Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries (7293 Views)

40-foot Jesus Statue Erected In War-torn Syria / Should Christians In War-torn Countries Pay Tithe? / Is Military Killing In War Bible Justified? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 10:31am On May 23, 2013
WHAT ARE WARS ? WHY ARE WARS FOUGHT ? SEE ON THE CARNAL LEVEL IT DOES APPEAR AS IF TWO COUNTRIES ARE DISAGREEING ON AN ISSUE BUT THE ACTUAL FACT IS THAT EVERYONE IN THESE WARS ARE PAWNS. WARS ARE STARTED BY THE LORD WHEN THERE HAS BEEN SO MUCH WICKEDNESS DONE IN A LAND AND IT IS TIME TO DO MASS-RETRIBUTION TO ALL THE INHABITANTS OF THE LAND. WAR IS A WAY OF CLEANSING ON A MASS SCALE OF WICKED PEOPLE. NOW IT DOES APPEAR THAT MOST OF THE WARS IN MODERN ERA IS CAUSED BY WESTERN COUNTRIES AND YOU WOULD BE RIGHT IN SAYING THAT. BUT WHAT YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND IS THAT THE WESTERN NATIONS ( ROMAN EMPIRE ) HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE MORNING STAR. THEY ARE IN CONTROL NOW AND THEY HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE RED HORSE
REVELATION 6 VS 4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword. <<< THE RED HORSE MEANS THEY HAVE BEEN GIVEN A BIGGER SWORD WHICH IS SUPERIOR WEAPONRY KNOWLEDGE SO THAT THEY CAN PUNISH THE EARTH ON BEHALF OF GOD

REVELATION 16 VS 8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire
SO HE IS THE LORDS SWORD NOW.
PSALMS 17 VS 13 Arise, O LORD, disappoint him, cast him down: deliver my soul from the wicked, which is thy sword

AS SUCH HE WOULD BE STARTING ALL THE WARS SO AS TO BRING JUDGEMENT TO THOSE WHOM DESERVE IT. SO ALL THE WARS STARTED IN LIBYA, AFGHAN, SYRIA, MALI ETC ETC ? WHAT DO THOSE COUNTRIES HAVE IN COMMON ? THEY ALL ENSLAVED AND BRUTALIZED AND KICKED OUT THE REMNANT OF THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL FROM THAT REGION IN THE 1300 - 1400s. SEE THIS IS JUDGEMENT PERIOD AND THEY ARE GETTING JUDGED AND THE LORD IS USING HIS MORNING-STAR, THE ROMAN EMPIRE TO DO IT. SEE TO YOU IT SEEMS LIKE 1300 IS A WORLD AWAY AND THE LORD SHOULD HAVE FORGOTTEN THE PAST SO WHEN YOU SEE THESE WARS YOU DONT CONNECT IT TO THE PAST. HOWEVER

2 PETER 3 VS 10 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. <<< AND THIS PERIOD IS LIKE JUST HALF A DAY TO THE LORD AND HE REQUIRES THAT WHICH IS PAST

ECCLESIASTES 3 VS 15 That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past <<< GOD REQUIRES PAYMENT FOR PAST CRIMES.

ZECHARIAH 2 VS 8 For thus saith the LORD of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.

SO THEN YOU ASK, IF GOD GAVE THE WHITE MAN CONTROL AND IS USING HIM AS HIS WEAPON, WHY THEN WOULD HE BE ANGRY AT THE WHITE MAN ? HE DID SAY HE HATED ESAU ? WELL WHEN YOU ARE GIVING THE MORNING STAR YOU ARE TO GOVERN WITH THE LAWS IN THE BIBLE AND NOT CREATE YOUR OWN LAWS AND DOCTRINE OF DEMOCRACY AND CAPITALISM. DANIEL 7 VS 25 He will defy the Most High and oppress the holy people of the Most High. He will try to change their sacred festivals and laws, and they will be placed under his control for a time, times, and half a time. <<< THIS WHY YOU CELEBRATE XMAS ON DEC 255TH AND HALLOWEEN AND EASTER ETC ETC. HE CHANGED THE LAWS AND BROUGHT IN HIS OWN EPHAH OF WICKEDNESS.

