Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

By Exposing Ur Body For Guys, What Do You Gain? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / By Exposing Ur Body For Guys, What Do You Gain? (5185 Views)

Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) / What Exactly Do You Gain After Watching Po,rn?? / Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

By Exposing Ur Body For Guys, What Do You Gain? by oesnac(m): 3:49pm On May 24, 2013
Tell me what you gain when
you expose your body and u are
not comfortable with that
because guys are looking at you lurstfully.

1 Like

Re: By Exposing Ur Body For Guys, What Do You Gain? by Monicasque(f): 4:13pm On May 24, 2013
you are a guy, you tell us

1 Like

Re: By Exposing Ur Body For Guys, What Do You Gain? by dahmie2013: 4:13pm On May 24, 2013
gringringrin
Re: By Exposing Ur Body For Guys, What Do You Gain? by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 24, 2013
Dressing aside, girls should be careful the things they do in their youth.
These things tend to haunt. Some may need to change area codes to fully move on and , the world being small, sometimes that isn't enough.

Fewer things irk a good man than just finding out that the woman he is planning on getting serious with is the same girl that choked on the phalluses of almost all the guys he now knows in his life to be friends, especially if he is the type that didn't go wild in his day. It may even trigger in him a need to "match-up" with her in his excapades later in the marriage, damaging himself more...if he decides to go on with it.

Many women have lost good men because of these things...
Re: By Exposing Ur Body For Guys, What Do You Gain? by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 24, 2013
yes girls tell us..why bewitching us like that na? why hypnotizing us? you don't like the way we look at your big exposed boobs and heavy laps yet you xpose dem...free me johr

1 Like

Re: By Exposing Ur Body For Guys, What Do You Gain? by sakaguchi(m): 5:59pm On May 24, 2013
Ask them oo!
I personally don't know what ladies stand to gain bringing out their mamma(bosom) In an obstrussive manner and wearing low waist jeans that shows the proximal parts of their bum_bum
I just don't know what they gain, but I do enjoy the site as a guy! When I see a nice, beautiful, good looking, soft looking bum_bum popping out from a low waist jean, I just feel on another level inside, especially when I see the beginning of the G-string. I like it, but I don't know what this ladies gain.
The one I hate is when stretch mark ladden bum_bum and ugly looking ones are left exposed from a low waist, I feel like slapping the owner of the bum_bum (slapping her far away from the disgusting bum_bum oo, somewhere like her head will do) but then, I don't do anything, I just change the position of my fine face.
Re: By Exposing Ur Body For Guys, What Do You Gain? by Exponental(m): 6:06pm On May 24, 2013
Monicasque: you are a guy, you tell us
as a guy.... I see such ladies as "examples". I think God was not done with them before their mothers became pregnant.
Some guys call them "sexy"
Professionals call them marketers!

3 Likes

Re: By Exposing Ur Body For Guys, What Do You Gain? by Baritone(m): 6:34pm On May 24, 2013
Reallistically, I feel most times its intentional. You can't tell me a lady dresses seductively without having the intention to seduce men. Afterall, She may say its all about looking good, but there are far better ways of covering up that makes you more attractive.. I may feel sexually attracted to a lady that exposes, But i feel the genuine thing(affection) for a lady who covers up, but is looking classy.

1 Like

Re: By Exposing Ur Body For Guys, What Do You Gain? by Lalalaila(f): 6:41pm On May 24, 2013
oesnac: Tell me what you gain when
you expose your body and u are
not comfortable with that
because guys are looking at you lurstfully.

Nothing, so dont do it lipsrsealed

both men and women have forgotten about leaving something to the imagination! angry
Re: By Exposing Ur Body For Guys, What Do You Gain? by oesnac(m): 10:52pm On May 24, 2013
Some guys call them "sexy"
Professionals call them marketers! [/quote] that's jst d point.
Re: By Exposing Ur Body For Guys, What Do You Gain? by oesnac(m): 11:02pm On May 24, 2013
Monicasque: you are a guy, you tell us
I think u are in that position to tell me if u are one of them.

1 Like

Re: By Exposing Ur Body For Guys, What Do You Gain? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:04pm On May 24, 2013
^^
Two fighting! grin
Re: By Exposing Ur Body For Guys, What Do You Gain? by oesnac(m): 11:11pm On May 24, 2013
SLIDE waxie: ^^
Two fighting! grin
bro no b fight o.am jst asking her question. Pls no offence 2 her
Re: By Exposing Ur Body For Guys, What Do You Gain? by Blackteeth(m): 11:16pm On May 24, 2013
They gain the eyes of men but not their hearts.

3 Likes

Re: By Exposing Ur Body For Guys, What Do You Gain? by fuckluv(f): 2:34am On May 25, 2013
Desperados dress as such.

