Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,052 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Dr. Fireman Again?!!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr. Fireman Again?!!!! (1109 Views)

Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case / Dr Fireman Poster On All Hot Girls In Lagos / Dr Fireman's Church's Poster Featuring Hot Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr. Fireman Again?!!!! by AmyMarins(f): 5:03pm On May 22, 2013
Pastor  Sign Fireman don start again o....lol. Information reaching me is that he now gives the sum of N5,000 cash to new comers. This is interesting!  Wait till all the agberos in Lagos hear about it...lmao.

Some many people who witnessed this claim said it might be a way to win back those that ran away after the episode of the late veteran actor, Enebeli Elebuwa whom he claimed he totally healed, but turned out to be a lie. Its been said that the church has increased tremendously ever since he introduced the N5,000 membership driven scheme. Dis is called "u must gjoin!"

Oya, after u; pm me wen u collect urs! Heheheheo

Re: Dr. Fireman Again?!!!! by peteregwu(m): 7:15pm On May 22, 2013
Amy Mar'ins:
Pastor  Sign Fireman don start again o....lol. Information reaching me is that he now gives the sum of N5,000 cash to new comers. This is interesting!  Wait till all the agberos in Lagos hear about it...lmao.

Some many people who witnessed this claim said it might be a way to win back those that ran away after the episode of the late veteran actor, Enebeli Elebuwa whom he claimed he totally healed, but turned out to be a lie. Its been said that the church has increased tremendously ever since he introduced the N5,000 membership driven scheme. Dis is called "u must gjoin!"

Oya, after u; pm me wen u collect urs! Heheheheo

Pls my sister, how sure are u...and is dat his pic u posted?
Re: Dr. Fireman Again?!!!! by Nobody: 12:29am On May 23, 2013
lol.
this is why i can't get with religion. grin
FFS he even looks like a thief. grin
Re: Dr. Fireman Again?!!!! by Vansnickers: 12:33am On May 23, 2013
No Comment.
Re: Dr. Fireman Again?!!!! by peteregwu(m): 8:16am On May 23, 2013
*Kails*:
lol.
this is why i can't get with religion. grin
FFS he even looks like a thief. grin

Jesus is real, don't mind d false pastors. We also have true men of God and churches dat reaches the truth. Lets not use ny excuse to turn away from Jesus or Christianity. That would be to our own detriment. Heaven's an individual race. This is the time that bible spoke about. "for that day shall not come, until the falling away first and d man of sin b revealed...."
Re: Dr. Fireman Again?!!!! by Paulscholari(m): 8:53am On May 23, 2013
If dats true, then Anyone that love his/her soul should run away from his church cos you cant buy salvation with money...and am quite sure dat d man his just deceiving himself and his church members.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Fireman Again?!!!! by AmyMarins(f): 10:13am On May 23, 2013
peteregwu:

Pls my sister, how sure are u...and is dat his pic u posted?

Yep
Re: Dr. Fireman Again?!!!! by peteregwu(m): 8:59pm On May 23, 2013
Amy Mar'ins:

Yep

Ok. Well, I have not heard him preach to ascertain if he is true or false man of God. I don't even know about him. Well, if it is true that he gives them money, then that is wrong, but if not true, then let God be d judge. Cos I can only make comment on pastors I have heard preached. And before u post anything about any pastor, make sure u have confirmed it to be true.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fornication or Adultery which one am I into? / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Thursday 11th July, 2013 Change Your Level By Pastor / Please, Can We Ban Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.