Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,905 members, 7,799,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect (26044 Views)

Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge / Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale / Michael Adebowale, Is The Son Of A Probation Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by Nobody: 11:54am On May 25, 2013
Litmus:

Calm down, hate blinds...

Donate below

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/

What hate? My niggah STFU youre clearly Nigerian! Your mentality oozes through your keyboard.

Donate to what? Are you an online beggar?
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by Gbawe: 12:13pm On May 25, 2013
kingoflag:

Whats this one saying? Nigerian courage? lmaooo The same Nigerians that look on as their politicians enslave them everyday? I could as well characterize it as "Middle-Eastern Courage" since its terror we're talking about here.

And as for your "Nigerian Politeness" that could also be described as "British Politeness" since the English are known to be polite.

"Few Africans, except perhaps Somalians, would show such mad courage, charging police car shooting at you" ?!? If youre crazed and determined then youre just crazed and determined, it has nothing to do with your nationality, but you as an individual.

This is true. Many Britons will not serve you if you will not say "please" politely. I really don't know why Nigerians are struggling to tie themselves in with these guys. They wanted to go and fight in Syria and Somalia and were talking about things not at all related to Nigeria such as presence of British troops. Yet Nigerians have to be shouting themselves hoarse to be associated with these two who, when you remove their relationship by parenthood to Nigeria, acted like typical Bin-Laden type terrorists obsessed with affairs in places like Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Somalia et al. In short, places regarded as Moslem "homelands" now being "desecrated by infidel invaders".

Anyone with half a brain will know that these two, considering their Nigerian lineage, will be fighting beside Shekau , Boko Haram leader, if they felt any connection with Nigeria rather than be preaching (Adebolajo) for moslems to go and fight in Syria or trying (Adebowale) to enter Somalia.

Latest revelation shows that Adebolajo was in Kenya. What was he doing there and not Nigeria? Does common sense and basic intelligence not show people that these were fundamental moslems who had no interest in Nigeria and were merely mirroring the Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq,Somalia, Algeria centred "purist holy land" struggles of fundamental Islam?

Should we not be happy and proud, instead of trying to include ourselves by force, that these guys showed, with their actions and focus, they considered Nigeria not part of their "Islamic holy land"?

It is proof for me that Nigeria still has the chance, if we gain the right leaders, to defeat extremism and firmly establish what Adebolajo and Adebowale know in their heart about us. I.e Nigeria is a nation not worthy of their attention because it is not a land any religion can lay absolute claim to. Islam cannot dominate Christianity and vice versa.
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by tpia5: 2:37pm On May 25, 2013
Latest revelation shows that Adebolajo was in Kenya

**sigh**
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by tpia5: 2:38pm On May 25, 2013
VUVUZELA10: Are they really Nigerians? Do they have Nigeria Passport? Do they know where Lagos and Abuja airports are located? Which primary and secondary school do they attend? The two Michaels are not Nigerians. They are British and Nigeria/Nigerians should not be associated with the animals

neena adjei:
But it doesnt matter. They ARE of Nigerian descendent so yes they are Nigerian.

i dont know about that.

something's off.
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by justwise(m): 4:01pm On May 25, 2013
kingoflag:

Did you read what I wrote?! Peter Odemwingie is Uzbek but also chose to claim Nigerian citizenship. That clause youre all quoting is partly to clarify for whoever decides to claim Nigerian Citizenship if they werent born there. You can say "Well, based on so, so, and so I am Nigerian". Its not for someone that has no interest in the country. I'll ask you two questions so you can understand how citizenship rules work.

1. If those boys had been arrested in Afghanistan and accused of these same crimes which country would go to their rescue demanding their release: UK or Nigeria?

2. Assume a person of Nigerian descent was born and raised in, say, Norway---and lets further assume that Norway is not visa-free to Nigeria--- if they landed at the International Airport in Lagos and presented their Norwegian passport to immigration authorities with no Nigerian visa you think that person would be allowed entry into the country?

Exactly, there you got your answer. They are British, not Nigerians.

How did you know that?

He is of Nigerian descent just like peter was and decided to play for Nigeria. If this guy was on the news for good reason nobody will be here now denying him.
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by TheBookWorm: 4:46pm On May 25, 2013
I see some people are still denying that those two demented souls are Nigerians.

