Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,014 members, 7,806,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

First Bank Job In Enugu - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Job In Enugu (3281 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / A Bank Job Offer And A Audit Offer - Which Would You Choos? / I Got Access Bank Job Through Nysc! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank Job In Enugu by ZUBY77(m): 8:22am On May 23, 2013
I need only two people with HND or Bsc.. 1st ot 2nd class upper..
I already have a surety.
You must live or be willing to live in Enugu.
You must come with your CV today or tomorrow friday.

From 27 to 29 years prefered..

Contact me on 08179462856...

1 Like

Re: First Bank Job In Enugu by chynasaz(f): 9:07am On May 23, 2013
Lele ndi ara, fa cho irim.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Job In Enugu by ZUBY77(m): 9:10am On May 23, 2013
I just called the manager..

He said the person MUST have first or second class upper. It doesnt matter the course you did. The person must not be more than 28..

You will sunmit your CV in the bank today or before 12pm tOmorrow.

The job is as good as yours if you meet the requirements above...

If you are in Enugu or Anambra axis, you can hurry and meet him in the bank with your cv.

You are not paying anybody any dime.

But after interview and the job uis yours, a bottle of Johnny Walker has a way of motivating some of us.

This offer was originally meant for my town men and women but only one person has showed up since i posted it on our fb group..

So i just cant let it slide away. Goodluck... Remember you are not paying anything to anyone.
Re: First Bank Job In Enugu by Aafulenu(f): 10:17am On May 23, 2013
@zubby is this a contract job or a grad trainee stuff
Re: First Bank Job In Enugu by deturla: 2:27pm On May 23, 2013
ZUBY77: I just called the manager..

He said the person MUST have first or second class upper. It doesnt matter the course you did. The person must not be more than 28..

You will sunmit your CV in the bank today or before 12pm tOmorrow.

The job is as good as yours if you meet the requirements above...

If you are in Enugu or Anambra axis, you can hurry and meet him in the bank with your cv.

You are not paying anybody any dime.

But after interview and the job uis yours, a bottle of Johnny Walker has a way of motivating some of us.

This offer was originally meant for my town men and women but only one person has showed up since i posted it on our fb group..

So i just cant let it slide away. Goodluck... Remember you are not paying anything to anyone.

Ur number aint goin bro!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Radisson Blu Portman Hotel / Various Vacancies For Today / N'power Updates: Cross River State Successful Candidates...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.