this from , oh yes, Islam,lol. I bet MEN are not guilty of the same sins, lol.

2. The Blood the Devil sheds in accidents is what is used to make Ladies makeup such as lipstick, eye pencil , cutex etc.

What !!!!!!!!!!!!

Ola , you are more than this , common, stop making a mockery of Christianity.
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by wazobiaforu(m): 6:20pm On May 22, 2013
He who brain is given, sense is expected. ...Nl 2 vs 4

Accident blood is use to make women makeups?

cheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by Tpfkakambo(m): 8:02pm On May 22, 2013
frosbel: @ Minute 54, she says something shell shocking :

1. Hell is packed more with WOMEN , because they LIE , commit immorality , harbor bitterness and hatred.

Hmm, where did I hear this from , oh yes, Islam,lol. I bet MEN are not guilty of the same sins, lol.

2. The Blood the Devil sheds in accidents is what is used to make Ladies makeup such as lipstick, eye pencil , cutex etc.

What !!!!!!!!!!!!

see wat christians hav descended to. Smh vigorously.
With these new superstitious knowledge women wont use body lotions, oil their hair, use jewelry or perfumes cuz devil made them ...
D aim of these stuffs isnt to edify or giv praise to God but inspire paranoia.
Yes,d bible says dat the Whole wrld lies under d power of d evil one, but if a christian walks in d light and has fellowship with d father,son and Holy spirit theyre a lot of satanic trap they'll b spared frm.
In him we move and hav our being God spared lot from sinful sodom and gomorrah, Lot wasnt even aware of d impendg doom,but He was carefully livg a righteous life.
No christian needs xtra biblical knowledge to live a christian life.
But if God wants you to be educated you'll b led by a witness of d Holy spirit twrds the right or wrong stuffs.
Op, focus on ur relationshp wth God, and seek H.S guidance, u cant know enuff in ur head 2 outwit satan.

2 Likes

Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by DrummaBoy(m): 8:06pm On May 22, 2013
@Ola

U take my post and add with others and then went on to make no point

When you take a vision and make it sole authority, refusing to measure it with scripture, U are on dangerous grounds

Now that aspect of the parable of Lazarus which said we should listen to Moses and the prophets, meant what it said: WE DO NOT NEED PEOPLE RESCUSCITATED FROM THE DEAD TO TELL US OF THE AFTER LIFE, WE HAVE MOSES AND THE PROPHETS - THE BIBLE.

What you are doing by publishing these visions is adding to God's word: and there is a curse that comes with this - read Revelation.

All we need on our journey to the kingdom is in the bible, any other vision is designed to deceive, Colosians 2:18.

When you lack sound understanding of the word and are at a loss to respond to those who refute your false doctrine, you resort visions and revelations. It is the hallmark of false prophets.

Beware!!!

4 Likes

Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 22, 2013
Tpfkakambo:

With these new superstitious knowledge women wont use body lotions, oil their hair, use jewelry or perfumes cuz devil made them ...
Yes,d bible says dat the Whole wrld lies under d power of d evil one, but if a christian walks in d light and has fellowship with d father,son and Holy spirit theyre a lot of satanic trap they'll b spared frm.
In him we move and hav our being God spared lot from sinful sodom and gomorrah, Lot wasnt even aware of d impendg doom,but He was carefully livg a righteous life.
But if God wants you to be educated you'll b led by a witness of d Holy spirit twrds the right or wrong stuffs.
Op, focus on ur relationshp wth God, and seek H.S guidance, u cant know enuff in ur head 2 outwit satan.

Brother, I had to rub my eyes again, we both agree on something at last. grin
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:41am On May 23, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Bring the woman to my community. I will cut her throat and let see if she will wake again.

This is the spirit of anarchist displaying itself here as depicted in a parable by our Lord Jesus Christ in Matthew 21:33-44
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:44am On May 23, 2013
highyo:

God was right when he said, even if some one come out of the dead and tell his after death expirience, people will not believe.

You all are free to make your choice now with the little time you have here on earth. But after all this and you still end up in hell, you will have no excused that you were not told.

Even the lord too knows I did my best, but they said I was high on something. On that day, you will know there is something called mysterey

Her testimony also reveals that there are some who are still alive but are really dead in hell. These are those whose minds are already made up whatever you say.

1 Like

Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:46am On May 23, 2013
frosbel: @ Minute 54, she says something shell shocking :

What !!!!!!!!!!!!

You have a choice to either believe or reject the report of the Lord, and you seem to have made your choice.
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:51am On May 23, 2013
Tpfkakambo:

Her testimony edifies sincere believers who are willing to do the will of God. It also glorifies and magnifies the King of kings and the Lord of Lords. It will scare the hell out of some sincere seekers of the truth while it terrifies and stupefies the spiritual anarchists. What has her testimony done for you?

