Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,528 members, 7,801,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

People Without JAMB Numbers..let's Meet Here!!! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / People Without JAMB Numbers..let's Meet Here!!! (2016 Views)

Correction Of Wrong Names And Wrong Jamb Numbers for KSU Students / Those Without JAMB Reg Number Are No Longer Eligible For NYSC / Should NYSC Stop Including Phone Numbers Of Corpers In The Year book? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Without JAMB Numbers..let's Meet Here!!! by geegirl101(f): 9:35am On May 24, 2013
Hello every1, I believe We've have all paid our 5k for jamb numbers due to the new regulations that nysc mobilizes only people with jamb numbers and post remedial/pre-degree student were dropped from march...
So what is our fate now? Are we going with batch 'B'? And tell us what your school is doing about it...
Re: People Without JAMB Numbers..let's Meet Here!!! by Setan4bch(m): 4:19pm On May 25, 2013
M also affected , though v paid d money....we were told we cant make up for batch b again ....we v to wait for batch C
Re: People Without JAMB Numbers..let's Meet Here!!! by Leofric(m): 6:49am On May 30, 2013
Please,I A̶̲̥̅♏ a student of fedpoly auchi, A̶̲̥̅♏ about to graduate next year,I can't find my jamb reg no,I don't know how to go about it nw,please what's your advice?
Re: People Without JAMB Numbers..let's Meet Here!!! by nellyquash(f): 12:36pm On May 31, 2013
Leofric: Please,I A̶̲̥̅♏ a student of fedpoly auchi, A̶̲̥̅♏ about to graduate next year,I can't find my jamb reg no,I don't know how to go about it nw,please what's your advice?

am a graduate of auchi poly, graduated lst yr but dnt ve jamb numba.
Am yet 2 serve. But i heard we r goin 2 pay 4 d jamb numba, if u have or not.
So dnt bother urself if u cant find urs ok.
Re: People Without JAMB Numbers..let's Meet Here!!! by Xxpress(m): 4:14pm On May 31, 2013
Is it possible 4 someone to jamb office to go and collect admission letter.
Pls house, i need an urgent answer cos my friend was unable to pay d 5k while d sch was collecting he was told that its late. His call up number is out for batch B.
Pls i need a candid advice on what he can do to get the admission letteR
Re: People Without JAMB Numbers..let's Meet Here!!! by geegirl101(f): 9:08am On Jun 05, 2013
Xxpress: Is it possible 4 someone to jamb office to go and collect admission letter.
Pls house, i need an urgent answer cos my friend was unable to pay d 5k while d sch was collecting he was told that its late. His call up number is out for batch B.

Yes its possible to go to jamb office to get your addmision letter yourself but its about 15,000. I know someone that got it...but still find a way to pay that 5k to be on the safe side...they are still collecting the 5k in my school...so check well
Re: People Without JAMB Numbers..let's Meet Here!!! by geegirl101(f): 9:16am On Jun 05, 2013
Call up numbers for batch 'c'is out and they will resume camp by 26th june.
Which means no hope for us till batch 'C'..my candid advice for every1 affected will be to find a job or learn a skill cus 6 months of waiting no go easy...
As for me, I will learn makeup, catering and mayb open a boutique I don't want to work for now.
Feel free to share your plans too..lol
Re: People Without JAMB Numbers..let's Meet Here!!! by Xxpress(m): 8:53am On Jun 06, 2013
geegirl101: Call up numbers for batch 'c'is out and they will resume camp by 26th june.
Which means no hope for us till batch 'C'..my candid advice for every1 affected will be to find a job or learn a skill cus 6 months of waiting no go easy...
As for me, I will learn makeup, catering and mayb open a boutique I don't want to work for now.
Feel free to share your plans too..lol
nice plan. Keep it up
Re: People Without JAMB Numbers..let's Meet Here!!! by Xxpress(m): 8:54am On Jun 06, 2013
geegirl101:

Yes its possible to go to jamb office to get your addmision letter yourself but its about 15,000. I know someone that got it...but still find a way to pay that 5k to be on the safe side...they are still collecting the 5k in my school...so check well
thanx 4 d info
Re: People Without JAMB Numbers..let's Meet Here!!! by nellyquash(f): 11:44am On Jun 06, 2013
pls n pls.
If u knw u r affected one way or d oda, pls cum join us in d batch C thread, so dat we can keep it movin. We r one family.
Tnx.
Re: People Without JAMB Numbers..let's Meet Here!!! by geegirl101(f): 11:24am On Jun 07, 2013
nellyquash: pls n pls.
If u knw u r affected one way or d oda, pls cum join us in d batch C thread, so dat we can keep it movin. We r one family.
Tnx.
Ok Doll
Re: People Without JAMB Numbers..let's Meet Here!!! by sojiboy(m): 2:25am On Jun 30, 2014
Which of the 3 Batches of service year is the best

Answer
Batch C is the best because C stands for Charity, Charismatic, Celebrity, Colourful , Creative, Credible, Competence, Competitive, Capacity, Capable, Clarion Call, Corper Infact C for Christmas.

God bless Batch C.

Abeg any latest information on When to get the mob form. I want to serve in police station oooo
Re: People Without JAMB Numbers..let's Meet Here!!! by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 30, 2014
Xxpress: Is it possible 4 someone to jamb office to go and collect admission letter.
all you need is the jamb no.
Re: People Without JAMB Numbers..let's Meet Here!!! by Yetundeadeola21yahoocom: 11:27am On Jul 06, 2014
Hello house,pls is it possible for a part-time student to go for NYSC

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Collect NYSC Discharge Certificate For Another Person? / Fellow Nairalanders, This Recently Mobilized Corper Needs Assistance / Nysc And Jamb Number_there Is Hope For Pre-degree Students.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.