Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:58 PM

Clubs Who Won Most Official Trophies Won In History....... - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Clubs Who Won Most Official Trophies Won In History....... (122260 Views)

Transfer News Center (all Clubs) / Top 10 Richest Clubs Ranked By Trophies Won / Show Your Team Trophies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clubs Who Won Most Official Trophies Won In History....... by scantee(m): 5:29pm On May 24, 2013
Clubs who won most official trophies won in history.

Viva FCB!

Re: Clubs Who Won Most Official Trophies Won In History....... by AjanleKoko: 7:23pm On May 24, 2013
I dey find Chelsea for the list grin
Re: Clubs Who Won Most Official Trophies Won In History....... by Adufaye(m): 12:38am On May 25, 2013
AjanleKoko: I dey find Chelsea for the list grin
leta dem go dy noise
Re: Clubs Who Won Most Official Trophies Won In History....... by scantee(m): 7:14am On May 25, 2013
Chelsea na wash wash

1 Like

Re: Clubs Who Won Most Official Trophies Won In History....... by johnstar(m): 8:22am On May 25, 2013
all those trophy don decay na, dust don full am, make dm start 4rm 2000- till date
Re: Clubs Who Won Most Official Trophies Won In History....... by AjanleKoko: 11:04am On May 25, 2013
johnstar: all those trophy don decay na, dust don full am, make dm start 4rm 2000- till date

Since that was when you started watching ball abi
Re: Clubs Who Won Most Official Trophies Won In History....... by 1025: 11:04pm On May 25, 2013
arsenal fans and history. i get am before no be property ooo. if i may ask, in your 100 trophies, do u have the big one? chelsea has that be one that qualifies a team among the champions. if u never win a champions league trophy, u are not a champion.
chelsea is among the elites.
arsenal is a local team that acted on the local secene.
once a local champion.
chelsea played in super cup last season and here again, they are playing but some ppl are busy counting their past.
a new power is around, acknowledge him.

1 Like

Re: Clubs Who Won Most Official Trophies Won In History....... by 1025: 12:16pm On May 26, 2013

i bless you with the power to see us whenever you look for us. below is the chelsea you are looking for.

1 Like

Re: Clubs Who Won Most Official Trophies Won In History....... by dayokanu(m): 8:12am On May 28, 2013
How many of these trophies are Milk Cup, Emirates and other inconsequential trophies

Show us a breakdown of the trophies that count

League FA cups, Champions league and Continental cups
Re: Clubs Who Won Most Official Trophies Won In History....... by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 28, 2013
Barca has won more trophies than madrid?
Re: Clubs Who Won Most Official Trophies Won In History....... by 1025: 6:19pm On May 28, 2013
if at the end of the day, no be arsenal fan start this thread, make them bury me with my teeth when i die.
as dayo rightly said, show us the cup because cup pass cup. some cups are not cup enough.
there is one cup that can give birth to 100 cups. person wey win 1000 plastic cup and person wey win just a diamond cup, who pass?
arsenal is not a champion hence they are yet to win the champions league.
una coach dey there buyern come beat una for emirates come raise una hope for their home ground wenger use the mouth wey him dey use drink beer come say buyern no get champions qualities. who is the champion today? enyimba i guess?
like wenger, like his fans, on the final day of the epl, man u that won the league did not celebrate the way arsenal celebrated. how can such team be bold enough to be talking where ambitious ppl are talking.
my team (chelsea) won europa and ended third in the epl log yet we were all low in our spirits because that is not where we want to be.
sometimes, i just dey wonder what will happen the day this team will win capital one cup.
one of them dey even ask where is chelsea on the list. arsenal is older than chelsea yet arsenal has not done what chelsea has done.
see their pic below.

Re: Clubs Who Won Most Official Trophies Won In History....... by HNIC(m): 6:42pm On May 31, 2013
dayokanu: How many of these trophies are Milk Cup, Emirates and other inconsequential trophies

Show us a breakdown of the trophies that count

League FA cups, Champions league and Continental cups
Reading is a great problem.
The post said official trophies.

1 Like

Re: Clubs Who Won Most Official Trophies Won In History....... by 1025: 10:27pm On May 31, 2013
HNIC:
Reading is a great problem.
The post said official trophies.

so na u be the next chinue achebe? all these arsenal fans and their english language. i don't know why u always want us to shift the post for u. others are busy winning serious things and u guys are either landing planes or correcting grammatical mistakes.
Re: Clubs Who Won Most Official Trophies Won In History....... by wylsey: 1:10am On Jul 09, 2013
scantee: Clubs who won most official trophies won in history.

Viva FCB!

You forget Linfield f.c. from Northern Ireland who have 106 official trophies not including the official co. Antrim shield 42 times nor the Charity shield 3 times, gold cup 33 times, city cup 24 times, ulster cup 15 times and many others, the most successful club side by far even if not widely recognized, Barca and Real do not come close to the glory Linfield have achieved in their nation small as it may be. Not only that but they are the only club side to have won 7 different titles in one season which they accomplished twice, the closest was arsenal ladies and Valletta of Malta which managed 6 titles in a single season only once, try find another team in any country with 258 senior league and cup wins.
Re: Clubs Who Won Most Official Trophies Won In History....... by davades(m): 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2013
clubs that didn't win the champion's league for 25yrs till date were not included.
Re: Clubs Who Won Most Official Trophies Won In History....... by usbcable(m): 5:30pm On Aug 20, 2013
@OP

what is the source of this data.
and kindly furnish us with the breakdown of the numbers if available.