1 Like

Re: By Exposing Ur Body For Guys, What Do You Gain? by Mynd44: 7:34am On May 25, 2013
When you see one on the street, ask her

1 Like

Re: By Exposing Ur Body For Guys, What Do You Gain? by soloyes(m): 8:43am On May 25, 2013
its an act of foolishness because most of them think they get men attracted to them by so doing without knowing that they can't get 'a man' that is a sensible man who wants to marry. They only attract Bleep buddies with the show and when the guys get what they want and leave they call it hrtbreak. Mchewwwwwww

1 Like

Re: By Exposing Ur Body For Guys, What Do You Gain? by Nobody: 9:03am On May 25, 2013
[size=13pt]Clothing doesn't always define a woman (or man). There are some women who dress sexily and are very reversed and shy. There are people who dress in a classy manner and look well-polished but are actually harlots. Is it not the same Beyonce who shakes and gyrates and revealing costumes for a living that implied that she was a virgin until she met Jay-Z? Don't judge a book by its cover.[/size]
Re: By Exposing Ur Body For Guys, What Do You Gain? by Nobody: 10:10am On May 25, 2013
Cos it's summer and its hot

1 Like

Re: By Exposing Ur Body For Guys, What Do You Gain? by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 25, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Clothing doesn't always define a woman (or man). There are some women who dress sexily and are very reversed and shy. There are people who dress in a classy manner and look well-polished but are actually harlots. Is it not the same Beyonce who shakes and gyrates and revealing costumes for a living that implied that she was a virgin until she met Jay-Z? Don't judge a book by its cover.[/size]
its beyonce's career to dress like that because her sales and economic rent depends on it,most of this artist dress like that because of the media.
Re: By Exposing Ur Body For Guys, What Do You Gain? by daduke2k(m): 1:01pm On May 25, 2013
Looking is free, but Ŋo̶̷̩̥̊͡ touching. if its open, __̅_̅̅_̅̅̅‖̳̿ look, if its closed Ŋo̶̷̩̥̊͡ look f̶̲̥̅̊Θя̩̥̊ ♍ǝ. Finish.
Re: By Exposing Ur Body For Guys, What Do You Gain? by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 25, 2013
pc guru: its beyonce's career to dress like that because her sales and economic rent depends on it,most of this artist dress like that because of the media.

[size=13pt]So it's justified?[/size]
Re: By Exposing Ur Body For Guys, What Do You Gain? by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 25, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]So it's justified?[/size]
Justification has nothing to do with it, as long as it helps make her career so to her its a tool but to the every other lady dressed like that, its out of sheer personal choice, besides am not here to judge anyone for what they wear, just wanted clarify the beyonce aspect, i could care less, if they go totally naked.
Re: By Exposing Ur Body For Guys, What Do You Gain? by numericalguy(m): 12:23am On May 26, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Clothing doesn't always define a woman (or man). There are some women who dress sexily and are very reversed and shy. There are people who dress in a classy manner and look well-polished but are actually harlots. Is it not the same Beyonce who shakes and gyrates and revealing costumes for a living that implied that she was a virgin until she met Jay-Z? Don't judge a book by its cover.[/size]

Even if such girls exist, I can guarantee you that they don't account for up to 1%.

Beyonce meeting Jay-Z is is very much diferent from marrying Jay-Z. If truely Bayonce was saying the truth, at what time in her life did she meet Jay-Z and when did she marry him.

1 Like

Re: By Exposing Ur Body For Guys, What Do You Gain? by olumaxi(m): 1:18pm On May 26, 2013
We gain attention
Re: By Exposing Ur Body For Guys, What Do You Gain? by oesnac(m): 5:23pm On May 26, 2013
Mynd_44: When you see one on the street, ask her
noted
Re: By Exposing Ur Body For Guys, What Do You Gain? by Mynd44: 5:34pm On May 26, 2013
oesnac: noted
Better
Re: By Exposing Ur Body For Guys, What Do You Gain? by Confirmbabe(f): 5:57pm On May 26, 2013
Help me ask Cossy Orjiakor.
Re: By Exposing Ur Body For Guys, What Do You Gain? by Mynd44: 5:59pm On May 26, 2013
Confirmbabe: help me ask Cossy Orjiakor.
Do you have her number?
Re: By Exposing Ur Body For Guys, What Do You Gain? by UncleJJ(m): 10:47pm On May 26, 2013
i take it as fashion, treat it as fashion and discuss as fashion nothing else.

all ways worked for me grin
Re: By Exposing Ur Body For Guys, What Do You Gain? by xynerise: 11:09pm On May 26, 2013
Exposing your body will only attract irresponsible men that want to lay with you and have fun. Showing me your breast will never seduce me. It will make me believe you are obscene.

Some girls now believe exposing their breast will make them look ''hot'' and classy. Even some have annoying breast undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTO: Can You Have This Type Of Cake For Your Introduction Ceremony? / Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On / I Bet You Won't Want To Be In This Type Of Relationship (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.