Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Cossy Orjiakor On The Cover Of Chizy's Spyware Free Magazine - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Cossy Orjiakor On The Cover Of Chizy's Spyware Free Magazine (19603 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine / Halima Abubakar On The Cover Of Sex Magazine / Regina Askia On The Cover Of Beauty Overdose Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Orjiakor On The Cover Of Chizy's Spyware Free Magazine by aburo7: 11:14am On May 23, 2013
Nollywood's controversial actress Cossy Orjiakor is looking classy and professional in the maiden edition of Chizy's Spyware free magazine.

Source http://www.toniaodili.com/2013/05/cossy-orjiakor-like-you-have-never-seen.html?m=0

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor On The Cover Of Chizy's Spyware Free Magazine by nikkypearl(f): 11:35am On May 23, 2013
Classful!

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor On The Cover Of Chizy's Spyware Free Magazine by icebebe(f): 11:40am On May 23, 2013
Ehhh *blinks eyes* is dt cossy? Omg! She looks soh soh decent and grt,wish she culd continue lik dis

3 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor On The Cover Of Chizy's Spyware Free Magazine by dopeJemi: 11:40am On May 23, 2013
Na Lie.. Photoshop

4 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor On The Cover Of Chizy's Spyware Free Magazine by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 23, 2013
Sweeeeeeeet!

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor On The Cover Of Chizy's Spyware Free Magazine by fuckluv(f): 12:21pm On May 23, 2013
dopeJemi: Na Lie.. Photoshop
Thomas it's not wink
Re: Cossy Orjiakor On The Cover Of Chizy's Spyware Free Magazine by Akshow: 12:24pm On May 23, 2013
where all dis yeye yeye magazines de spring commot from self? is it me or does her breast looks uneven?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor On The Cover Of Chizy's Spyware Free Magazine by PassionD(f): 1:25pm On May 23, 2013
I like dis Cossy dat I'm seeing. So she could dress so decently. Nice

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor On The Cover Of Chizy's Spyware Free Magazine by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 23, 2013
Goes to show how deceptive appearances can be. The only difference between the typical Cossy and this 'new' one lies in choice of clothes and countenance. Nothing has changed. Same principle applies to most chicks. Don't be deceived by their 'decent' exterior - extreme perversion and prurience often lurk beneath.

23 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor On The Cover Of Chizy's Spyware Free Magazine by Chinwem(f): 2:21pm On May 23, 2013
I m impressed. Please continue like this
Re: Cossy Orjiakor On The Cover Of Chizy's Spyware Free Magazine by busolayemi: 2:36pm On May 23, 2013
No mata aw much a monkey is decorated...It's stil a monkey

3 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor On The Cover Of Chizy's Spyware Free Magazine by AbuMikey(m): 2:36pm On May 23, 2013
So classy and matured!!!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor On The Cover Of Chizy's Spyware Free Magazine by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 23, 2013
pro01: Goes to show how deceptive appearances can be. The only difference between the typical Cossy and this 'new' one lies in choice of clothes and countenance. Nothing has changed. Same principle applies to most chicks. Don't be deceived by their 'decent' exterior - extreme perversion and prurience often lurk beneath.
cool cool

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor On The Cover Of Chizy's Spyware Free Magazine by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 23, 2013
I still have a picture of the boobies in my mind, so no bueno!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor On The Cover Of Chizy's Spyware Free Magazine by aburo7: 10:20pm On May 23, 2013
dopeJemi: Na Lie.. Photoshop
. Its for real and not photoshop.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor On The Cover Of Chizy's Spyware Free Magazine by obiajurum25: 10:28am On May 24, 2013
I love her new look.I pray she can continue this way.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor On The Cover Of Chizy's Spyware Free Magazine by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 24, 2013
Still ugly

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor On The Cover Of Chizy's Spyware Free Magazine by spywareczar(m): 4:06pm On May 24, 2013
spyware? angry angry angry angry
Re: Cossy Orjiakor On The Cover Of Chizy's Spyware Free Magazine by Akpaife(m): 4:07pm On May 24, 2013
Senseless post
Re: Cossy Orjiakor On The Cover Of Chizy's Spyware Free Magazine by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 24, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Still ugly
MEEOOWWWW
Re: Cossy Orjiakor On The Cover Of Chizy's Spyware Free Magazine by Immanuelar(m): 4:08pm On May 24, 2013
am sure she was begged to tak dat pic
Re: Cossy Orjiakor On The Cover Of Chizy's Spyware Free Magazine by Plutarch: 4:11pm On May 24, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Still ugly

I like to see your picture(s) so that i can know what beauty is undecided

5 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor On The Cover Of Chizy's Spyware Free Magazine by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:13pm On May 24, 2013
Eh! Is this Cossy?
She's looking decent & wife-able.
Unbelievable.

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor On The Cover Of Chizy's Spyware Free Magazine by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 24, 2013
Like a retired harlot grin angry

Look at her black knuckles
Re: Cossy Orjiakor On The Cover Of Chizy's Spyware Free Magazine by mickijoe: 4:19pm On May 24, 2013
your beautiful is true cossy. So descent and perfect
Re: Cossy Orjiakor On The Cover Of Chizy's Spyware Free Magazine by supaeagles(m): 4:20pm On May 24, 2013
I'm cornfused , is this the same person as the lovely Afro candy??
Re: Cossy Orjiakor On The Cover Of Chizy's Spyware Free Magazine by SIMPLIFIED(m): 4:22pm On May 24, 2013
seems magazine business is booming in naija, no week dat we won't see one new magazine name wit one nollywood actress on the cover page..the only problem is that they lack creativity, nothing else apart from entertaintment magazine nd wat a whacky name. I have hardly seen any tech magazine in naija or any other areas apart from entertainment nd fashion

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor On The Cover Of Chizy's Spyware Free Magazine by Nuzo1(m): 4:25pm On May 24, 2013
pro01: Goes to show how deceptive appearances can be. The only difference between the typical Cossy and this 'new' one lies in choice of clothes and countenance. Nothing has changed. Same principle applies to most chicks. Don't be deceived by their 'decent' exterior - extreme perversion and prurience often lurk beneath.

You do have a very strong point. However, who can we use to measure or keep as a moral yardstick in our society?

Cos I will take Cossy without thinking for a second over a pothological liar who wears maxi skirts. cheesy
Cossy at least says her mind and stands by it.

Anyway, I'm so in love with her sophistication in the pics but only concerned about how she will maintain her notoriety which puts food on the table.

I do hope she has other business plans.

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor On The Cover Of Chizy's Spyware Free Magazine by dridowu: 4:25pm On May 24, 2013
Am dissapointed cos i tot she will bring d 2 orange out
Re: Cossy Orjiakor On The Cover Of Chizy's Spyware Free Magazine by Omen100(m): 4:25pm On May 24, 2013
she look like better person 4 dis photo...... grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Skin Care For Dark Skinned Women Only! / Best Salons For Weave-on Fixing In Lagos / ~ Nigerian Fashion Designer Nike Akinola ~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.