I bet na one jangbajantis site he take the screenshot from
Re: Clubs Who Won Most Official Trophies Won In History....... by usbcable(m): 5:37pm On Aug 20, 2013
@OP you being a core Barcelona fan, I expected you get this stat from the unofficial barcelona website aka bleacher reports website:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/510011-world-football-the-11-most-successful-european-clubs-in-history#/articles/510011-world-football-the-11-most-successful-european-clubs-in-history/page/11

even here it says barcelona has won only 70 trophies as at November 2010 so where did the remaining 13 come from
Re: Clubs Who Won Most Official Trophies Won In History....... by AjanleKoko: 5:52pm On Aug 20, 2013
usbcable: @OP you being a core Barcelona fan, I expected you get this stat from the unofficial barcelona website aka bleacher reports website:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/510011-world-football-the-11-most-successful-european-clubs-in-history#/articles/510011-world-football-the-11-most-successful-european-clubs-in-history/page/11

even here it says barcelona has won only 70 trophies as at November 2010 so where did the remaining 13 come from

LOL.
Since that time, Madrid has won 3 more trophies, while FCB has won 6 more. So we still top una.
Re: Clubs Who Won Most Official Trophies Won In History....... by usbcable(m): 9:21pm On Aug 20, 2013
AjanleKoko:

LOL.
Since that time, Madrid has won 3 more trophies, while FCB has won 6 more. So we still top una.

but last time i checked and based on WAEC criteria

70 + 6 will never equal 83
abi na so mathematics dey work for barcelona?
Re: Clubs Who Won Most Official Trophies Won In History....... by AjanleKoko: 11:13pm On Aug 20, 2013
usbcable:

but last time i checked and based on WAEC criteria

70 + 6 will never equal 83
abi na so mathematics dey work for barcelona?

Forget 83.
70 + 6 = 76 (Barca)
72 + 3 = 75 (Madrid).
Re: Clubs Who Won Most Official Trophies Won In History....... by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 21, 2013
Patience, sir, we're almost there.
Re: Clubs Who Won Most Official Trophies Won In History....... by alexarelano(m): 10:27am On Nov 02, 2013
where is Glasgow Rangers OP? What's wrong??
Re: Clubs Who Won Most Official Trophies Won In History....... by seankay(m): 9:17pm On Nov 05, 2013
AjanleKoko:

Since that was when you started watching ball abi
When did they start broadcasting european football in Nigeria? Abeg let's talk compare from early 2000 till now
Re: Clubs Who Won Most Official Trophies Won In History....... by AjanleKoko: 12:26pm On Nov 06, 2013
seankay:
When did they start broadcasting european football in Nigeria? Abeg let's talk compare from early 2000 till now

European football has been on air in Nigeria since the 1980s.
Match of the day (Engish Premiership), on LTV 8, between 1985-91.
Italian Serie A on NTA 2, Sunday mornings, since 1990.
The Best of Football by Godwin Dudu-Orumeh, Sunday afternoons, from 1991 till 2007.
. . . and so many other offerings. Cable TV started getting popular in Nigeria in 1991, and we were watching Eurosport, Canal, etc. I've been watching UEFA Champions' League games since the first game (and goal, by Daniel Amokachi) since 1992.

Who's fault is it that you were born yesterday? undecided

1 Like

Re: Clubs Who Won Most Official Trophies Won In History....... by dayokanu(m): 3:39pm On Nov 06, 2013
^^

Abi oo. Na those JJC

I have never missed a CL final since 1993 and other key games too

If na to go peep for neighbour house wey get large dish or watch from Canal+, ESPN or those Arabic channels
Re: Clubs Who Won Most Official Trophies Won In History....... by Katsumoto: 9:30pm On Nov 07, 2013

Sunderland has won more English titles than Chelski. grin grin grin
Re: Clubs Who Won Most Official Trophies Won In History....... by Katsumoto: 9:42pm On Nov 07, 2013
Anyway, the list doesn't matter and seems incomplete anyway. Glasgow Rangers has won more League Titles than Milan, PSV, Juventus, Red Star Belgrade have won in trophies. It was a poorly researched piece.
Re: Clubs Who Won Most Official Trophies Won In History....... by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 31, 2014
scantee: Clubs who won most official trophies won in history.

Viva FCB!
guy realmadrid has won trophies more than barca & no club in england has won what liverpool has won not even man u ur list is fake &misleading
Re: Clubs Who Won Most Official Trophies Won In History....... by Odunharry(m): 10:54am On Sep 01, 2014
Glasgow Rangers and Olympiacos dust them all
Re: Clubs Who Won Most Official Trophies Won In History....... by Odunharry(m): 10:55am On Sep 01, 2014
Katsumoto: Anyway, the list doesn't matter and seems incomplete anyway. Glasgow Rangers has won more League Titles than Milan, PSV, Juventus, Red Star Belgrade have won in trophies. It was a poorly researched piece.
Rangers is number 1
Re: Clubs Who Won Most Official Trophies Won In History....... by coded01: 6:38am On Sep 06, 2014
Katsumoto:

Sunderland has won more English titles than Chelski. grin grin grin

Wicked... grin But True... wink
Re: Clubs Who Won Most Official Trophies Won In History....... by johnstar(m): 8:13am On Sep 07, 2014
u way dey find chelsea for d list, u dey dr wn dm win d trophies oga, we dey start 4rm 2000 nw, cup dm don decay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 / Barcelona Vs PSG UCL (6 - 1) On 8th March 2017 / The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.