Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ (39445 Views)

7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives / Warnings From Jesus Christ To Churches in Nigeria - Linda Ngaujah / God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:16pm On Sep 04, 2013
luluosas:

Brother Ola, don't bother yourself to keep on arguing with people that have sealed their ignorance hearts against God, even though they still attend church.
My only advice for them is that, they should remember Jesus said "not all who to me Lord, Lord will make heaven. God bless you.

My brother, we shouldn't give up warning them of the reality of heaven and hell.

1 Like

Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by BraveGuy: 9:24pm On Sep 04, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

My brother, we shouldn't give up warning them of the reality of heaven and hell.

I agree with you, but.... it can lead to OUR own disobedience, too.
Titus 3:10 says, "A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;"

Luke 9:5 also says, "And whosoever will not receive you, when ye go out of that city, shake off the very dust from your feet for a testimony against them."

There is a time when you need to stop arguing or engaging with them, even though it would seem like you failed and they won the argument, let them and go your way.

God Bless.

1 Like

Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by Hiscarrier(f): 3:08am On Sep 05, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Where did you hear that one from?
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by Hiscarrier(f): 3:11am On Sep 05, 2013
4rm dis same woman,may be u shld listen to d full video tape- hey all!,wat abt dat?,is dat also 4rm God? Is dat scriptural?
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:34pm On Sep 05, 2013
His carrier:

4rm dis same woman,may be u shld listen to d full video tape- hey all!,wat abt dat?,is dat also 4rm God? Is dat scriptural?

Perhaps if you can give us the precise minute/seconds of the clip that will be helpful.
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by soapdish(f): 1:56pm On Sep 05, 2013
@OLA, the woman said exactly that. I thought I was the only one that heard it. Its one of the last things she said.

It is so so unscriptural.

1 Like

Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by luluosas(m): 5:54pm On Sep 05, 2013
BraveGuy:

I agree with you, but.... it can lead to OUR own disobedience, too.
Titus 3:10 says, "A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;"

Luke 9:5 also says, "And whosoever will not receive you, when ye go out of that city, shake off the very dust from your feet for a testimony against them."

There is a time when you need to stop arguing or engaging with them, even though it would seem like you failed and they won the argument, let them and go your way.

God Bless.
Thank you. This is exactly how I am now handling hypocrites here on nairaland.
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:42am On Sep 06, 2013
soapdish:

@OLA, the woman said exactly that. I thought I was the only one that heard it. Its one of the last things she said.

Saying that she said that doesn't proof anything. Give us the exact minute on the videoclip where she said it so that we can verify it in context.
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by soapdish(f): 10:00am On Sep 06, 2013
I am not trying to proof anything. I have the CD in my house and I have watched it and I'm telling you she said exactly that!!!.

You can equally buy the CD or watch it on youtube and get the exact minute.

Thank you.
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 06, 2013
soapdish: @OLA, the woman said exactly that. I thought I was the only one that heard it. Its one of the last things she said.

Thank you for noticing the nonsense this woman is saying in the name of 'out of body experiences ' which are occultic by the way.
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:06am On Sep 06, 2013
soapdish:

I am not trying to proof anything. I have the CD in my house and I have watched it and I'm telling you she said exactly that!!!.

You can equally buy the CD or watch it on youtube and get the exact minute.

Thank you.

If you cannot prove that she said it then forever hold your peace.
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:08am On Sep 06, 2013
frosbel:

Thank you for noticing the nonsense this woman is saying in the name of 'out of body experiences ' which are occultic by the way.

BraveGuy's advice will be useful in your case.
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 06, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

BraveGuy's advice will be useful in your case.

I have no use for fanatics, my friend.
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by soapdish(f): 10:19am On Sep 06, 2013
Obviously, you didnot watch the CD and you did not confirm whether her message is in line with the scripture or not before you started promoting the CD.

I'm saying it again that she said our Lord Jesus said he is tired of committing sin.