2 Likes

Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:53am On May 23, 2013
DrummaBoy: @Ola

U take my post and add with others and then went on to make no point

When you take a vision and make it sole authority, refusing to measure it with scripture, U are on dangerous grounds

Now that aspect of the parable of Lazarus which said we should listen to Moses and the prophets, meant what it said: WE DO NOT NEED PEOPLE RESCUSCITATED FROM THE DEAD TO TELL US OF THE AFTER LIFE, WE HAVE MOSES AND THE PROPHETS - THE BIBLE.

What you are doing by publishing these visions is adding to God's word: and there is a curse that comes with this - read Revelation.

All we need on our journey to the kingdom is in the bible, any other vision is designed to deceive, Colosians 2:18.

When you lack sound understanding of the word and are at a loss to respond to those who refute your false doctrine, you resort visions and revelations. It is the hallmark of false prophets.

Beware!!!

Heed the Masters whistle!

Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by Nobody: 10:06am On May 23, 2013
^^^^

You are truly prideful and on a dangerous path.

"There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death." - Proverbs 14:12
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:10am On May 23, 2013
frosbel: ^^^^

You are truly prideful and on a dangerous path.

"There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death." - Proverbs 14:12

Take your own medicine because you need it. You are dangling precariously on the precipice. Watch out!

Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:42am On May 23, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Stop lying through your teeth. You posted after a couple of minutes of posting the videoclip and you say you've been laughing for the past 1 hour? Please.

I continued laughing after posting. My message was a prophesy which was actually fulfilled. One hour laugh non stop.
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:46am On May 23, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Don't tell me that Nigerians are this blood thirsty as witnessed in Woolwich yesterday. undecided
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 23, 2013
OLAADEGBU:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKgqrN-7VoY

This is Evangelist Margaret O. Amure, who experienced what happens immediately to those who ended their journeys here on earth.

False teachers like frosbel and those lemming him who don't believe in consciousness in the afterlife should realise that they are playing russian roulette with a loaded gun. This is for eternity, the life time of the never dying God.

I can only hope and pray that this testimony will plunder the population of those heading for hell and populate that of heaven.

She has a special message to women, especially Christian women who were once in her shoes concerning their outward adornment.

Those who are misled about the likes of false Pastor Kun, frosbel and goshen should see what our Lord says about tithes and offerings.

The Evangelist also has a special message on what our Lord said on John 14:1-3 that frosbel and his likes are confused about.

LIAR!!!
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 23, 2013
Christians, Christians, Christians. SMH. Why is it that whenever we hear such stories as these, it has to come with some very dumb revelation. A mere scrutiny of the woman and her history will tell u that she doesnt belive in lip-sticks and make-ups. And conveniently for her, she died and went to heaven and confirmed that lip-sticks were from the devil. Why do u people make a mockery of ur religion?
It would seem that in Nigeria, Christians and Muslims are vying to outdo one another in the most recent stupid religious abracadabra. The day they arent finding Korans in a woman's womb (I am tempted to use a stronger word here), they are seeing Jesus and angels in bushes and remote villages. Or someone getting their 15 minutes of fame by conveniently dying and going to heaven to confirm their churches' doctrine.
U religious dolts should calm down because u arent convincing anyone except bufoons which is yourselves. If God really cared about one doctrine and truly loves us perfectly, He would have parted the heavens speaking with lightening and thunder and set our as.ses straight.

1 Like

Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:51pm On May 23, 2013
ifeness:

LIAR!!!

Do you even believe in the existence of God?
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:04pm On May 23, 2013
PhenomenonVFX:

Christians, Christians, Christians. SMH. Why is it that whenever we hear such stories as these, it has to come with some very dumb revelation.

Don't be nescient. You call them dumb revelations because you are ignorant of what's written in the Scriptures. If you don't repent and believe the gospel truth you will keep on wallowing in the dark.

PhenomenonVFX:
A mere scrutiny of the woman and her history will tell u that she doesnt belive in lip-sticks and make-ups. And conveniently for her, she died and went to heaven and confirmed that lip-sticks were from the devil.

Only if you knew what her church practiced and believed before her afterlife experience.

PhenomenonVFX:

Why do u people make a mockery of ur religion?
It would seem that in Nigeria, Christians and Muslims are vying to outdo one another in the most recent stupid religious abracadabra. The day they arent finding Korans in a woman's womb (I am tempted to use a stronger word here), they are seeing Jesus and angels in bushes and remote villages. Or someone getting their 15 minutes of fame by conveniently dying and going to heaven to confirm their churches' doctrine.

This is not about religion, its about your eternal destiny. Why don't you tell us anyone who had experience life after death coming from any other religion or ideology that disproves these revelations?

