Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Can I Trust Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Trust Her? (1213 Views)

You Have To Trust Her Before She Can Do This / I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore / She Feels I Dont Trust Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Trust Her? by dolphinife: 7:25am On May 24, 2013
I still trying to wrap my head around this. My girl came
to me one night while we were together she got
moody. I asked her what was up and she told me this; Said she was @ a party with friends and she felt like her
period was about to start so she went out to get "TISSUE
PAPER" just in case. Then while she was going she met
her friend (a guy) who was also @ the party and
wanted to get to a friends place to drop off something.
So they went together. Eventually, she got to the guys friends place and went
into his room. Where he locked the door and told her
that she should have sex with him or he'd call other
guys in the house to rape her. Now on hearing this, I was shocked, disappointed and
angry. But I was concerned about her health so I told
her that we should go to the hospital so that a doc could
check her up, since it was sex without consent and she
might have been hurt. Now this is what baffles me. She
asked me if I was scared that she'd be pregnant and I said "that too". She looked me in the eyes and said he used a "condom" What do u guys think
Re: Can I Trust Her? by Ab025(m): 8:09am On May 24, 2013
Hmmm......dis ur gal, I dont know whether to believ if it is rape or wit consent, d story line just sounds fishy

But she is ur gal, u shud know better than us whether she is lyin or tellin d truth
Re: Can I Trust Her? by OCTAVO: 8:21am On May 24, 2013
I can not categorically tell you anything right now.
Your story sounds somehow sha. undecided
Re: Can I Trust Her? by Dygeasy(m): 8:26am On May 24, 2013
How dramatically 'Nollywoodish'!
Re: Can I Trust Her? by peziz(f): 8:29am On May 24, 2013
Lmao! See story...
Re: Can I Trust Her? by sophieLL(f): 9:19am On May 24, 2013
I can't tell if she is not lying. Anyway, it's not all her fault.
Re: Can I Trust Her? by Nobody: 9:35am On May 24, 2013
atleast to some extent u shuld kow if she is lying. i mean is she the type dat lies? av u ever had trust issues??
Re: Can I Trust Her? by Exponental(m): 9:39am On May 24, 2013
sophieLL: I can't tell if she is not lying. Anyway, it's not all her fault.
why is she not @ fault? tissue is something u can get from a mallam. Does she need to drive before she gets one? Why did she follow him in d first place. I fault her decisions.......left party, enter car, enter house, enter room. If any lady chooses to follow a guy to a private place, it's either she wants something private or she wants to give something private.
Re: Can I Trust Her? by chikk(f): 11:12am On May 24, 2013
Exponental:
why is she not @ fault? tissue is something u can get from a mallam. Does she need to drive before she gets one? Why did she follow him in d first place. I fault her decisions.......left party, enter car, enter house, enter room. If any lady chooses to follow a guy to a private place, it's either she wants something private or she wants to give something private.

Hmmmmm. You've got a point there.
@OP, How come the guy had his way when she said she was menstruating? And if she really was going for tissue paper, why did she abandon her quest to follow a man to some place? And what exactly was her reason for following the guy? She never said she was bored! Yes. Agreed. This kind of 'follow home' ish happens at parties but she's just using the period/tissue paper story to cover up. She followed the guy on her own and she wasn't threatened in any way. That se.x was consensual.

But if you guys are really serious and you have a heart to forgive, know it that she regrets her actions and can't seem to live with herself having such in mind. Thus, she opens up to you. If you press further, she'll tell you the truth. For all I know, if this your story is real, your girl hasn't told you the complete truth.
Re: Can I Trust Her? by Kgdavid(m): 11:35am On May 24, 2013
dolphinife: I still trying to wrap my head around this. My girl came
moody. I asked her what was up and she told me this; Said she was @ a party with friends and she felt like her
period [/b]was about to start so she went out to get "TISSUE
[b]her friend
(a guy) who was also @ the party and
into his room
. Where he locked the door and told her
guys in the house to rape her
. Now on hearing this, I was shocked, disappointed and
asked me if I was scared that she'd be pregnant and I said "that too". She looked me in the eyes and said he used a "condom" What do u guys think

DONT WANT TO WASTE MY TIM COMMENTING ON RUBBISH. EITHER THE STORY IS FALSE OR YOUR GIRL IS BLATANTLY TAKING YOU FOR A RIDE. CHOOOSE THE MOST APPLICABLE ONE.I HAVE BOLDED THE MOST GLARING INCONSISTENCIES IN THE STORY SO YOU CAN TAKE IT FROM THERE

1. THE GUY WAS HER FRIEND? IS A FRIEND LIKELY TO CALL OTHER GUYS TO RAPE HER? THEY MUST BE A CREW OF ARMED ROBBERS THEN! ITS NOT LIKE EVERY GUY AROUND THE CORNER IS JUST LOOKIN FOR THE NEXT GIRL TO RAPE.

2. THOUGHT HER PERIOD WAS ABOUT TO START? SHE MAGICALLY FORGOT ABOUT THAT ONE WHEN SHE WENT AIMLESSLY RIDING AROUND TOWN?

3. STORY SAYS THEY WENT TO THE HOME OF HER FRIENDS FRIEND. WHAT WAS SHE LOOKING FOR IN THE BEDROOM OF A MAN SHE DOESNT KNOW? AT THAT TIME OF THE NIGHT?

