Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. (51488 Views)

Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Naija / This Guy Is Probably The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland / Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by LesbianBoy(m): 11:58am On May 29, 2013
Like this post if you think the OP is a JOKER for calling himself ''most handsome guy'' on nairaland! angry

32 Likes

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:58am On May 29, 2013
Nt lukin bad,bt it wud av been beta if u r tall,i don't do short guys

2 Likes

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Deewonder(f): 11:59am On May 29, 2013
calebo101: Now i know most people i have been interacting with on Nairaland are kids. I am so sorry to all those i exchanged words with, to the children i have been rude to i tender my apologies. How was i to know many of you are still kids? I though there was an age limit or so here. So sorry. Nairaland keeps dwindling to lower levels every passing day. Someone please come up with something better so Seun can sit up. All those computer geeks for mouth please create a competition and end Nairaland's monopoly. The market is ripe.
Lol, u almost killed me wit laffta, but i did survive...ur comment is so funny.y d apologies now.
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by coogar: 12:00pm On May 29, 2013
Harbosede02: Nt lukin bad,bt it wud av been beta if u r tall,i don't do short guys

how tall are you?
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 29, 2013
You are cute for your age.
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Mrniceguyjohn(m): 12:00pm On May 29, 2013
U are standin 100mile fr0m the camera i cnt even see ur freakin face cleaR.. But sha u fine ...
ochallo: most handsome boy you mean, by the way have you done your homework before posting on nairaland.
U are standin 100mile fr0m the camera i cnt even see ur freakin face cleaR.. But sha u fine ...
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by johnwizey: 12:00pm On May 29, 2013
and it makes it to the FP........................mtchewwwwwwwwww
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Arsenate(m): 12:01pm On May 29, 2013
Another "Fubby" in the making. But in all honesty, this is a much better looking "fubby".
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 29, 2013
Yep OP, you have a cute face.
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by trolling(m): 12:01pm On May 29, 2013
oche_ejemb: where do u people find these narcissitic idiots? this fool is only passable calling himself the most handsome guy on a 1million strong forum..hiss..as u were
so how do we deal with narcissist cuz I know a few
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by sixtusjr(m): 12:01pm On May 29, 2013
U haven't seen me b4
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 29, 2013
You are fine...looks like one of ds private university guys..I like them dark though

1 Like

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by rodeo0070(m): 12:03pm On May 29, 2013
WOW!!! Cute fella.
Just passing sha...

10 Likes

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 29, 2013
U r Cute and confident...lovethat
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by 4litres: 12:03pm On May 29, 2013
calebo101: Now i know most people i have been interacting with on Nairaland are kids. I am so sorry to all those i exchanged words with, to the children i have been rude to i tender my apologies. How was i to know many of you are still kids? I though there was an age limit or so here. So sorry. Nairaland keeps dwindling to lower levels every passing day. Someone please come up with something better so Seun can sit up. All those computer geeks for mouth please create a competition and end Nairaland's monopoly. The market is ripe.

People pls, stop hating. The guy is cute & he made an assertion about himself & nairaland which he could be right or wrong(of course he is cos I am here), but that doesn't mean u should call him a kid or ask for his JAMB scores. If u feel he is wrong & u can post ur pix. If u also don't like the thread, u can also ignore, no be by force to comment.

1 Like

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by bolaino(m): 12:05pm On May 29, 2013
@op, you're not ugly, but you're not the most handsome guy on nairaland, you're not even a guy yet, you're still a small boy, good looks won't take you anywhere in life, it's what u have inside of u that counts,

it's not about how u look, take seal for example, he is one ugly nigga, but he ended up with a super model, so lad, take time to learn things that'll benefit u in the future, forget about fineboy tins, face ur book, go to skul,

15 Likes

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:05pm On May 29, 2013
And this made front page. The mods incharge needs to be strpped off power. If its seun which I doubt needs to be stripped off ownership

1 Like

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by fubbyy(m): 12:08pm On May 29, 2013
You are cute my guy, but you 4 use only the 1st pic
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Orikinla(m): 12:09pm On May 29, 2013
He looks like one particular Danfo bus conductor at Mile 2. grin

1 Like

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Isiterere(m): 12:09pm On May 29, 2013
grin grin. seriously u're not d most handsome guy on nairaland. You look like a baby;no bears,mouthstache. You should be competiting for maybe most handsome boy on nairaland. you're an average good looking boy. Its high time Seun promote a thread for most handsome guy,then am gonna rock my dark skinned pix for y'all.

1 Like

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Policewoman(f): 12:10pm On May 29, 2013
He looks malnourished.

1 Like

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by redcliff: 12:10pm On May 29, 2013
[size=14pt]u wont go and read for your Js3 second term exams[/size]

4 Likes

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by crackhaus: 12:11pm On May 29, 2013
What da' hell!!! Lmao...this just summarizes the fact that our kid poster only evokes the 'awwwwwwww' emotion from older ladies.
kandiikane: Awwwwwwwwww! I just want to squeeze your cheeks, so cute in that bowtie!

How old are you sef? I don't want to be called a pedo?

Have you entered MR nairaland?
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by coogar: 12:11pm On May 29, 2013
Policewoman: He looks malnourished.

Orikinla: He looks like one particular Danfo bus conductor at Mile 2. grin

11 Likes

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by cnwamo(m): 12:11pm On May 29, 2013
Why all the bashing.
He's handsome whether he's a boy or not as long as he has something dangling in between his legs.
grin
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Policewoman(f): 12:12pm On May 29, 2013
Jsmyth:
HE IS EVEN IN SECONDARY SCHOOL Abeg go find your mates for KIDS section angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 29, 2013
coogar:

how tall are you?
moderately tall
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by DonaldGenes(m): 12:13pm On May 29, 2013
hahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahha laugh want finish me ehh!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by tunapawizzy: 12:13pm On May 29, 2013
cnwamo: Why all the bashing.
He's handsome whether he's a boy or not as long as he has something dangling in between his legs.
grin
no mind dem,,,all dose gals calling him a small boi will freely widen their legs 4 d guy to come in o

2 Likes

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by coogar: 12:14pm On May 29, 2013
Harbosede02: moderately tall

moderately tall? like 5ft 1inch or 4ft 11inches?
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by rodeo0070(m): 12:14pm On May 29, 2013
@OP. Fine boy you look skinny. You need to eat. And...

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries / Can You Rock This Designer Suit? (pics) / Sony Launches Wearable Body Air Conditioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.