I expected you to go back and watch it to confirm whether she said so or not but I guess you are not interested in finding out the truth.

1 Like

Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:31am On Sep 06, 2013
This is how to prove your point using the youtube videoclip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKgqrN-7VoY

If I claim that she said that Jesus gave here a warning to Christians to return to the Deeper Life way of dressing (physically) if we are going to make heaven:

Evidence is that you will find it as from 0:51:50 minutes on the videoclip posted above. It's not rocket science.
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by soapdish(f): 10:59am On Sep 06, 2013
I'm using my phone and couldn't watch it to the end and that particular message is towards the end.

You can do everybody a favour by watching it to confirm if it is true or not. Thnx
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by Hiscarrier(f): 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Perhaps if you can give us the precise minute/seconds of the clip that will be helpful.
. @Ola Ok, d one I av is divided into 4 parts,nd she said dat @ exactly 7mins of the 4th part.
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:23pm On Sep 06, 2013
His carrier:

. @Ola Ok, d one I av is divided into 4 parts,nd she said dat @ exactly 7mins of the 4th part.

Is it different from the one I posted above? If not please tell us what minute we can find it on the the videoclip above.
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 06, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Is it different from the one I posted above? If not please tell us what minute we can find it on the the videoclip above.

Olaadegbu, He may be correct. His account is same with what a friend shared with me..
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:55pm On Sep 06, 2013
OlowoTee:

Olaadegbu, He may be correct. His account is same with what a friend shared with me..

OlowoTee, I am not disputing the fact that she said it I just wanted to see the context in which it was said.
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by soapdish(f): 8:07pm On Sep 06, 2013
I don't think this one you uploaded has that particular place that she said it.

I don't have anything to gain from discrediting this message but I really wish and hope that this message will be reviewed by people who are open minded and unbaised to really ascertain whether it is in line with the word of God as recorded in the bible.
The New testament told us that Salvation is free and not by works least any man should boost.

Her message is to the effect that we are to work out our salvation. If a truly born again christian who goes to church only on sundays will be thrown into hell for not attending weekly activities then ...
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 06, 2013
Okay..
Regards. And, I was going to ask where you have been!! Missed your updates for some time. Welcome back..
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by BraveGuy: 9:45pm On Sep 06, 2013
soapdish: I don't think this one you uploaded has that particular place that she said it.

I don't have anything to gain from discrediting this message but I really wish and hope that this message will be reviewed by people who are open minded and unbaised to really ascertain whether it is in line with the word of God as recorded in the bible.
The New testament told us that Salvation is free and not by works least any man should boost.

Her message is to the effect that we are to work out our salvation. If a truly born again christian who goes to church only on sundays will be thrown into hell for not attending weekly activities then ...

Again, I think it's the context. For example, not attending fellowship because you think you're better (pride/spiritual pride) that those who do.... not attending fellowships because someone offended you and you can't forgive.... not attending the fellowship because you tried to woo a sister and she turns you down.... it's a context. Another side of that coin would be that you're not attending because all the preaching/teaching are doctrines of Jezebel/Balaam.... you're not attending because Christ is not the reason for gathering.... you're not attending because the lustful/corrupt activities going on there grieves your soul.... is the other side of the coin. Do you get it?

That woman was delivering the vision/experience with her own perspective, passion, mannerisms, psyche, etc just like all the Gospels were relating the some story in different viewpoints.

The bottom line is this: Does her message instil the FEAR (holy reverence) of God in you? If it does not, then you should bin it, but if it does take it seriously.

At the end of the day, the Bible is still the greatest prophetic reference.

2 Likes

Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by BraveGuy: 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2013
OLAADEGBU: This is how to prove your point using the youtube videoclip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKgqrN-7VoY

If I claim that she said that Jesus gave here a warning to Christians to return to the Deeper Life way of dressing (physically) if we are going to make heaven:

Evidence is that you will find it as from 0:51:50 minutes on the videoclip posted above. It's not rocket science.