IN CONCLUSION ? WARS ARE JUDGEMENT BROUGHT ON PEOPLE

EXODUS 15 VS 3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name

REVELATION 19 VS 11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

DANIEL 10 VS 20 Then said he, Knowest thou wherefore I come unto thee? and now will I return to fight with the prince of Persia: and when I am gone forth, lo, the prince of Grecia shall come.

2 Likes

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Danyell(m): 10:37am On May 23, 2013
THE ADVENTURES OF DANYELL AND WHITE JESUS
Danyell: What is this man talking about my great White Jesus?
White Jesus: *scratches head*
Even I am confused.

6 Likes

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by MostHigh: 11:40am On May 23, 2013
obadiah777: WHAT ARE WARS ? WHY ARE WARS FOUGHT ? SEE ON THE CARNAL LEVEL IT DOES APPEAR AS IF TWO COUNTRIES ARE DISAGREEING ON AN ISSUE BUT THE ACTUAL FACT IS THAT EVERYONE IN THESE WARS ARE PAWNS. WARS ARE STARTED BY THE LORD WHEN THERE HAS BEEN SO MUCH WICKEDNESS DONE IN A LAND AND IT IS TIME TO DO MASS-RETRIBUTION TO ALL THE INHABITANTS OF THE LAND. WAR IS A WAY OF CLEANSING ON A MASS SCALE OF WICKED PEOPLE. NOW IT DOES APPEAR THAT MOST OF THE WARS IN MODERN ERA IS CAUSED BY WESTERN COUNTRIES AND YOU WOULD BE RIGHT IN SAYING THAT. BUT WHAT YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND IS THAT THE WESTERN NATIONS ( ROMAN EMPIRE ) HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE MORNING STAR. THEY ARE IN CONTROL NOW AND THEY HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE RED HORSE
REVELATION 6 VS 4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword. <<< THE RED HORSE MEANS THEY HAVE BEEN GIVEN A BIGGER SWORD WHICH IS SUPERIOR WEAPONRY KNOWLEDGE SO THAT THEY CAN PUNISH THE EARTH ON BEHALF OF GOD

REVELATION 16 VS 8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire
PSALMS 17 VS 13 Arise, O LORD, disappoint him, cast him down: deliver my soul from the wicked, which is thy sword

AS SUCH HE WOULD BE STARTING ALL THE WARS SO AS TO BRING JUDGEMENT TO THOSE WHOM DESERVE IT. SO ALL THE WARS STARTED IN LIBYA, AFGHAN, SYRIA, MALI ETC ETC ? WHAT DO THOSE COUNTRIES HAVE IN COMMON ? THEY ALL ENSLAVED AND BRUTALIZED AND KICKED OUT THE REMNANT OF THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL FROM THAT REGION IN THE 1300 - 1400s. SEE THIS IS JUDGEMENT PERIOD AND THEY ARE GETTING JUDGED AND THE LORD IS USING HIS MORNING-STAR, THE ROMAN EMPIRE TO DO IT. SEE TO YOU IT SEEMS LIKE 1300 IS A WORLD AWAY AND THE LORD SHOULD HAVE FORGOTTEN THE PAST SO WHEN YOU SEE THESE WARS YOU DONT CONNECT IT TO THE PAST. HOWEVER

2 PETER 3 VS 10 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. <<< AND THIS PERIOD IS LIKE JUST HALF A DAY TO THE LORD AND HE REQUIRES THAT WHICH IS PAST

ECCLESIASTES 3 VS 15 That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past <<< GOD REQUIRES PAYMENT FOR PAST CRIMES.

ZECHARIAH 2 VS 8 For thus saith the LORD of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.