Both of their surnames are definitely Yoruba. And last time I checked, the Yoruba are a part of Nigeria.

So to all those who are denying that they are Nigerian, just stop living in denial.

4 Likes

Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 25, 2013
Gbawe:

This is true. Many Britons will not serve you if you will not say "please" politely. I really don't know why Nigerians are struggling to tie themselves in with these guys. They wanted to go and fight in Syria and Somalia and were talking about things not at all related to Nigeria such as presence of British troops. Yet Nigerians have to be shouting themselves hoarse to be associated with these two who, when you remove their relationship by parenthood to Nigeria, acted like typical Bin-Laden type terrorists obsessed with affairs in places like Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Somalia et al. In short, places regarded as Moslem "homelands" now being "desecrated by infidel invaders".

Anyone with half a brain will know that these two, considering their Nigerian lineage, will be fighting beside Shekau , Boko Haram leader, if they felt any connection with Nigeria rather than be preaching (Adebolajo) for moslems to go and fight in Syria or trying (Adebowale) to enter Somalia.

Latest revelation shows that Adebolajo was in Kenya. What was he doing there and not Nigeria? Does common sense and basic intelligence not show people that these were fundamental moslems who had no interest in Nigeria and were merely mirroring the Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq,Somalia, Algeria centred "purist holy land" struggles of fundamental Islam?

Should we not be happy and proud, instead of trying to include ourselves by force, that these guys showed, with their actions and focus, they considered Nigeria not part of their "Islamic holy land"?

It is proof for me that Nigeria still has the chance, if we gain the right leaders, to defeat extremism and firmly establish what Adebolajo and Adebowale know in their heart about us. I.e Nigeria is a nation not worthy of their attention because it is not a land any religion can lay absolute claim to. Islam cannot dominate Christianity and vice versa.

Nigerians are so low-self esteemed the'll try to attach themselves to anyone in a foreign country thats popular; even a terrorist.

Have you forgotten how many times Shaquille O'Neal has been claimed as Nigerian?
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 25, 2013
TheBookWorm: I see some people are still denying that those two demented souls are Nigerians.

Both of their surnames are definitely Yoruba. And last time I checked, the Yoruba are a part of Nigeria.

So to all those who are denying that they are Nigerian, just stop living in denial.

Why dont you go tell Andre Iguodala that hes Nigerian? Go back and watch the clip of the Olympic Basketball game when the U.S routed Nigeria and check out who did the most laughing, clowning and pointing at "His country men's" misery.

Stop trying to claim people who dont want nothing to do with you.
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 25, 2013
justwise:

How did you know that?

He is of Nigerian descent just like peter was and decided to play for Nigeria. If this guy was on the news for good reason nobody will be here now denying him.

You didnt even answer my questions. SMH Ok, honestly, you need to learn to comprehend better instead of just itching for a retort.

Go back and read what I wrote.
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by Noiseless2: 11:59pm On May 25, 2013
There is no need asking you to be man enough and own up your stinking poo instead of shifting it to another very distant person because you ain't man enough.

All the green snakes can do is to hide in a green grass and nothing else. HYPOCRITE!
Gbawe:

Shut up. You are just another example, like Adebolajo and Adebowale, of the harm an unthinking and indoctrination-driven outlook causes. You claim to be a "proud Biafran" yet what is your business with what is being discussed here if not that hatred for others that you are indoctrinated with means you must always open your attention-seeking mouth? Carry on seeing others as your "enemies" with spin "in their blood". If you think I give a damn what prejudiced, twisted and lost souls like you think, then you must not appreciate that I have no time for losers like you.

Your own ignorant and hateful outlook, hardened by indoctrination from birth, will condemn you to eventual failure in life same as these two went down the wrong path because they swallowed the deceptive message of others that may have made them feel better about the wrong choices they took and should be held responsible for.
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by justwise(m): 7:21am On May 26, 2013
kingoflag:

You didnt even answer my questions. SMH Ok, honestly, you need to learn to comprehend better instead of just itching for a retort.

Go back and read what I wrote.

Your questions makes no sense at all, its just you basically rambling from one point to another.
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by Litmus: 10:04am On May 26, 2013
kingoflag:

What hate? My niggah STFU youre clearly Nigerian! Your mentality oozes through your keyboard.

i',m not your niggah and your ghetto crap means something only to your ghetto bitches!

