Stats: 3,148,958 members, 7,803,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. - Fashion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. (51471 Views)

Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Naija / This Guy Is Probably The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland / Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Fussbot: 11:23am On May 30, 2013
Haha!see dis grown man dis people are calling a boy..especially dos gals/women...go and try him na..ti o ba ni fi oko fa idi elomi ya nu yin...mtscheew

Op u 5n o jere...
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by UyiIredia(m): 11:24am On May 30, 2013
Jsmyth: Hehehehehe...haters!!..are u still hating?...derz more.

Cool down bros ! We don see say you fine.
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by kandiikane(m): 11:25am On May 30, 2013
[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1131275_%C3%A2_%C3%A2%C3%A2%C2%BAm%C3%82%C3%A2_h%C3%A2%C3%A2%C2%BA%C3%A2%C3%A21398_jpg344adb23ec6f05e829430a83d0d20539[/img]

How cute! You remind me of my cousin in this.

Btw, which ethnicity are you? You look like you could speak peul.
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by AlyricistLaura: 11:27am On May 30, 2013
Jsmyth: 0P talking : loolxs, NLanders are wonderful, I enjoyed ur comments. Lets get something straight.
1. The title and address of the thread was just for attraction, and it really worked.
2. I might be young but am not a kid, I believe 18 years is an adult age.
3. It is quite funny how a simple thread can lead to racism, insults, and others.
4. Quite frankly, to be very honest, I know am not the most handsome guy here, I have not yet arrived, but I believe am 0K.
5. I did'nt think this topic will make front page but it did, thanks mods.
Peace. GOD bless Naijasmiley

I feel you lil man.......

It's a damn shame so many crabs have infiltrated the forum

Damn he even he spoke out against it. Smh
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by 2hot4u(f): 11:29am On May 30, 2013
Hmm kinda cute.. I ll giv u dat but dnt be a player shai
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by AlyricistLaura: 11:30am On May 30, 2013
I wish I was 18 without facial hair....I had a full beard at 12.

That Latina Blood Man......

[size=2pt]No way this kid is 18 lol [/size] ..
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by UyiIredia(m): 11:37am On May 30, 2013
Maybe the large number of views of this thread is because a lot of Nairalanders are youths.
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:41am On May 30, 2013
With all this worwor guys posting their pix on nairaland..I can conclude that d OP is really fine

In d city of the blind tinz!
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by AlyricistLaura: 11:42am On May 30, 2013
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by AlyricistLaura: 11:43am On May 30, 2013
*looks at her display pic*

..How did I already know........~ cool
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:54am On May 30, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
*looks at her display pic*

..How did I already know........~ cool

Jokes apart..d dude is fine..I wish him well!
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by AlyricistLaura: 11:57am On May 30, 2013
Julieccentric: Jokes apart..d dude is fine..I wish him well!

Much better....It's a relief not to be negative all the time isn't it?...

Positive Energy over Negative Energy
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Collyno82(m): 12:17pm On May 30, 2013
Jsmyth: Who's the most handsome guy on nairaland?.....I guess that would be me...any objection?
..... boy u look good no doubt about it, but until you grow bia bia we go no if your d most handsome or not.
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by AlyricistLaura: 12:30pm On May 30, 2013
Bia Bia?
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 30, 2013
Jsmyth: Hehehehehe...haters!!..are u still hating?...derz more.

You're handsome,no doubt about that. But hey, don't be narcissistic about it okay? You're too young for that
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by omocheche(f): 2:51pm On May 30, 2013
This is why most times on NL i dont like commenting on some topic, because u never can tell u might just be arguing with a minor. Nice looking kid though make sure u pass ur post ume if u had pass ur jamb very important wink.
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by kandiikane(m): 3:28pm On May 30, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
Bia Bia?

Beard
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by AlyricistLaura: 3:31pm On May 30, 2013
kandiikane:

Beard

kiss........... wink
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 30, 2013
Harbosede02: ouch!painful bt true

see her mouth like ouch! dat ur profile pix eh! Jisos shocked I nearly ran for dear life.
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Idowuogbo(f): 6:58pm On May 30, 2013
[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1131275_%C3%A2_%C3%A2%C3%A2%C2%BAm%C3%82%C3%A2_h%C3%A2%C3%A2%C2%BA%C3%A2%C3%A21398_jpg344adb23ec6f05e829430a83d0d20539[/img]

Awww... Cute! Cute! Cute!

Swags on point! I dig. kiss
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 30, 2013
Fussbot: 2 bad u don't understand yoruba cus at the end of my post I wrote" enu ose" which means "mouth no do am"

I knew I needed 2 post my pix 2 shut your mouth..dat simple enu ose also indicated I knew I was ranting and dat only a pix wld justify my claims

@cheap laptop and bb...mtscheew..I don't know how dat got into what we talking bout and besides they are weak lines

I used"smtin lik dat sort of" to end each sentence and u telling me I should go and learn some grammar?u thought dat was a mistake?lol..I mean a new born baby would/should know dat was intentional..."Sort of something like dat" I was spsd 2 write?hun?prof?!