I am not a member of Deeper Life, although I respect the teachings; but what have you to lose for dressing like them - I mean no jewellery or undue attention to your curves or person? Have you considered the risks of the opposite? You wear those things and look good for yourself, but another starts lusting after you or you wore those things to make a statement that "if you've got it, flaunt it!", is that not a serious risk?

Yes, it is WRONG to tell someone else how to dress or what lifestyle to live, yet I don't believe that holiness is of the external; but then the internal holiness is reflected on the outside.
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by soapdish(f): 11:35pm On Sep 06, 2013
For me, Its my bible all the way

1 Like

Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:13pm On Sep 07, 2013
soapdish:

I don't think this one you uploaded has that particular place that she said it.

Do you now see why I cannot take your hearsay claim as evidence? The best you can do is to either upload it or quote the whole sentence or paragraph.

soapdish:

You should know by now that before you discredit a testimony you have to come to the table with your facts and not just hearsay.

soapdish:

"Working out our salvation" can be backed up with Scriptures provided you know what you are talking about.
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:19pm On Sep 07, 2013
OlowoTee: Okay..

Regards. And, I was going to ask where you have been!! Missed your updates for some time. Welcome back..

Thanks. I was banned for about a month for trolling on my own threads. shocked
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by soapdish(f): 4:27pm On Sep 07, 2013
@OLAADEGBU, you can say whatever, it doesn't change the fact that she said so and I'm very sure that alot of other people heard it.

Do have a nice day and God bless you.
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:27pm On Sep 07, 2013
BraveGuy:

Again, I think it's the context. For example, not attending fellowship because you think you're better (pride/spiritual pride) that those who do.... not attending fellowships because someone offended you and you can't forgive.... not attending the fellowship because you tried to woo a sister and she turns you down.... it's a context. Another side of that coin would be that you're not attending because all the preaching/teaching are doctrines of Jezebel/Balaam.... you're not attending because Christ is not the reason for gathering.... you're not attending because the lustful/corrupt activities going on there grieves your soul.... is the other side of the coin. Do you get it?

God bless you for elucidating on the point. soapdish should realise that a text without a context is a pretext.

BraveGuy:

That woman was delivering the vision/experience with her own perspective, passion, mannerisms, psyche, etc just like all the Gospels were relating the some story in different viewpoints.

Very true. It is also true that a man with an experience is not at the mercy of the man with an argument.

BraveGuy:

The bottom line is this: Does her message instil the FEAR (holy reverence) of God in you? If it does not, then you should bin it, but if it does take it seriously.

The end justifies the means.

BraveGuy:

At the end of the day, the Bible is still the greatest prophetic reference.

That's correct.
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:32pm On Sep 07, 2013
BraveGuy:

I am not a member of Deeper Life, although I respect the teachings; but what have you to lose for dressing like them - I mean no jewellery or undue attention to your curves or person? Have you considered the risks of the opposite? You wear those things and look good for yourself, but another starts lusting after you or you wore those things to make a statement that "if you've got it, flaunt it!", is that not a serious risk?

Yes, it is WRONG to tell someone else how to dress or what lifestyle to live, yet I don't believe that holiness is of the external; but then the internal holiness is reflected on the outside.

It is also interesting to know that Margaret Amure who used to be a member of Church of God's Mission (Archbishop Benson Idahosa) is the one proposing the "Deeper Life" way of dressing at least for the outward appearance of a godly woman.
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:33pm On Sep 07, 2013
soapdish:

For me, Its my bible all the way

If you believe, trust and obey the Bible you wouldn't have any problem with Margaret's testimony.
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by soapdish(f): 4:59pm On Sep 07, 2013
If you believe, trust and obey the Bible you wouldn't have any problem with Margaret's testimony.[/quote]

You are actually assuming that I have a problem with her message. You are so so wrong!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers / Archbishop Polycarp Sunday Reveals Winners, Losers Of Governorship Election / The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.