This has nothing to do with Nigeria is what i mean, but some on here have so much hate for Nigerians they are blind to the fact that this is an issue for Muslims in Britain to deal with. Instead, they see this as an opportunity to come post crap about Nigerians or settle tribal scores. This issue is one for the Uk government, the Security Services and Muslim Community to come to grips with and not try to pass the buck.

If Nigerians became extinct tomorrow, terrorism will still strike Britain, America etc if they fail to tackle the issue of Islamic Radicalization often of vulnerable individuals, White, Black, Asian.

In relation to the identity of the radicalized individuals in questions. They are British by birth but our community often view individuals born abroad of Nigerian parentage as Nigerians. And whether anyone likes it or not, those two terrorists have Nigerian parentage and would have picked up Nigerian influences even if they do not want it. Their murderous actions were informed by Radicalization; their Nigerian influences probably saved others from being hurt or killed.

kingoflag:

Donate here:

Look at this ignorant butt-crack showing fool.

If you pulled your pant up and spent a little less time obsessing about Nigerians, you'd know what the link meant.
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by ejiyke2007(m): 12:43pm On May 26, 2013
YORUBA TERRORIST IN ACTION
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by 299: 12:50pm On May 26, 2013
So yorubas are now involved with terrorism Smh...continue tarnishing our image. Idiots
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by ejiyke2007(m): 1:08pm On May 26, 2013
299: So yorubas are now involved with terrorism Smh...continue tarnishing our image. Idiots

WHICH TRIBE IN NIGERIA THE FUCKING TWO TERRORIST FROM YORUBA
Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale AMD MR ADEBOLOJA? YORUBA + YORUBAS =" TERRORIST ZONE

PLEASE WHICH ONE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE YORUBA OR THE TERRORIST
SO ASK I WILL GIVE YOU THE ANSWER OK YORUBA TERRORIST
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 26, 2013
justwise:

Your questions makes no sense at all, its just you basically rambling from one point to another.

Yeah, so go ahead and force him to become a Nigerian citizen then, dunce.
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 26, 2013
Litmus:

i',m not your niggah and your ghetto crap means something only to your ghetto bitches!

This has nothing to do with Nigeria is what i mean, but some on here have so much hate for Nigerians they are blind to the fact that this is an issue for Muslims in Britain to deal with. Instead, they see this as an opportunity to come post crap about Nigerians or settle tribal scores. This issue is one for the Uk government, the Security Services and Muslim Community to come to grips with and not try to pass the buck.

If Nigerians became extinct tomorrow, terrorism will still strike Britain, America etc if they fail to tackle the issue of Islamic Radicalization often of vulnerable individuals, White, Black, Asian.

In relation to the identity of the radicalized individuals in questions. They are British by birth but our community often view individuals born abroad of Nigerian parentage as Nigerians. And whether anyone likes it or not, those two terrorists have Nigerian parentage and would have picked up Nigerian influences even if they do not want it. Their murderous actions were informed by Radicalization; their Nigerian influences probably saved others from being hurt or killed.

Donate here:

Look at this ignorant butt-crack showing fool.

If you pulled your pant up and spent a little less time obsessing about Nigerians, you'd know what the link meant.

WTF is all this crap you just wrote
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by alexis(m): 6:22am On May 27, 2013
991:

Good point. The same reason i said it was a staged crime. At a primary stage when the crime was still murder, the british pm called it terrorism. And left france to meet with officials.

Really, a man kills another man in the name of god and you call it staged? WOW
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by Litmus: 11:56am On May 27, 2013
kingoflag:

WTF is all this crap you just wrote

Doh, ain nofing to do wiv Nigeria. EE ain nofin ta do wiv Youroba. Eee is Radicalization of British yofth.

Cussin Nigerians and tryin ta make it Nigerian probes only imperils make em, brra, brra, endanger black lives in Uk .