And lastly,I know I am more handsome dan u but I won't argue dat with u cus I won't post my pix so u win..and me spoiling fun?ur pix avn't addded any fun 2 dis thread ni*ga!it actually worsened it!ho*rible!

The highlighted parts of your comment explains why I called you a kid. You hungry American wannabe. Upload your pix yound man or leave this thread. In case you don't know how to do it:

1) Click 'reply' on this page.
2) Click 'choose File' and then go to your pictures folder on your laptop...errm or the cafe desktop u are using. grin
3) Double-click on a very good pix of yourself.
4) Click submit and shut me up OR ELSE...

Shamefully bow out of this thread boy. You can ask for clarifications if you misunderstood these very basic instructions.
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 30, 2013
To all ma 'yabbers'... Monkey no fine but im mama like am. tongue
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Idowuogbo(f): 7:47pm On May 30, 2013
Guy, are u Ghanian? Dis ya trapezium head shape get as it b o. lipsrsealed embarassed tongue

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Jsmyth(m): 7:51pm On May 30, 2013
Idowuogbo: Awww... Cute! Cute! Cute!

Swags on point! I dig. kiss
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Fussbot: 7:59pm On May 30, 2013
ekwah:

The highlighted parts of your comment explains why I called you a kid. You hungry American wannabe. Upload your pix yound man or leave this thread. In case you don't know how to do it:

1) Click 'reply' on this page.
2) Click 'choose File' and then go to your pictures folder on your laptop...errm or the cafe desktop u are using. grin
3) Double-click on a very good pix of yourself.
4) Click submit and shut me up OR ELSE...

Shamefully bow out of this thread boy. You can ask for clarifications if you misunderstood these very basic instructions.
haha!are u so daft to comprehend simple english or what?
Av said it repeatedly u win!u win!BECAUSE I won't post my pix..wat else do you want me 2 say?ha!

Lwkm..bro av seen ur pix u avn't seen mine and u called me a "hungry person"?I didn't want to say dis b4 bt bro u actually looked malnourished(ur pix is an evidence)

Click on my profile and check d threads I've created posting numerous pictures...it's even obvious who is using d cyber cafe btw us...dey just paid u for ur "labourer work"since morning hence u av d money 2 go 2 d cafe naw 2 reply me since morning..

I was actually over-estimating ur intelligence quotient consedering ur previous posts but dis ur post leaves me with a doubt about your sane state..haba!
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 30, 2013
ekwah:

see her mouth like ouch! dat ur profile pix eh! Jisos shocked I nearly ran for dear life.
sharrrrrrrap!!!!c ur english jst lyk dat ur bald head!u ran 4 dear lyf u 4 walk na.mtchewwu
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 30, 2013
Harbosede02: sharrrrrrrap!!!!c ur english jst lyk dat ur bald head!u ran 4 dear lyf u 4 walk na.mtchewwu

u madt? tongue grin Next time you will mind ya business.
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 30, 2013
Fussbot: haha!are u so daft to comprehend simple english or what?
Av said it repeatedly u win!u win!BECAUSE I won't post my pix..wat else do you want me 2 say?ha!

Lwkm..bro av seen ur pix u avn't seen mine and u called me a "hungry person"?I didn't want to say dis b4 bt bro u actually looked malnourished(ur pix is an evidence)

Click on my profile and check d threads I've created posting numerous pictures...it's even obvious who is using d cyber cafe btw us...dey just paid u for ur "labourer work"since morning hence u av d money 2 go 2 d cafe naw 2 reply me since morning..

I was actually over-estimating ur intelligence quotient consedering ur previous posts but dis ur post leaves me with a doubt about your sane state..haba!

Ok Fussbot let's chill okay. I wanted to spite you and that's it. There's no need for us to dabble into areas we shouldn't go into. You be fine guy and u fine pass me well well. stay calm. cool
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 30, 2013
Idowuogbo: Guy, are u Ghanian? Dis ya trapezium head shape get as it b o. lipsrsealed embarassed tongue

IdowuOLODO wetin I go do to make u say something positif about me na eh?
go barb skin cut too na make we see which pesin head go luk like trapezium. tongue

Just kidding... I know ur type- always using harsh comments to disguise intentions.
No spoil my show for here o, i don tell u now grin
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 30, 2013
ekwah:

u madt? tongue grin
??
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Fussbot: 8:54pm On May 30, 2013
ekwah:

Ok Fussbot let's chill okay. I wanted to spite you and that's it. There's no need for us to dabble into areas we shouldn't go into. You be fine guy and u fine pass me well well. stay calm. cool
no problem..we cool bro..
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Kslib(m): 8:57pm On May 30, 2013
ekwah:

IdowuOLODO wetin I go do to make u say something positif about me na eh?
go barb skin cut too na make we see which pesin head go luk like trapezium. tongue

Just kidding... I know ur type- always using harsh comments to disguise intentions.
No spoil my show for here o, i don tell u now grin
Wow!! What a small world.. I know you from KANO STATE,DAKATA TO BE PRECISE.. Although i no longer base there...

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries / Can You Rock This Designer Suit? (pics) / Sony Launches Wearable Body Air Conditioner