Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Invitation For Shell Recruitment Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Shell Recruitment Test (3673 Views)

2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates / Shell Recruitment Day 2011 / I Have Been Invited For Shell Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invitation For Shell Recruitment Test by blueiyke(m): 2:14pm On May 16, 2006
My good people of Nairaland, I received an e-mail from the HR dept. of SPDC (Shell) on Saturday 13th May, inviting me for a "Selection Test" for Graduate Human Resources Position.

According to the e-mail,the test would hold @ their Corporate Recruitment Centre along PH/Aba Expressway, PH, on May 25th.

One Michael Ikebudu signed for "Corporate Recruitment"

Please,has anyone received such e-mail.And can anyone give me a clue to what their test looks like.I would appreciate that, guys.
Re: Invitation For Shell Recruitment Test by moni(m): 4:39pm On May 16, 2006
the nature of the test is like that of mobil, number series, data interpretation, short easy with questions,sparter orientation. that was what some body. Is not Gmat. do send more info incase u get any. good luck my is in lagos.
moni.
Re: Invitation For Shell Recruitment Test by elphem(m): 4:53pm On May 16, 2006
Has anybody recieved such mail in Lagos
Re: Invitation For Shell Recruitment Test by naijachic: 5:00pm On May 16, 2006
i got the mail too but mine is also in PH. is this test the result of the shell application we applied for some months back thru phillips consulting?
Re: Invitation For Shell Recruitment Test by bibibanwo: 7:17pm On May 16, 2006
MONI
Hi was just wondering how u got to file in the application for this shell stuff,i am a graduate of Chemistry and i hardly get ads for my field .kindly mail me bibibanwo@yahoo.com
Thanks for being your brothers keeper
BIBI
Re: Invitation For Shell Recruitment Test by BB(f): 9:00am On May 18, 2006
Hi, I also applied in December at Shell but i haven't gotten any mail from them yet, Has anyone else been invited for the test?
Re: Invitation For Shell Recruitment Test by blueiyke(m): 12:46pm On May 18, 2006
Please, Naijachic,it seems as if u are the only other person who have received the invitation, apart from me.I need to contact you to help me with some grey areas about the test, like what to read and what not to read.
My e-mail is kkylcy@yahoo.com and my number is 0803XXXXXXXXX.
Re: Invitation For Shell Recruitment Test by Ukpekeson(m): 8:40pm On May 18, 2006
Na wa ooooooooooo. I applied too but no luck yet. Still expecting mine. Good luck guys cheesy
Re: Invitation For Shell Recruitment Test by larry007(m): 5:34am On May 21, 2006
Dear Nairalanders
I also applied for the shell stuff,after i applied , I was contacted by them to fill another small form to confirm my registration.But since then i have not heard from Them but I was told to call:these guy for any correspondece I.e Adenrele on 08034051995
Re: Invitation For Shell Recruitment Test by wale4eva(m): 10:57am On May 25, 2006
Plz cud anyone be kind enof to tell me wat sort of question exactly i shud be expecting for the shell recruitment test. I got my own invitation just yesterday for d test on the 1st of june. plz i really need hlp cuz soe told me it isnt GMAT questions. plz u can reply to my email- ogunniranwale@yahoo.com.plz i am ineed of ur hlp guyz. wale
Re: Invitation For Shell Recruitment Test by donaremu(m): 2:45pm On May 25, 2006
hey, can someone please send me the format of Shell's questions since it is not Gmat. helppppppppppppppppp. send to aremudon@yahoo.com. thank you in anticipation of your help.
Re: Invitation For Shell Recruitment Test by HoneyJ1(f): 4:46pm On May 25, 2006
hi guys
i got the same invitation but mine is in lagos @ excellence hotel ogba, ikeja
kindly asist with how the question normally looks like abeggggggggggggg ooooooooooooooooo
Re: Invitation For Shell Recruitment Test by LAXIST(m): 5:35pm On May 25, 2006
Please (honey J) can u let us know the time and date of the shell recriutment test. Thank u very much
Re: Invitation For Shell Recruitment Test by blueiyke(m): 5:49pm On May 26, 2006
Well,I wrote the test in P.H. on Thur.25th May, & it was relatively easy.It consists of 2 parts;Verbal Test & Quantitative test.

The verbal section is made up of series of short comprehension passages followed by questions, while the quantitative part is filled with bar-charts,graphs and data of an imaginary company.U are required to answer questions based on the data provided.

U may not have enough time to actually use your calculator because the timing is short and strictly enforced.

For both sections,u have 35 questions each to be answered in 35 minutes.
Gate-crashing is not allowed.It is strictly by invitation.
Re: Invitation For Shell Recruitment Test by blueiyke(m): 5:53pm On May 26, 2006
All the best to u guys & hoping to see some of you @ the next stage.
Re: Invitation For Shell Recruitment Test by honeyworld: 6:50pm On May 26, 2006
hello guys,
how did u apply for the H R graduate job position.when did u apply?can i still apply?i studied sociology.
the only application i sent to shell was that of logisticjobs@shell.com
Re: Invitation For Shell Recruitment Test by wale4eva(m): 10:17am On May 27, 2006
Tanks blueiyke u are one in a millionnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.see u at d nxt stage.wale
Re: Invitation For Shell Recruitment Test by LAXIST(m): 10:30am On May 27, 2006
I also sent my applicationt thru (logisticjobs@shell.com) i do not know if it is thru this e-mail that pple are getting their invitations?
Re: Invitation For Shell Recruitment Test by blueiyke(m): 2:04pm On Jun 01, 2006
All you guys writing the test in Lagos should keep the rest of us posted as to new developments ooo.

Wishing y'all the best.
Re: Invitation For Shell Recruitment Test by Eeyore(m): 1:29pm On Jun 19, 2006
I wrote that same test in P.H. too.
Abeg blueiyke,let me know when the results come out.
Re: Invitation For Shell Recruitment Test by papihand: 10:18pm On Oct 06, 2010
Well incase you don't know Long engineering Oil and Gas has vacancies

http://www.nigerianvacancies.com/2010/10/dorman-long-engineering-oil-and-gas-job.html
Re: Invitation For Shell Recruitment Test by papihand: 1:11am On Oct 08, 2010
Hey check for urgent vacancies at www.nigerianvacancies.com

(1) (Reply)

Focus-hill International(vacancy For Ssce,ond And Graduate) / Conoil Nigeria Plc (oil & Gas) Job Recruitment-2014 / Ongoing Recruitment At Bons Industries Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.