Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

JAILBROKEN PS3 4 Sale - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / JAILBROKEN PS3 4 Sale (3141 Views)

How can i browse On My Jailbroken Ps3 / How To Unban Your PS3 And Log Into Psn On A Jailbroken PS3. / Fifa 12 Has Been Jailbroken By Extremall(no Dongle No True Blue Dongle Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAILBROKEN PS3 4 Sale by bounju(m): 11:12pm On May 24, 2013
80GB with games of ur choice. For more info call 08180624129
Re: JAILBROKEN PS3 4 Sale by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 26, 2013
how much??pics?
Re: JAILBROKEN PS3 4 Sale by bounju(m): 8:37pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sold!!!! But I can hack version 4.21 OFW.
Re: JAILBROKEN PS3 4 Sale by Obinnio: 1:58pm On Jun 05, 2013
bounju: Sold!!!! But I can hack version 4.21 OFW.
how do u hack the latest firmware and where are u
Re: JAILBROKEN PS3 4 Sale by Obinnio: 2:00pm On Jun 05, 2013
B4 I hack mine, pls one question, can I still play subsequent release or latest release like when pes14 will be released, thanks, I need ur reply asap
Re: JAILBROKEN PS3 4 Sale by Obinnio: 2:02pm On Jun 05, 2013
Pls take time to brief me cos I am a learner and I bought new ps3 with latest firmware, what are the advantages and disadvantages, pls help my chair
Re: JAILBROKEN PS3 4 Sale by sleekd(m): 7:47pm On Jun 05, 2013
bounju: Sold!!!! But I can hack version 4.21 OFW.
ur location sir?
Re: JAILBROKEN PS3 4 Sale by sleekd(m): 7:49pm On Jun 05, 2013
Obinnio: B4 I hack mine, pls one question, can I still play subsequent release or latest release like when pes14 will be released, thanks, I need ur reply asap

yes u can still play it, and the good part is that u can just get the soft copy of the PES14, wen it comes out
Re: JAILBROKEN PS3 4 Sale by Obinnio: 9:06am On Jun 06, 2013
So how do I hack it,please put me through or can U do it for me
Re: JAILBROKEN PS3 4 Sale by sleekd(m): 7:55pm On Jun 06, 2013
Obinnio: So how do I hack it,please put me through or can U do it for me
some ps3 are hackable, while some arent (at least for now) u gotta check ur version of firmware and the model of the ps3. if ur firmware version is below 3.55 then the process is alot easy for your, if not then u check the model of ur ps3, some models were initially manufactured with 3.55 firmware (even tho it myt come with the latest firmware version, say 4.0,4.2, etc) if your model falls into the category i mentioned above, then u got to download grade it back to 3.55 with someting they call a flasher, before jail-breaking. altho i hear there is a way for those with models that myt not be downgradeble.
Re: JAILBROKEN PS3 4 Sale by Obinnio: 12:54pm On Jun 11, 2013
sleekd:
some ps3 are hackable, while some arent (at least for now) u gotta check ur version of firmware and the model of the ps3. if ur firmware version is below 3.55 then the process is alot easy for your, if not then u check the model of ur ps3, some models were initially manufactured with 3.55 firmware (even tho it myt come with the latest firmware version, say 4.0,4.2, etc) if your model falls into the category i mentioned above, then u got to download grade it back to 3.55 with someting they call a flasher, before jail-breaking. altho i hear there is a way for those with models that myt not be downgradeble.
pls what is the cause of YDOL abi YLOD, the death yellow light I mean coz I have seen complains of that problem
Re: JAILBROKEN PS3 4 Sale by sleekd(m): 8:17pm On Jun 11, 2013
Obinnio: pls what is the cause of YDOL abi YLOD, the death yellow light I mean coz I have seen complains of that problem
yellow light of death... means somtin is wrong wif ur console(Your consoled has been bricked) normally happens wen u dont hack ur ps3 properly. Bro if you are scared about hacking your ps3(thats if it is hackable) then don't do it.
without a hacked ps3: u cnt back up games on the HDD, you cant play games from a HDD, etc. uar only left with the options of buyin or trading game Cd's.
Re: JAILBROKEN PS3 4 Sale by Obinnio: 5:14am On Jun 12, 2013
sleekd:
yellow light of death... means somtin is wrong wif ur console(Your consoled has been bricked) normally happens wen u dont hack ur ps3 properly. Bro if you are scared about hacking your ps3(thats if it is hackable) then don't do it.
without a hacked ps3: u cnt back up games on the HDD, you cant play games from a HDD, etc. uar only left with the options of buyin or trading game Cd's.
thanks Bro, so much appreciate Ur reply so far, so can U do the hacking to avoid the LYOD occurring or coming up in future ?
Re: JAILBROKEN PS3 4 Sale by sleekd(m): 11:26am On Jun 12, 2013
Obinnio: thanks Bro, so much appreciate Ur reply so far, so can U do the hacking to avoid the LYOD occurring or coming up in future ?
of course you can. i know some peeps that have done their own with no problems at all. YLOD is wen u do the hacking wrongly (esp wen u have to downgrade first before hacking) if you need to downgrade your ps3 before hacking, just give it to a professional, and u wuld be safe, notin to worry about.
Re: JAILBROKEN PS3 4 Sale by Obinnio: 1:36pm On Jun 12, 2013
sleekd:
of course you can. i know some peeps that have done their own with no problems at all. YLOD is wen u do the hacking wrongly (esp wen u have to downgrade first before hacking) if you need to downgrade your ps3 before hacking, just give it to a professional, and u wuld be safe, notin to worry about.
k, location pls,and how much will U use to do that for me
Re: JAILBROKEN PS3 4 Sale by Obinnio: 1:40pm On Jun 12, 2013
Sorry if I am disturbing U, just a curious dude, hope the advantage of jailbreaking is greater than not jailbreaking it, list the pro and cons of jailbreaking,and same as not jailbreaking, sorry for all this questions just wanna be on the right track
Re: JAILBROKEN PS3 4 Sale by sleekd(m): 3:21pm On Jun 12, 2013
Obinnio: Sorry if I am disturbing U, just a curious dude, hope the advantage of jailbreaking is greater than not jailbreaking it, list the pro and cons of jailbreaking,and same as not jailbreaking, sorry for all this questions just wanna be on the right track
the advantages of jailbreaking is greater, if not why would ppl want to jailbreak their consoles. the only outstanding disadvantage of jailbreaking is PSN access(if u love playing games online), but thr is a way out for that, jst that sony keeps putting up security measures against that, but hackers always have their way.

