Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Who Can Help Me In Getting Libya Citizen Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Who Can Help Me In Getting Libya Citizen Passport (1106 Views)

172 Nigerians Deported From Libya / Angry Citizen Blasts Immigration Officials In Lagos Airport For Bribery / Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Help Me In Getting Libya Citizen Passport by Rasqieeeee(m): 12:04pm On Apr 26, 2008
Hello nairalanders, i need some one who has the connection of getting me Libya citizen passport.
I need that urgently and if you can help me on that just contact me on bigbrothers333@yahoo.com or call me 07055557272
Re: Who Can Help Me In Getting Libya Citizen Passport by Vicjustice: 2:11pm On Apr 26, 2008
Well, considering your national status, and possibly you immigration situation, i suppose you are aware that there's no way anyone can get you a genuine Libyan passport, except you've just asked for a forged or tempered one that would get you into trouble.
Re: Who Can Help Me In Getting Libya Citizen Passport by pleep(m): 11:14pm On May 23, 2011
How do you like Libya?
Re: Who Can Help Me In Getting Libya Citizen Passport by DisGuy: 3:52am On May 24, 2011
A post Gadaffi Libya will be an attraction
Re: Who Can Help Me In Getting Libya Citizen Passport by pleep(m): 4:04am On May 24, 2011
^^^ not for black ppl wink
Re: Who Can Help Me In Getting Libya Citizen Passport by DisGuy: 5:52am On May 24, 2011
they make up the bulk of construction workers and farmers, Libyans get mostly ignore blue collar jobs in resturants and hotels
Libya has comparable seaside to Morocco

the mercenary link wont hold for long
Re: Who Can Help Me In Getting Libya Citizen Passport by adros84(m): 8:41pm On May 24, 2011
Rasqieeeee:

Hello nairalanders, i need some one who has the connection of getting me Libya citizen passport.
I need that urgently and if you can help me on that just contact me on bigbrothers333@yahoo.com or call me 07055557272

Write a nice letter addressed to:

Col. M. Ghadaffi
State House
Libya

Explain that you can help him win the war against rebels if he gives you Libyan citizenship. Let your Cv include that you are an ex-Niger Delta militant. I can assure you your request will be granted within 24hours.
Re: Who Can Help Me In Getting Libya Citizen Passport by pleep(m): 11:34pm On May 24, 2011
^^^ lol

they make up the bulk of construction workers and farmers, Libyans get mostly ignore blue collar jobs in resturants and hotels
Libya has comparable seaside to Morocco

the mercenary link wont hold for long

anyway it will be a hot spot for jobs, when they start trying to rebuild thier infrastucture.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get A Cheap Ticket To Chicago From Naija / Travel Agents Inthe House; Help Needed For Hoilday In Sao Tome And Principe. / Ndlea Arrests South African For Drug Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.