Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,487 members, 7,781,458 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:46 PM

# - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / # (1032 Views)

Warning: Those Who Have Ears; Let Them Hear. / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears / I Love Ramsey Noah Junior,for The Past 5 Years Now What Can I Do To Let Him Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

# by lordy(m): 2:33am On Apr 26, 2008
Post removed by author wink
Re: # by fizokey(m): 7:15pm On Apr 26, 2008
yea right! with all the uncovering probes going on in the country? well as a patriot, i try as much as possible to have faith in the country. grin
Re: # by lordy(m): 6:15pm On May 10, 2008
Post removed by author wink
Re: # by abolemma(m): 3:03pm On May 31, 2008
hello friends,
The program is working I encourage every one to be part of tis great deal of enterpreneurship in the country and set yourself free from poverty.
Graduates are encouraged to be part of this vision so that you can be self reliance.

Thanks
Emmanuel

(1) (Reply)

What Have You Ever Received Through A Stranger? / Great Nigeria House Is On Fire / How Old Were You When You First Got Drunk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.