PhenomenonVFX:

U religious dolts should calm down because u arent convincing anyone except bufoons which is yourselves. If God really cared about one doctrine and truly loves us perfectly, He would have parted the heavens speaking with lightening and thunder and set our as.ses straight.

If you don't believe Moses, the prophets, the apostles and the Scriptures what chance have you got to come to the knowledge of truth?
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 23, 2013
^^^Hilarious clown. Father of rumours. Peddler of hippopotamus shiit. I have gone through most of ur threads on Nairaland and they are mostly shiit too. So now I understand the kind of person u are. It would do me no great service trying to reason with u.
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:27am On May 24, 2013
PhenomenonVFX:

^^^Hilarious clown. Father of rumours. Peddler of hippopotamus shiit. I have gone through most of ur threads on Nairaland and they are mostly shiit too. So now I understand the kind of person u are. It would do me no great service trying to reason with u.

Do not be a jackanapes. The woman giving the testimony is from Benson Idahosa's church and if her revelation has scared the hell out of you then you need to repent and believe the gospel. God speaks to our faith and not to our tradition, to our future not to our past; he speaks to our faith not our reason because we cannot accept it by reasoning.
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:26pm On May 24, 2013
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 24, 2013
^^^^

You are still hallucinating.

btw , do you still believe what she said about human blood being used to make female makeup ?

hahaha grin
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by nep2ra(m): 5:13pm On May 24, 2013
OLAADEGBU:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKgqrN-7VoY

This is Evangelist Margaret O. Amure, who experienced what happens immediately to those who ended their journeys here on earth.

False teachers like frosbel and those lemming him who don't believe in consciousness in the afterlife should realise that they are playing russian roulette with a loaded gun. This is for eternity, the life time of the never dying God.

I can only hope and pray that this testimony will plunder the population of those heading for hell and populate that of heaven.

She has a special message to women, especially Christian women who were once in her shoes concerning their outward adornment.

Those who are misled about the likes of false Pastor Kun, frosbel and goshen should see what our Lord says about tithes and offerings.

The Evangelist also has a special message on what our Lord said on John 14:1-3 that frosbel and his likes are confused about.

Hear the words of Jesus:

"Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice and come out – those who have done what is good will rise to live, and those who have done what is evil will rise to be condemned" John 5:28-29 NIV

The words of Apostle Paul:

"...and I have the same hope in God as these men themselves have, that there will be a resurrection of both the righteous and the wicked." Acts 24:15 NIV

Either the above is true or you are lying. If you claim you not to be lying then there are serious contradictions in the Bible.
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by gothrones(m): 5:48pm On May 24, 2013
Christianity and confusion go hand in hand. I find it hilarious how every Christian is quoting scriptures and giving it their own interpretation. This is a fundamental problem with religion. No one is right and no one is wrong, for how can you tell another person that their interpretation is wrong!

In Mathematics, the statement that the limit of the function
f: R -> R, x -> sin(x)
is 1, as x approaches Π / 2 is fact. No other mathematician can ever disagree. But in religion, you can twist any verse to suit your provincial view.

1 Like

Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by nep2ra(m): 5:53pm On May 24, 2013
gothrones: Christianity and confusion go hand in hand. I find it hilarious how every Christian is quoting scriptures and giving it their own interpretation. This is a fundamental problem with religion. No one is right and no one is wrong, for how can you tell another person that their interpretation is wrong!

In Mathematics, the statement that the limit of the function
f: R -> R, x -> sin(x)
is 1, as x approaches Π / 2 is fact. No other mathematician can ever disagree. But in religion, you can twist any verse to suit your provincial view.

I agree with you to an extent. However, some people twist bible passages either out of ignorance or plain mischief.
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:09am On May 25, 2013
nep2ra:

Hear the words of Jesus:

"Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice and come out – those who have done what is good will rise to live, and those who have done what is evil will rise to be condemned" John 5:28-29 NIV

The words of Apostle Paul:

"...and I have the same hope in God as these men themselves have, that there will be a resurrection of both the righteous and the wicked." Acts 24:15 NIV

Either the above is true or you are lying. If you claim you not to be lying then there are serious contradictions in the Bible.

Don't be nescient. Do you even know the difference between the resurrection and out of body experiences? Do you know the difference between when the resurrection of the saints and sinners and when they will take place respectively? Paul and John didn't have to die and resurrect before they came back to earth to tell us of their revelation, did they?
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:14am On May 25, 2013
frosbel: ^^^^

You are still hallucinating.

btw , do you still believe what she said about human blood being used to make female makeup ?

hahaha grin

You are the "doubting Thomas". If she experienced it, who are you to doubt it? or do you have Scriptures to disprove it?

"The man with an experience is not at the mercy of a man with an argument."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers / Archbishop Polycarp Sunday Reveals Winners, Losers Of Governorship Election / All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.