Yo, bro, baby mother, ETC

Donate here:

Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by ejiyke2007(m): 9:57pm On May 27, 2013

HOW NARROW MINDED WE CAN BE. JUDGE FOR YOURSELF. ARE THE TWO GUYS NOT TYPICAL YORUBA? MEN
YORUBA PROPAGANDIST MEDIA MACHINERY TRY TO DISCLAIM THAT MICHAEL OLUWATOBI ADEBOWALE AND ADEBOLOJA ARE NOT YORUBA LETS CALL A SPADE A SPADE MICHAEL OLUWATOBI ADEBOWALE AND ADEBOLOJA ARE YORUBA TO THE CORE AND TERRORIST TO THE CORE
SEARCH YOUR HEART BEFORE YOU ENTER.
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by ejiyke2007(m): 10:06pm On May 27, 2013
Gbawe:

Must people like you display prejudice with everything? Can you never ever rise above your partisan, prejudicial and sectional outlook? No one has denied their Nigerian origin. Rather, people are saying , appropriately, that they are British citizens. Nigeria is not involved in this at all.

Truly intelligent folks know that the societies individuals live in from birth, or for a very long time, is their core influence. Only an unsophisticated or totally prejudiced person would hold otherwise.

Appropriately, again highlighting the lack of political/general sophistication and lack of maturity of Nigerians mentioned here regularly, many Britons themselves unanimously accept that these are British young men who have taken the wrong path. The UK will move on to find solutions.

Meanwhile Nigerians, because of innate predisposition to prejudice and an obsession with stereotyping others, as we see here and for the past few days, will remain arguing over the nationhood of these young men. This is why solutions are not forthcoming in Nigeria.

Everyone is into blaming other ethnic groups instead of accepting that a Nigerian messed up and we must all deal with it. Nigerians have now exported this ethnocentric behaviour to issues that does not concern them and that stakeholders (Britons) are dealing with in unity and stoicism. If it suits you, as a Party likely unconnected with any of this, to keep shouting that the two murderers are Nigerian and not British, then carry on displaying that ignorance for the world to see. Britons themselves, the intelligent ones at least, are dealing with this from the perspective that some aberrant Britons have done a terrible thing. Their friends from British schools, not Nigeria, have been on TV testifying to their character in a show that they lived just as other British youngsters did.

The Prime Minister, Deputy Prime Ministers, society leaders et al have come out to say that these are "British young men" who have committed a heinous crime. Yet you are here talking self-importantly, and without a sense of perspective, about Abdulmutallab and Boko Haram. No one one has blamed Nigeria or associated her with this but mainly Nigerians themselves who clearly do not mean their nation well with their obsession of carrying the 'wahala' of others on their own head. What has rightly being established is that they are British men of Nigerian origin. One has to wonder what is wrong with Nigerians that leads to their constant attention-seeking antics.

HOW NARROW MINDED WE CAN BE. JUDGE FOR YOURSELF. ARE THE TWO GUYS NOT TYPICAL YORUBA? MEN

Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by Litmus: 10:08pm On May 27, 2013
You know, looking at all the images, well deserved too, one can only wonder how Steve Laurence's mum feels. I mean, when her son was murdered, in no less barbaric circumstances, the very compassionate people of this area barley laid flowers on the spot where he fell. Indeed, people often went there to desecrate the poultry flowers left behind by a few good souls. Moreover, many people who knew the murderers of Steve kept quiet in order to protect the identity of the murderers.

Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by Willywilly4: 3:22pm On May 31, 2013
ejiyke2007:
YORUBA PROPAGANDIST MEDIA MACHINERY TRY TO DISCLAIM THAT MICHAEL OLUWATOBI ADEBOWALE AND ADEBOLOJA ARE NOT YORUBA LETS CALL A SPADE A SPADE MICHAEL OLUWATOBI ADEBOWALE AND ADEBOLOJA ARE YORUBA TO THE CORE AND TERRORIST TO THE CORE
SEARCH YOUR HEART BEFORE YOU ENTER.
I have searched my heart and called a Spade a Spade ,Oluwatobi Adewale and Adeboloja are Yorubas,
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by ejiyke2007(m): 2:41pm On Jun 14, 2013
Willywilly4:
I have searched my heart and called a Spade a Spade ,Oluwatobi Adewale and Adeboloja are Yorubas,

Thank you my brother for calling a Spade a Spade

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Khalid al-Barnawi Arrested By Nigerian Army - BBC / Protest Against Religious Extremism In Kaduna (Photos) / Soldiers On High Alert In Abuja Over Reports Of Planned Attack On the Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.