Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh (20032 Views)

I Won’t Leave My Hubby Even If He Impregnates Another Woman–foluke Daramola / Femi Kuti Impregnates Another Dancer - Expecting Baby No.6 / Tuface Impregnates Another Woman! Pictures Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by chisimdi(f): 6:17pm On May 02, 2008
Abdogood:

He 2face continue to impregrant each girl evry day, there are still much more gals that will still open their leg for him, for the seek of bearing his surname. Don't blame him, blame them. abi them no know say hin don marry before deir open 4ram. As long he fit take of the children, make hin "CARRY GO". Actually that one na hin new video. I think He knws what He's doin. Abi una forget sey no body holy pass. Make hin keep on rock, make hin dey point n kill dey carry dey go.
@Abdogood,it's like u re his broda and it runs in d family.so kip supportin him.very soon nairaland go hear hw many wey u don point and kill.
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by Pennywise(m): 6:29pm On May 02, 2008
This Tuface, e be like say e prick sharp well well.
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by tRoOE(f): 6:49pm On May 02, 2008
Abdogood:

He 2face continue to impregrant each girl evry day, there are still much more gals that will still open their leg for him, for the seek of bearing his surname. Don't blame him, blame them. abi them no know say hin don marry before deir open 4ram. As long he fit take of the children, make hin "CARRY GO". Actually that one na hin new video. I think He knws what He's doin. Abi una forget sey no body holy pass. Make hin keep on rock, make hin dey point n kill dey carry dey go.
Thanks you o jare cheesy cheesy, correct boy
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by chisimdi(f): 6:51pm On May 02, 2008
tRoOE:

Thanks you o jare cheesy cheesy, correct boy

EVEN u TROOE,so 2face is also ur broda.Una life don gabaru finish.
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by tRoOE(f): 6:57pm On May 02, 2008
chisimdi:

EVEN u TROOE,so 2face is also your brother.Una life don gabaru finish.
lmfao 2face is not my brother but I just like the guy personally tongue. So leave him alone jare grin

@ lucabrasi

U dey run haba grin grin you could adopt one of his kids tongue
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by lucabrasi(m): 8:00pm On May 02, 2008
hmmnn ok o, for the children and most importantly society's sake lets pray for him to keep on churning out the hits so he ll still be rolling in dough
@trooe
hmmn,adopt them ke wat if the one i adopt happen to have his father's genes of spreading the seed?lol
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by tRoOE(f): 6:12am On May 03, 2008
Lmfao fear dey catch you tongue, don't worry you can take the child for deliverance grin, but some times people do take after their father especially the boys

Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by lucabrasi(m): 2:04pm On May 03, 2008
tRoOE:

Lmfao fear dey catch you tongue, don't worry you can take the child for deliverance grin, but some times people do take after their father especially the boys

deliverance ke,hmmn yes o and the the is that the stigna is there, even me most girls that know my dad,the first question they always ask is how mnay wives will you marry and "im sure you ll be a polygamous man"lol i tire man,
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by tRoOE(f): 6:49pm On May 03, 2008

Well you know the stigma runs in the blood, so you might be taking your father foot step grin tongue, so how many wives are you planning on having, abi na 4. One Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa and Edo cool that would be lovely
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by lucabrasi(m): 7:14pm On May 03, 2008
tRoOE:

Well you know the stigma runs in the blood, so you might be taking your father foot step grin tongue, so how many wives are you planning on having, abi na 4. One Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa and Edo cool that would be lovely

may GOD forgive you for wishing more than one wife on me,it doesnt run in the blood o abeg and if it does ill do blood transfussion quick snap , noo one is enuff thanks ,if its possible to have half then i dont mind grin
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by tRoOE(f): 9:05pm On May 03, 2008
lucabrasi:

may GOD forgive you for wishing more than one wife on me,it doesnt run in the blood o abeg and if it does ill do blood transfussion quick snap , noo one is enough thanks ,if its possible to have half then i don't mind grin
Amen oh grin grin, am trying to help you out na, just incase your 1st wife is starving with sex, you can move to the next wife grin grin, wouldn't that be good for body, sex left and right tongue. No you can only have them in full
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by lucabrasi(m): 2:41am On May 04, 2008
tRoOE:

Amen oh grin grin, am trying to help you out na, just incase your 1st wife is starving with sex, you can move to the next wife grin grin, wouldn't that be good for body, sex left and right tongue. No you can only have them in full

noo,it ll be very bad for the body,left and right ke?what of all the emotional baggage and drama,llok at 2face that is not even married to his babay mamas,he is already going bald headed thats why the guy always clean shaven both top and sides lol
too much of everything is bad,im sticking to moderation cheesy
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by Nobody: 6:17am On May 04, 2008
pls lets hear word on this guy abeg
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by tRoOE(f): 6:07pm On May 04, 2008
Good to know you are not following your papa foot step tongue when you said "moderation", do you mean like 2 abi 1 lipsrsealed