SO THEN YOU ASK, IF GOD GAVE THE WHITE MAN CONTROL AND IS USING HIM AS HIS WEAPON, WHY THEN WOULD HE BE ANGRY AT THE WHITE MAN ? HE DID SAY HE HATED ESAU ? WELL WHEN YOU ARE GIVING THE MORNING STAR YOU ARE TO GOVERN WITH THE LAWS IN THE BIBLE AND NOT CREATE YOUR OWN LAWS AND DOCTRINE OF DEMOCRACY AND CAPITALISM. DANIEL 7 VS 25 He will defy the Most High and oppress the holy people of the Most High. He will try to change their sacred festivals and laws, and they will be placed under his control for a time, times, and half a time. <<< THIS WHY YOU CELEBRATE XMAS ON DEC 255TH AND HALLOWEEN AND EASTER ETC ETC. HE CHANGED THE LAWS AND BROUGHT IN HIS OWN EPHAH OF WICKEDNESS.

REVELATION 19 VS 11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

DANIEL 10 VS 20 Then said he, Knowest thou wherefore I come unto thee? and now will I return to fight with the prince of Persia: and when I am gone forth, lo, the prince of Grecia shall come.

Real sobre food for everyone

Judgement is upon them and just like Noahs time they are still eating, drinking, partying and giving hands in marriage

While the elect are within the Ark already

Nigerians are you prepared?

More light brother.

1 Like

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:48am On May 23, 2013
MostHigh:

Judgement is upon them and just like Noahs time they are still eating, drinking, partying and giving hands in marriage

More light brother.

Where is the Ark located? I will send some muslima to do their job
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 23, 2013
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 23, 2013
MostHigh:

More light brother.
PROFOUND POST MY BROTHER. THE ELECT ARE IN THE ARK. I LIKE HOW YOU PUT THAT
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 23, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Where is the Ark located? I will send some muslima to do their job
DEFINITELY NOT LOCATED WHERE YOU AT. YOU ARE IN THE SEA DROWNING LMAO
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by MostHigh: 1:20pm On May 23, 2013
obadiah777: DEFINITELY NOT LOCATED WHERE YOU AT. YOU ARE IN THE SEA DROWNING LMAO

grin grin

LWTMB

1 Like

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by bolaino(m): 3:10pm On May 23, 2013
Obadiah777, king of heresy, you have started again, hmmmmm, my hand and leg no dey oooo.

1 Like

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 23, 2013
bolaino: Obadiah777, king of heresy, you have started again, hmmmmm, my hand and leg no dey oooo.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:06pm On May 23, 2013
obadiah777: DEFINITELY NOT LOCATED WHERE YOU AT. YOU ARE IN THE SEA DROWNING LMAO

Oh!!!

It rained for fourty days and fourty night. And the ark is floating. But wait, which sea are you talking about?
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 24, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Oh!!!

It rained for fourty days and fourty night. And the ark is floating. But wait, which sea are you talking about?
THE SEA OF PROFANITY cheesy
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:13pm On May 24, 2013
obadiah777: THE SEA OF PROFANITY cheesy

Where is it located? Dont worry about this sea here. I enjoy life with fishes. You can starve to death in your Religious Ark
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 24, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Where is it located? Dont worry about this sea here. I enjoy life with fishes. You can starve to death in your Religious Ark

LOCATED IN HELL. GOING TO BE ONE BIG HAPPY BBQ WITH YOU ON THE GRILL SEATING BESIDE SOME ONIONS AND TOMATOES cheesy
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:10pm On May 24, 2013
obadiah777: LOCATED IN HELL. GOING TO BE ONE BIG HAPPY BBQ WITH YOU ON THE GRILL SEATING BESIDE SOME ONIONS AND TOMATOES cheesy

Jesus was there. God is there. So what special? Hope there is hot dogs there? I love eating dog.
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by KiKatanga: 5:12pm On May 24, 2013
obadiah777: WHAT ARE WARS ? WHY ARE WARS FOUGHT ? SEE ON THE CARNAL LEVEL IT DOES APPEAR AS IF TWO COUNTRIES ARE DISAGREEING ON AN ISSUE BUT THE ACTUAL FACT IS THAT EVERYONE IN THESE WARS ARE PAWNS. WARS ARE STARTED BY THE LORD WHEN THERE HAS BEEN SO MUCH WICKEDNESS DONE IN A LAND AND IT IS TIME TO DO MASS-RETRIBUTION TO ALL THE INHABITANTS OF THE LAND. WAR IS A WAY OF CLEANSING ON A MASS SCALE OF WICKED PEOPLE. NOW IT DOES APPEAR THAT MOST OF THE WARS IN MODERN ERA IS CAUSED BY WESTERN COUNTRIES AND YOU WOULD BE RIGHT IN SAYING THAT. BUT WHAT YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND IS THAT THE WESTERN NATIONS ( ROMAN EMPIRE ) HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE MORNING STAR. THEY ARE IN CONTROL NOW AND THEY HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE RED HORSE

The TRUTH!