4. IF SHE REALLY HAD BEEN RAPED I IMAGINE SHE WOULD HAVE TOLD YOU IMMEDIATELY AFTER IT HAPPENED.

IN MY OPINION YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS THE BIGGEST LIAR ON THE FACE OF THIS EARTH.
Re: Can I Trust Her? by dolphinife: 11:48am On May 24, 2013
Actually, I wanted to believe that she deliberately concur to the wishes of the man she said rape her. But on the other hands, I wanted to knw why she's also head-bent in telling me.
That's where I was confused
Re: Can I Trust Her? by Kgdavid(m): 12:07pm On May 24, 2013
there are so many reasons she could be telling you now. her telling you is not evidence of the truthfulness of her account of the story. she is lying. that's all you need to know
Re: Can I Trust Her? by Monicasque(f): 12:21pm On May 24, 2013
what i do not understand is why would you guys be scared of pregnancy if you say he used a condom
Re: Can I Trust Her? by Odunharry(m): 12:39pm On May 24, 2013
Monicasque: what i do not understand is why would you guys be scared of pregnancy if you say he used a condom
d gal sees d op as maga...
I wonder o,u wana get tissue outsyd,4m dia u saw a guy n 4got abt d tissue or d period..na wa o.
Abi d guy b like tissue 4 her eye??
Re: Can I Trust Her? by chikk(f): 12:54pm On May 24, 2013
dolphinife: Actually, I wanted to believe that she deliberately concur to the wishes of the man she said rape her. But on the other hands, I wanted to knw why she's also head-bent in telling me.
That's where I was confused

You know this girl well. If she's lying, you'll know. In all sincerity, if her story is true, (which I doubt), then she feels bad about it and just wants to confess, free her mind and avoid you hearing it from a third party(which could be worse).

But as I don't think she's telling the truth, I insist you sit her down and ask her. Meanwhile, did you eventually go to the hospital? If no, why didn't you? Come to think of it, why did she tell you he used a condom? Was she trying to avoid going to see a doc? I hope she's not pregnant for another man and is trying to put it on you. Better go talk to her asap
Re: Can I Trust Her? by daviide: 12:54pm On May 24, 2013
Hmm.. Ma no jux talk angry angry angry angry
Re: Can I Trust Her? by dBard: 1:32pm On May 24, 2013
This story stinks t d high heavens. KgDavid has summed it up. how did she go from buying tissues t her friends house? A point everyone seems t miss is wat was she doing in a guys room late@night in a house wit rooms, on d assumption that there were other guys there she could have waited with. He's wearing a condom sef is highly.suspect.
@op, don't mistaken guilt for remorse..
Re: Can I Trust Her? by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 24, 2013
Guy its simple...

You dont even need to bother yourself about it.

Just go take a police man and have her take you to the guys house.. since he was a friend.. and she claimed to have been molested by him. Molestation is a heavy crime..its the same as ra.pe.

When the thing hot finish.. they would let the cat out of the bag.

Its either she tell you the truth..thats assuming she was lying or the guy blurts out the truth, or serve jail sentence.either way..you get to find out the truth. wink

Just get the guy in question arrested. sad

@MOD.. why una no let me comment..na wa for una o! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Can I Trust Her? by Rooneyboy(m): 12:17am On May 25, 2013
if u believe the lies wey dey commot for woman mouth , then u'll believe anything .

~~fear woman ooo ~~
Re: Can I Trust Her? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:23am On May 25, 2013
dolphinife: I still trying to wrap my head around this. My girl came
period was about to start so she went out to get "TISSUE
her friend (a guy) who was also @ the party and
into his room. Where he locked the door and told her
guys in the house to rape her. Now on hearing this, I was shocked, disappointed and
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Dude, read ds well, u and ur girl are idiotz! Sorry to say!

I so much cherish ma girl dt i will go, and beat the fuckin hell outta dt dude! Ok? Biliv wax wen he says dt! Ok?

Dnt mess with ma girl.

It is obvious ur girl actually didn't av a choice(if d story was true), but the guy is a goner!

Even if d girl is jes ma frnd, the guy is a goner! I ate people who take undue advantage of people. People who threaten or blackmail to get wot they want! Whether it be ma girl of not. But worse if it were to be ma girl!

pay the police to go arrest him for selling weed. Those who came to search will be the ones to plant the weed. Let them take him away, beat him like a clap, and release him!

Then u appear like a don and tell him to stop thinkin with his cock!!!
Re: Can I Trust Her? by Mynd44: 7:29am On May 25, 2013
Wait the OP did not even try to shake the guy who committed the crime? Goodness if it were me, the dude will be looking at the roof of the crush from his house and I don't have to love my girl to do that
Re: Can I Trust Her? by arki(m): 7:38am On May 25, 2013
chikk:

Hmmmmm. You've got a point there.
@OP, How come the guy had his way when she said she was menstruating? And if she really was going for tissue paper, why did she abandon her quest to follow a man to some place? And what exactly was her reason for following the guy? She never said she was bored! Yes. Agreed. This kind of 'follow home' ish happens at parties but she's just using the period/tissue paper story to cover up. She followed the guy on her own and she wasn't threatened in any way. That se.x was consensual.

But if you guys are really serious and you have a heart to forgive, know it that she regrets her actions and can't seem to live with herself having such in mind. Thus, she opens up to you. If you press further, she'll tell you the truth. For all I know, if this your story is real, your girl hasn't told you the complete truth.
Gbam

(1) (Reply)

What Would Make You Feel Happier In A Relationship, Sharing Or Sacrificing? / Undergraduate Jumps Into Well Over Inability To Have Sex With His Girlfriend / Girls Eh!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.