the advantages of jailbreaking are much.. one of my dude has games (75 of em) which he plays, cos he's console is jailbroken.. now tink for a minute, if he were to buy all of em, wuld hve cost him notin less den 500K. which can buy u like 60 ps3 consoles self. Nxt tym use google to find out more infos bout jailbreaking and stuff. in my personal opinion, i dont see why someone shuldnt jailbreak his/her console. u can have two consoles tho, one that is not hacked and one that is hacked..shuldnt cost more than 70K self, than goin around buying em CD's which at the end of the day would cost you more.
Re: JAILBROKEN PS3 4 Sale by Obinnio: 10:47pm On Jun 12, 2013
Ur contact bro, where is ur location, and hope U can do it without the YLOD issue cos I heard it comes when the console is not properly hacked or jailbreaked, and that it is one big problem on it's own
Re: JAILBROKEN PS3 4 Sale by sleekd(m): 11:06pm On Jun 12, 2013
Obinnio: Ur contact bro, where is ur location, and hope U can do it without the YLOD issue cos I heard it comes when the console is not properly hacked or jailbreaked, and that it is one big problem on it's own

first things first.. check the back of your ps3. you should see a white paper there with your model written on it. it has a bar code and then u would see numbers (eg 17891198 CECH 300B) the "CECH part" is your model. check that and reply what your model is, that would determine weda it is hackable or not
Re: JAILBROKEN PS3 4 Sale by Pachesky(m): 2:32pm On Jun 15, 2013
mine is cech 25**b 320gb version 3.66..can it be hacked and for how much
Re: JAILBROKEN PS3 4 Sale by sleekd(m): 7:21pm On Jun 15, 2013
Pachesky: mine is cech 25**b 320gb version 3.66..can it be hacked and for how much
maybe, maybe not. it has to be downgraded first. search for 'MinVerChk.PUP' on google, that should give u some help on steps to follow

(1) (Reply)

IF This Was Your Room What Will You Do? / Watch Us Make A Game Using "Unreal Engine 3" (ps3/pc) / Scrabble Or Chess, Which Is Harder And More Tactical.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.