You in Nigeria and much of Africa are punished, whilst we in Europe are blessed.

1 Like

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by MostHigh: 9:18pm On May 24, 2013
Ki-Katanga:

The TRUTH!

You in Nigeria and much of Africa are punished, whilst we in Europe are blessed.

Not for long

the circle is coming around

1 Like

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 9:34am On May 25, 2013
I am starting to believe you are a jew. But gu your heresies are too much. That's how yu said martin luther king jnr was a false prphet grin

1 Like

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 25, 2013
MostHigh:

Not for long

the circle is coming around
EXACTLY. MOST PEOPLE DONT KNOW THAT JEWS HAVE HAD THEIR BIG JUDGEMENT DAY. NOW ITS TIME FOR THE GENTILES TO HAVE THEIR OWN JUDGEMENT DAY. HOWEVER JEWS WHO STILL ARE NOT RIGHT DURING THE GENTILES JUDGEMENT DAY WOULD BE ANNIHILATED. SCRIPTURE SAY ON THAT DAY TWO THIRDS OF JEWS WILL BE DESTROYED. TWO THIRDS OF THE 'NEGRO' POPULATION WILL SAY HELLO TO NUKES. IN LESS THAN FOUR YEARS TIME TWO THIRDS OF THE 'NEGRO' POPULATION WILL BE NUKED OUT OF EXISTENCE. undecided SUP BROTHER MOST HIGH. HAPPY SHEVAT
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 25, 2013
olire: I am starting to believe you are a jew. But gu your heresies are too much. That's how yu said martin luther king jnr was a false prphet grin
I AM A JEW. THANKS FOR RECOGNIZING MY REAL HERITAGE grin grin grin AND MARTIN LUTHER KING JR IS STILL A FALSE PROPHET. cheesy
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by MostHigh: 3:08pm On May 25, 2013
obadiah777: EXACTLY. MOST PEOPLE DONT KNOW THAT JEWS HAVE HAD THEIR BIG JUDGEMENT DAY. NOW ITS TIME FOR THE GENTILES TO HAVE THEIR OWN JUDGEMENT DAY. HOWEVER JEWS WHO STILL ARE NOT RIGHT DURING THE GENTILES JUDGEMENT DAY WOULD BE ANNIHILATED. SCRIPTURE SAY ON THAT DAY TWO THIRDS OF JEWS WILL BE DESTROYED. TWO THIRDS OF THE 'NEGRO' POPULATION WILL SAY HELLO TO NUKES. IN LESS THAN FOUR YEARS TIME TWO THIRDS OF THE 'NEGRO' POPULATION WILL BE NUKED OUT OF EXISTENCE. undecided SUP BROTHER MOST HIGH. HAPPY SHEVAT

Blessed shevat Sire.

Its looking more like two thirds of the worlds population.

The Georgia guidstones give an actual estimate 500million shall survive.

All we have now is a time, times and half a time.
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by MostHigh: 3:20pm On May 25, 2013
obadiah777: I AM A JEW. THANKS FOR RECOGNIZING MY REAL HERITAGE grin grin grin AND MARTIN LUTHER KING JR IS STILL A FALSE PROPHET. cheesy

Sire its always a joy when the gentiles profess myself as a Jew just from my words and not necessarily seeing my actions.

Salvation is of the Jews.

I always feel overwhelmed when the most high God attests to my true heritage being one born from another after the flesh.

I love their persecutions it is like a soothing balm on my skin

After consuming so many sweet words one must now regurgitate

The parable of the wheat and the tares...

