Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Flash Drives For Sale (from US) -- 1gb & 2gb - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Flash Drives For Sale (from US) -- 1gb & 2gb (1238 Views)

I Need A Laptop; 1gb/2gb Ram, 120gb Hdd, 14" Screen,dvd Rw / Kingston DataTraveler 1gb, 2gb, 4gb, 8gb Flash Drives For Sale! / Psp 1gb/2gb Memory Stick Pro Duo Loaded With Games For Sale Price =n=1000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Flash Drives For Sale (from US) -- 1gb & 2gb by Jdesigns(m): 10:38pm On Apr 25, 2008
i have got flash drives which just arrived from US, if interested you can

Kingston DataTraveler Mini - Migo Edition - USB flash drive - 1 GB ---- 3800 naira
Kingston's DataTraveler Mini - Migo Edition is a colorful, mini-sized, USB 2.0 Flash drive that gives you the freedom to work on multiple PCs. Migo allows you to use your own Microsoft Outlook Express/Mozilla Thunderbird email contents, Microsoft Internet Explorer/Mozilla Firefox settings, favorites, cookies and history, plus your files, folders and icons. Take DataTraveler Mini - Migo Edition anywhere you go - your field office, home office, Internet cafe, or school computer lab - virtually anywhere you have access to a PC with the applications you use. When you return to your PC, Migo synchronizes your data to keep you current.

Kingston DataTraveler Mini Fun USB 2.0 Flash drive (Yellow), Model DTMFY/1GB --- 3800 naira
Kingston's colorful, mini-sized USB Flash drive is big news in mobile storage. Your new portable storage companion, DataTraveler Mini Fun lets you carry all of your data with you, wherever you go. Store, carry and transfer up to 4 GB of your favorite music, photos of friends and family, gaming scores, school assignments and reports, web site designs, or any other data you want at your fingertips. It also comes preloaded with two puzzle games.

Buy one to attach to your keychain or mobile phone.

Features/Specifications:
• Convenient: mini-sized for easy portability
• Stylish
• Fun: preloaded with two games from BigFish Studios: Sudoku and Atlantis. Games require Windows Vista/2000/XP and DirectX

Kingston DataTraveler Mini Fun USB 2.0 Flash drive (Purple), Model DTMFP/2GB --- 5000 naira
Kingston's colorful, mini-sized USB Flash drive is big news in mobile storage. Your new portable storage companion, DataTraveler Mini Fun lets you carry all of your data with you, wherever you go. Store, carry and transfer up to 4 GB of your favorite music, photos of friends and family, gaming scores, school assignments and reports, web site designs, or any other data you want at your fingertips. It also comes preloaded with two puzzle games.

Buy one to attach to your keychain or mobile phone or buy several in different colors.

Features/Specifications:
• Convenient: mini-sized for easy portability
• Stylish
• Fun: preloaded with two games from BigFish Studios: Sudoku and Atlantis. Games require Windows Vista/2000/XP and DirectX

PQI 2GB TRAVELING DISK i261 ---- 5000 naira
The colorful and stylish PQI Traveling Disk i261 series is here, available in four color. Traveling Disk i261 is designed lid-less so users don’t have to worry about losing the lid to their USB flash drives Interface Intelligent Stick interface (USB 2.0/1.1 compatible) OS Supported Windows ME, 2000, XP, Vista / Mac 10.1 or above
Features:
• 360 degree rotating shell (Fashion design)
• Not losing the lid (Easy Use)
• Four colorful color for you choose
• Can use strap
• Support Windows Vista
• Software available on PQI website
• Support software for Data Security, PC Lock, My Favorite

Re: Flash Drives For Sale (from US) -- 1gb & 2gb by Jdesigns(m): 10:18am On May 02, 2008
bump, wink

(1) (Reply)

Expresscard 3g Modem! / Ipad 2 setting up and personalisation / Will This Sell In 9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.