Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:11 AM

An Angry Dissatisfied MTN Customer’s Message To MTN On Facebook - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / An Angry Dissatisfied MTN Customer’s Message To MTN On Facebook (810 Views)

Tied Of Calling 180 You Can Reach Mtn Customer Care Via Whatsapp / MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / MTN Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Angry Dissatisfied MTN Customer’s Message To MTN On Facebook by Caliente(m): 12:15pm On May 22, 2013
Good evening. Please do me a huge favour and stop sending me spam text messages to subscribe to a lot of nonsense that I dont need. I find it very annoying. I have been having issue with my phone for months now which I have complained twice at The Palms office yet no solution.

I will have airtime and still cant make call or send text occasionally. You cant predict when it will happen and it has cost me tremendously! ''All I hear is my account is too low for this call.....'' My number is 0803xxxxx.

By month end if this problem is not resolved Im porting to etisalat. I dont want any of the spam subscription messages, I will NEVER subscribe. I will check if its within my rights to sue you for that nuisance if you dont stop.

I have the same problem by the way. Its always easy to take people's money and then you don't deliver. MTN has so much customers and making so much money why cant they be less greedy and put in more telecom structures that ease the life of customers.

http://www.rhipplemedia.com/2013/05/an-angry-dissatisfied-mtn-customers.html
Re: An Angry Dissatisfied MTN Customer’s Message To MTN On Facebook by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 22, 2013
Pure frustration lol
Re: An Angry Dissatisfied MTN Customer’s Message To MTN On Facebook by Dreal1247: 1:21pm On May 22, 2013
Even this issue of so called caller tune is another. U ar 2 register with #50.00 monthly. This registeration is done automatically without the customer's consent. The annoying thing is that when they get one re-registered, they will start advertising their products through the caller tune till subscription is effected for a specific music which now costs another #50.00 b4 they stop advertising their products. One could be re-registered for a multiple number of months unknown to him as it is only the callers that hear the tunes. How can they be advertising their products on another man's pay.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unlimited Browsing For Free!tired Of Paying To Browse The Internet? Just Click / What Is The Name Of This Application / Introducing Our New 41 Megapixel Camera Phone[photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.