It is only to the true MESSENGERS/ANGELS that the responsibility is given to seal and to SEPARATE and prepare for BURNING and FIRE which is that terrible judgement.

1 Like

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 25, 2013
OBADIAH your own don too much ooo grin grin Which kind stupid post be this one again?

1 Like

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 25, 2013
MostHigh:

Blessed shevat Sire.

Its looking more like two thirds of the worlds population.

The Georgia guidstones give an actual estimate 500million shall survive.

All we have now is a time, times and half a time.
EITHER WAY BROTHER, TWO THIRDS OF SOMETHING IS GOING TO BE DESTROYED grin grin grin ZECHARIAH 13 VS 8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, says the LORD, two parts in it shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left in it.

1 PETER 4 VS 17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? <<< THATS US

THATS WHY

PSALMS 9 VS 17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God. <<< ALL BLACK NATIONS IS HELL

THATS WHY THE PALE HORSE ALSO CALLED GRISLED ( HELL ) WENT INTO THE SOUTH COUNTRY

ZECHARIAH 6 VS 6 The black horses which are therein go forth into the north country; and the white go forth after them; and the grisled go forth toward the south country.

JOB 36 VS 12 But if they obey not, they shall perish by the sword, and they shall die without knowledge. <<< THATS WHY THE BLACK MAN IS AS DUMB AS A ROCK. PART OF THE CONDITION OF HELL, THE LORD WILL TAKE YOUR KNOWLEDGE. grin grin
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by amanda2013(f): 7:37pm On May 25, 2013
mtchwww i dnt knw wia u use to get all these nonsense 4rm.

1 Like

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 25, 2013
Misunderstood_G: OBADIAH your own don too much ooo grin grin Which kind stupid post be this one again?
AINT NOTHING SILLY ABOUT THIS HERE POST PATNA cheesy wink
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 25, 2013
amanda2013: mtchwww i dnt knw wia u use to get all these nonsense 4rm.
FROM THE SCRIPTURES DARLING. STOP CALLING SCRIPTURES 'NONSENSE' tongue
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 25, 2013
obadiah777:
AS SUCH HE WOULD BE STARTING ALL THE WARS SO AS TO BRING JUDGEMENT TO THOSE WHOM DESERVE IT. SO ALL THE WARS STARTED IN LIBYA, AFGHAN, SYRIA, MALI ETC ETC ? [size=18pt]WHAT DO THOSE COUNTRIES HAVE IN COMMON ? THEY ALL ENSLAVED AND BRUTALIZED AND KICKED OUT THE REMNANT OF THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL FROM THAT REGION IN THE 1300 - 1400s. SEE THIS IS JUDGEMENT PERIOD AND THEY ARE GETTING JUDGED[/size] AND THE LORD IS USING HIS MORNING-STAR, THE ROMAN EMPIRE TO DO IT. SEE TO YOU IT SEEMS LIKE 1300 IS A WORLD AWAY AND THE LORD SHOULD HAVE FORGOTTEN THE PAST SO WHEN YOU SEE THESE WARS YOU DONT CONNECT IT TO THE PAST. HOWEVER

SO THEN YOU ASK, IF GOD GAVE THE WHITE MAN CONTROL AND IS USING HIM AS HIS WEAPON, WHY THEN WOULD HE BE ANGRY AT THE WHITE MAN ? HE DID SAY HE HATED ESAU ? WELL WHEN YOU ARE GIVING THE MORNING STAR YOU ARE TO GOVERN WITH THE LAWS IN THE BIBLE AND NOT CREATE YOUR OWN LAWS AND DOCTRINE OF DEMOCRACY AND CAPITALISM. DANIEL 7 VS 25 [size=18pt]He will defy the Most High and oppress the holy people of the Most High. He will try to change their sacred festivals and laws, and they will be placed under his control for a time, times, and half a time.[/size] <<< THIS WHY YOU CELEBRATE XMAS ON DEC 255TH AND HALLOWEEN AND EASTER ETC ETC. HE CHANGED THE LAWS AND BROUGHT IN HIS OWN EPHAH OF WICKEDNESS.

