Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 (48050 Views)

Photo: World Fattest Woman With Husband. / World's Fattest Woman Loses 272kg / Checkout Picture Of The World's Fattest & Smallest Horses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by ichomi(m): 6:22am On May 24, 2013

ONE of the world's fattest men has died at the age of 39 – weighing a staggering 64 stone (407 kg).

Ricky Naputi piled on the pounds thanks to a gut-busting diet of 10,000 calories a day.

He grew so fat he was left bedridden in his home on the Pacific island of Guam for FIVE YEARS – being cared for around the clock by his wife Cheryl.

Ricky was offered life-saving surgery and a TV crew from US network TLC who followed him for three years as he battled to lose enough weight to travel to a hospital in the US.

http://www.emmanuelbabatunde.com/2013/05/photo-one-of-worlds-fattest-men-has.html

1 Like

Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by Nobody: 6:24am On May 24, 2013
Wow, his boobs are bigger than mine

They dont even have to put a cloth on this ngga, his rotting belly is covering his thing like a bed cover

1 Like

Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by kennyonthrone(m): 6:52am On May 24, 2013
R.I.P man,but lyk criously he is weighin 407kg WTF! Datz 6 times ma weight.....mehn Obesity na disease once again R.I.P 2 d dead

1 Like

Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by tyson55(m): 7:06am On May 24, 2013
May he rest rip!

But then again, did he refused life-saving surgery offered to him?
Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by eriegua83: 8:02am On May 24, 2013
With that fat, he died a long time ago. Finally the wife will be free.

2 Likes

Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by Lilimax(f): 10:46am On May 24, 2013
So sad sad.
He should have gone for a gastric bypass surgery as quickly as possible perhaps
his life would have been saved.
RIP
Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 24, 2013
undecided
Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 24, 2013
Saw it coming
Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by sammmiey1: 3:39pm On May 24, 2013
imagine make garri fit do persn like dis,every Nigerian go don burst!

3 Likes

Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 24, 2013
wonder the size of his heart
Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by superior1: 3:39pm On May 24, 2013
He killed himself
Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by delors(m): 3:43pm On May 24, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

They dont even have to put a cloth on this ngga, his rotting belly is covering his thing like a bed cover
But are yours flatter than his? I mean the bobby? smiley

1 Like

Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by Jfast: 3:43pm On May 24, 2013
Hmm many tinz go be mission impossible.
Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by civac(m): 3:45pm On May 24, 2013
..ate himself to death..RIP

1 Like

Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by Tunjman(m): 3:47pm On May 24, 2013
Come o, how e dey take mate with im wife wey almost get the same size of belle with am?
Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by 2legit2qwt: 3:48pm On May 24, 2013
R.I.P big man
Seems he never payed attention to his body while he piled up the fat or how can you even get that big without noticing every pound that you add, wife is obese too yikes!

I hope Nigeria will start taking obesity as a serious health issue rather than a reflection of wealth

2 Likes

Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by manny4life(m): 3:50pm On May 24, 2013
This is a wake up call to FAT people in the house, PLEASE desist from eating. I understand the urge of eating and while some can't help it, but a healthy body is a long lasting body. I wonder how they will bury him...
Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by patholaw: 3:51pm On May 24, 2013
delors:
But are yours flatter than his? I mean the bobby? smiley
mind ur business
Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by GooseBaba: 3:51pm On May 24, 2013
At least he saw it coming .... No need for surprise reaction... The guy chop anyhow die anyhow...

1 Like

Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by ITbomb(m): 3:52pm On May 24, 2013
Even the wife na Orobo potential

2 Likes

Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 24, 2013
when I say its a man's world now they will say Molly has come again.

see this 67 stone man still got a wife to marry. I am only 75kg o, and no man has looked my way this year. hian. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 24, 2013
See, his wife is fat on a normal sense, but I find it hard to acknoledge her weight as she's sitting close to him in one of the pix.

She be like she slim die then me wey slim self I wonder how I go be next to dat dude like say him still dey alive.

Less I forget, rest in peace big mitch I wonder if na crane them go use transport ur corpse because I know undertakers will not sign up for lifting such dead weight.

3 Likes

Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by 2legit2qwt: 3:57pm On May 24, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

We're in the 21st century, wake up my ngga

Lol, you never answered my question on jim iyke with your saggy boobs grin grin
Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by chi4ik(m): 3:58pm On May 24, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

babe U̶̲̥̅̊ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ very funny, anyway no objection...
Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 24, 2013
mollytinrox: when I say its a man's world now they will say Molly has come again.

see this 67 stone man still got a wife to marry. I am only 75kg o, and no man has looked my way this year. hian. undecided

Recheck your character then grin grin
Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by Adamskuty(m): 4:02pm On May 24, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

shocked excuse me pls,ma'am! Uhmm! Uhmm (clears.throat) is that u in ur profie? shocked cheesy
Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 24, 2013
2legit2qwt:

Lol, you never answered my question on jim iyke with your saggy boobs grin grin

That other Ghanaian dude answered your question
Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 24, 2013
Adamskuty: shocked excuse me pls,ma'am! Uhmm! Uhmm (clears.throat) is that u in ur profie? shocked cheesy

You obviously like what you see
Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by 2legit2qwt: 4:04pm On May 24, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

That other Ghanaian dude answered your question
The spambot? I'm good thanks tongue
Re: Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 by Iranoladun(f): 4:07pm On May 24, 2013
That's definitely too fat for comfort shocked

I recall a cleaner in one of my previous companies back in the days who was as fat as Ricky's wife (or fatter). Come and see drama when she got knocked down by a mad rider (Okada) and sustained a broken leg. To help her into the staff bus enroute hospital was almost an impossible mission. We used a combination of wheel barrow and CAT crane to lift her up and put her in the bus. Another part 2 drama occurred when we arrived at the hospital; to bring her out of the bus into the hospital took 4 hefty guys and a stretcher plus she was in serious pain.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual / 46-passenger Bus Gutted By Fire On Lagos-ibadan Expressway. Photos / Nigerian Man And His Italian Based Look-Alike (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.