Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:08 PM

Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? (75992 Views)

Mujahid Dokubo-asari Blasts Nigerians Over Hypocrisy Against Ibos / Picture Of Young Sanusi, His Grand-dad , Bello And A British Diplomat / Mujahid Dokubo Asari; Al Mustapha Must Not Die. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by idriis: 5:24am On May 23, 2013
And his name is Michael.. Michael.. Michael.. Michael.. Michael.......
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 5:26am On May 23, 2013

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 5:37am On May 23, 2013
These guys are making it hard for us to get visa angry angry

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 5:39am On May 23, 2013
c.fours:
Nigerians
Black Britons in Britain, I pity una. Let the "terrorist" crackdown begin...
they will not spare anyone... christian or muslim. so long as ur nigerian u go smell pepper
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 5:39am On May 23, 2013
why are we always painted in badlight.everything bad is ascribed to Nigeria,as if we are the only Africa country.

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by bootlegaz: 5:40am On May 23, 2013
2buff: These guys are making it hard for us to get visa angry angry
*Andrew no check out oh* Nigeria go survive oh! Nigeria must survive.....sing along!!!!
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by gboyetade: 5:44am On May 23, 2013
I have have checked d guy's acc. He is a fanatic

2 Likes

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 5:49am On May 23, 2013
ola_pluto: He is likely a British citizen. Why must his roots be brought up when he commits a crime. Can we please have this label for Nigerians representing well in UK? Can we call Chuba Akpom a Nigerian too please, Christine Ohuruogu, Gabby Agbonlahor, Carlton Cole, Andrew Osagie, Idowu Phillips, Ronke Phillips are all Nigerians but never referred to as Nigerians. This guy probably has never stepped into Nigeria, so why call him Nigerian? His accent is a proper Londoner's innit!

Well said. But this is a shame to Nigerian and black communities again. I pity other Africans in abroad, Nigeria has caused alot of hate and pains for them.

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 5:54am On May 23, 2013
Table Leg :
I am still unsure about the name and the origin of the deranged bastard..... I am waiting on information deeper than the crap you get from twitter and what not!

What r u gonna do with the name or tribe He is a muslim period.
I mean a mussie,

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by amarilo: 5:54am On May 23, 2013

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by TableLeg(m): 5:58am On May 23, 2013
PDPwayoo:
What r u gonna do with the name or tribe He is a muslim period.
I mean a mussie,
Get lost dude or go kill yourself!
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by naptu2: 6:00am On May 23, 2013
JJ. Omojuwa ⁠ @omojuwa

If he has a British passport then he is British. If he was winning gold for Team GB would we call him Nigerian?

JJ. Omojuwa retweeted

⁠IKEMEFUNA ⁠ @sirwebs

What makes him Nigerian? Is Bill Clinton Irish? Even Schwarzenegger is not Austrian? #AdebolojaisnotNigerian .@omojuwa

JJ. Omojuwa ⁠ @omojuwa

When Eniola Aluko scores for England she is British. The day she commits a crime she will become Nigerian

JJ. Omojuwa ⁠ @omojuwa

John Fashanu was British when he was scoring goals for Wimbledon, he became a Nigerian when he had match fixing charges

JJ. Omojuwa ⁠ @omojuwa

We cannot afford to let the world keep defining our identity

JJ. Omojuwa retweeted
Ismail Akanni ⁠ @hismyel
@omojuwa: JJ, the sad part of the whole issue is that Nigerians are usually in the forefront of this perceived negative media.

JJ. Omojuwa ⁠ @omojuwa

You cannot quantify how much Aljazeera has influenced the global conversation on Islam and the Middle East

JJ. Omojuwa ⁠ @omojuwa

@aninoritse A Brit of Nigerian descent? If he was winning gold for you guys would you guys add the Nigerian part of his origin? Wake up!

JJ. Omojuwa ⁠ @omojuwa

@dimu4ever Not about denying his Nigerian origin, this is simply asking would the Nigerian part of him be amplified in a differnt scenario?

JJ. Omojuwa ⁠ @omojuw

Until you show me where the Nigerians that won medals for Team GB were called Nigerians I am done.

JJ. Omojuwa ⁠ @omojuwa

I watched London 2012. At no time were the British athletes answering Nigerian names get called "Nigerian"

JJ.  Omojuwa ⁠ @omojuwa

Nigerians abroad should represent us well. Thing is when they do, they get other passports. Argh! Hard life
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by chiboy1928(m): 6:01am On May 23, 2013
U guys should stop all dis argument I knw d guy perfectly well he was my neighbour in uk and we shared d same apartment but he stay on d orda flat,he is a muslim and fr nigeria and also a yoruba as well,he is quiet one would neva tink he could hurt a fly all d same he has nigerian blood flowing in is vein I rest ma case.

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 6:04am On May 23, 2013
*idriis*:
And his name is Michael.. Michael.. Michael.. Michael.. Michael.......
and his name is Mujahid.. Mujahid.. Mujahid..Mujahid..Mujahid.......Get a life Idris cos this wont change anything!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply)

Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin / Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington / President Buhari Arrives In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.