YO!!! this is soooo real!
I have always stated that!! and it's the truth!
and as much as i hate to say it but all of countries in sub-saharan africa and the middle east that took part in the slave trade are suffering for what their ancestors did.

they are reaping what their forefathers sewed.
as for whites, their numbers are in decline due to the same judgement. the very brown people they oppressed are taking over, by way of race mixing [not to mention homosexuality and white families having less children]. it's just the law of nature i suppose...KARMA.

1 Like

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 12:42am On May 26, 2013
*Kails*:

YO!!! this is soooo real!
I have always stated that!! and it's the truth!
and as much as i hate to say it but all of countries in sub-saharan africa and the middle east that took part in the slave trade are suffering for what their ancestors did.

they are reaping what their forefathers sewed.
as for whites, their numbers are in decline due to the same judgement. the very brown people they oppressed are taking over, by way of race mixing [not to mention homosexuality and white families having less children]. it's just the law of nature i suppose...KARMA.
YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE TRIPPY PART IS ? BECAUSE NO ONE PAYS FOR THE SIN OF ANOTHER. THEY ARE THERE ANCESTORS IN THE REINCARNATION PAYING FOR THE CRIMES THEY COMMITTED AGAINST THE REAL CHILDREN OF ISRAEL DURING THAT PERIOD. THE BIBLE IS A POWERFUL WEAPON. THE KNOWLEDGE OF THAT BOOK IS OVERWHELMING. ITS THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST. I CAN NEVER UNDERSTAND HOW SOMEONE CAN CHOOSE TO BE AN ATHEIST. BUT HEY, THOSE ARE WICKED PEOPLE TOO BEING KEPT IN A DELUSION. FACT OF THE MATTER IS THAT THE LORD CALLS YOU TO THIS TRUTH AND IF YOU ARE NOT IN THIS TRUTH ? ITS CUZ THE LORD DONT WANT YOU BECAUSE OF ABOMINABLE DEEDS OF PAST LIFE. ITS CRAZY. wink wink

WHITE PEOPLES NUMBERS DECLINING IS NOT PAYMENT FOR THEIR CRIME. WHITE PEOPLE HAVE NOT EVEN BEGAN TO PAY FOR THEIR CRIME. THEY WILL BE GOING INTO SLAVERY IN THE FUTURE AS PART OF THEIR RECOMPENSE.

1 Like

Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 12:45am On May 26, 2013
obadiah777: YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE TRIPPY PART IS ? BECAUSE NO ONE PAYS FOR THE SIN OF ANOTHER. THEY ARE THERE ANCESTORS IN THE REINCARNATION PAYING FOR THE CRIMES THEY COMMITTED AGAINST THE REAL CHILDREN OF ISRAEL DURING THAT PERIOD. THE BIBLE IS A POWERFUL WEAPON. THE KNOWLEDGE OF THAT BOOK IS OVERWHELMING. ITS THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST. I CAN NEVER UNDERSTAND HOW SOMEONE CAN CHOOSE TO BE AN ATHEIST. BUT HEY, THOSE ARE WICKED PEOPLE TOO BEING KEPT IN A DELUSION. FACT OF THE MATTER IS THAT THE LORD CALLS YOU TO THIS TRUTH AND IF YOU ARE NOT IN THIS TRUTH ? ITS CUZ THE LORD DONT WANT YOU BECAUSE OF ABOMINABLE DEEDS OF PAST LIFE. ITS CRAZY. wink wink
Guy, so sleep abeg... NA JESUS show you this thing? grin
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 12:46am On May 26, 2013
Misunderstood_G:
Guy, so sleep abeg... NA JESUS show you this thing? grin
YES OOOO NA SWEET JEEZUZZZZ grin grin ALL I SAY IS IN THE SCRIPTURES. ASK ME TO QUOTE THE VERSES AND I WILL. PROVE ALL THINGS wink
Re: Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries by Nobody: 12:47am On May 26, 2013
obadiah777: YES OOOO NA SWEET JEEZUZZZZ grin grin
Wetin you be sef? Christian or atheist?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

D / 20 Steps Into Becoming A Better Christian / Do You Still Attend House Fellowship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.