@olrotimi
Did we force you to post, abi you just w anna get notice angry!!!!!!Waka go jare
Bush man
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by lucabrasi(m): 9:13pm On May 04, 2008
lmao,
@trooe
moderation in my own books is moderation as in one man ,one wife abeg, cheesy
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by tRoOE(f): 4:20am On May 05, 2008
@lucabrasi
Abi na I was just making sure ni oh tongue
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by Abdogood(m): 7:58pm On May 05, 2008
2baba is a smart kid, hin 2 much. I wish hin the best. GO ON AND MULTIPLY.
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by lucabrasi(m): 12:43am On May 06, 2008
tRoOE:

@lucabrasi
Abi na I was just making sure ni oh tongue

okie dokie but im veeeeryyy sure,as in realli reallix100 sure lol
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by Bblak(f): 1:11pm On May 06, 2008
This is another Fela in the making.2 face why na?
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by tRoOE(f): 7:04pm On May 06, 2008
Lai lai oh this no be nother fela grin grin
[b]@lucabrasi[/b]Thank God oh cheesy cheesy cheesy, abeg invite to your wedding sha so i can confirm with my two naked eyes that you are marrying one woman

Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by lucabrasi(m): 9:06pm On May 06, 2008
tRoOE:

Lai lai oh this no be nother fela grin grin
[b]@lucabrasi[/b]Thank God oh cheesy cheesy cheesy, abeg invite to your wedding sha so i can confirm with my two naked eyes that you are marrying one woman

if i vex i will marry 17 women the same day like fela lol lol
u know the funny thing is that fela only had like 5 children o,but most ppl assume he ll prolly have loads grin
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by tRoOE(f): 12:28am On May 07, 2008
17 ahahaha you won't even last 1 night with your wives grin grin. na heart attack go kill you before your time cheesy cheesy cheesy
How are we sure he doesn't have child some where else wink, you can't say so
na wa oooooooo that means 2face has more children than fela did shocked shocked very shocking
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by Bblak(f): 11:55am On May 07, 2008
@tRoOE
On a very serious note, 2face is just being irresponsible by impregnating 3 women at thesame time.He should try and put his libido under control abeg Arrant nonsense
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by HRhotness(f): 11:59am On May 07, 2008
Bblak:

@tRoOE
On a very serious note, 2face is just being irresponsible by impregnating 3 women at thesame time.He should try and put his libido under control abeg Arrant nonsense

I dont think his libido is the problem,,, he's just down right irresponsible

WHY THE HELL WONT HE USE A BLOODY CONDOM
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by lucabrasi(m): 1:33pm On May 07, 2008
tRoOE:

17 ahahaha you won't even last 1 night with your wives grin grin. na heart attack go kill you before your time cheesy cheesy cheesy
How are we sure he doesn't have child some where else wink, you can't say so
na wa oooooooo that means 2face has more children than fela did shocked shocked very shocking

lmao, you r provoking me the more o,ill just go n settle down in my village, he doesnt o,thats why i mentioned his name that even with the whole wives he had and everything the man still had the good sense to have only a small number of kids,imagine like almost 20 girls/women and only 5 kids, yes o shcocking indeed
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by Bulldog(m): 1:45pm On May 07, 2008
fact, he is showing his skill apart from singing lipsrsealed
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by welli(f): 2:16pm On May 07, 2008
tuface if u like impregnant all d girls in da world,yu wud stil cum bk to ya wifeemoi kiss
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by sholabanke(m): 2:35pm On May 07, 2008
you like tuface that was why you are jealous os his snookers stick,
ride tuface continue poking,
no be money u na dey look for,
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by Bblak(f): 3:01pm On May 07, 2008
HR.hotness:

I don't think his libido is the problem,,, he's just down right irresponsible

WHY THE HELL WONT HE USE A BLOODY CONDOM

The guy tire me o
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by ztyle(m): 4:02pm On May 07, 2008
TuBABA na u biko, imagine shocked Well u name is really working 4 u. keep it up.
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by tngtech(m): 4:30pm On May 07, 2008
that guy needs some pennis surgery undecided
Re: Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh by tRoOE(f): 8:51pm On May 07, 2008
lucabrasi:

lmao, you r provoking me the more o,ill just go n settle down in my village, he doesnt o,thats why i mentioned his name that even with the whole wives he had and everything the man still had the good sense to have only a small number of kids,imagine like almost 20 girls/women and only 5 kids, yes o shcocking indeed

Abeg go to your village jare, am sure they've got like 10 ladies for you there, ready to give them to you, ahaha village boy tongue tongue, I know that some women would have aborted the babies for him that's why he has 5 kids, but i will ask my momsi tomm to confirm sha if he only has just 5 and more
Bblak:

@tRoOE
We know his irresponsible but why are you vexing
abi you too want a piece of 2face lipsrsealed, don't worry i will give you his contact

As for 2face you be the man grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Interesting Pictures: Saturday Football Match Btw Nollywood Actors And Musicians / Ali Nuhu Visits Ganduje With Kannywood Actors / Sex For Grades Lecturers: Toke Makinwa Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.