Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Married But Inlove With Another - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married But Inlove With Another (1241 Views)

Real Reasons People Get Married But Won't Tell Their Partners / Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man / Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married But Inlove With Another by elizabetta(f): 2:41pm On Apr 27, 2008
A man is married with a baby,and one day he found out that his first girl and love whom he lost contact with is back to the country.The girl came to look for him not knowing that he was now married and they were happy to see each other after much discussion they found out that they are very much in love with each other.They meet the second time and they made love, now this man does not know what to do,because he is still very much in love with this girl and he has a wife.please advice
Re: Married But Inlove With Another by TOYOSI20(f): 4:24pm On Apr 27, 2008
So does he not love his wife anymore?

Or did he not love her at all in the first place?

He really needs to do some thorough soul searching, and figure out how to do the right thing real quick.

He isn't going to be the first person in life with an ex, he exhibited just how much comportment and self control he truly lacked.

Feel sorry for his wife and child lipsrsealed
Re: Married But Inlove With Another by 4Him1(m): 4:27pm On Apr 27, 2008
once u're married all exes shld stay just that, exes.
Re: Married But Inlove With Another by tRoOE(f): 7:52pm On Apr 27, 2008
Men Men Men
Some men are useless, heartless and they only think with their third leg angry
So is he planning to divorce is wife or marry his 1st love as the 2nd wife
Re: Married But Inlove With Another by jgirl3: 7:55pm On Apr 27, 2008
How much does he love his wife and his baby?
It all depends on that - he has no reason to be dabbling in an extra-marital affair neither can he break up with his wife and his baby to go after a girl he might not marry after all.
Re: Married But Inlove With Another by Ajebota(f): 10:39pm On Apr 28, 2008
to d dude: my friend face ur marriage and close those ur wonderin eyes, good 4 nothing angry
Re: Married But Inlove With Another by chummybro(f): 3:11pm On Apr 29, 2008
This Life sef, The kind thing wey dey happen self, this man must be a very foolish man. What made him loose contact with the so called ex? And now she is back from no where And all of a sudden the man doesn't even want to look beyound his nose Men una should wake up from slumber at a slightest thing, una don go off the hook !!!, if you wan try, divorce your wife, marry her and see for real the fire and pepper wey she don arrange for you, then you will cry out so loud HAD I KNOWN but then, I tell you, it will be too late then? How she came now where is she from now she may have contacted some viral disease, looking for who will languish with her and you are there calling Love And why didn't you marry her then, or at least wait for her arrival? Na revenge mission wey I dey sense.

Oh man think with your head, think think think!!! before its too late. Stick to your wife thats all and stop seeing her, she should go and see other bachelor who will fall into her trap, the grace you have now is that you are now married, but if you go against that, be readly to face the consequences squarely.
Re: Married But Inlove With Another by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 29, 2008
chummy_bro:

This Life sef, The kind thing wey dey happen self, this man must be a very foolish man. What made him loose contact with the so called ex? And now she is back from no where And all of a sudden the man doesn't even want to look beyound his nose Men una should wake up from slumber at a slightest thing, una don go off the hook !!!, if you wan try, divorce your wife, marry her and see for real the fire and pepper wey she don arrange for you, then you will cry out so loud HAD I KNOWN but then, I tell you, it will be too late then? How she came now where is she from now she may have contacted some viral disease, looking for who will languish with her and you are there calling Love And why didn't you marry her then, or at least wait for her arrival? Na revenge mission wey I dey sense.

Oh man think with your head, think think think!!! before its too late. Stick to your wife thats all and stop seeing her, she should go and see other bachelor who will fall into her trap, the grace you have now is that you are now married, but if you go against that, be readly to face the consequences squarely.

Women are truely their worst enemies. This post is full of nonsense!
Re: Married But Inlove With Another by Akinagirl(f): 7:26am On Apr 30, 2008
agreed. People and this love thing, they really use it out of context. hes in lust with the girl and because of that, he cheated on his wife. Wow, he let some girl from his past come into his life and break down what he built with his wife. Some men.
Re: Married But Inlove With Another by opokonwa(m): 11:13am On Apr 30, 2008
He should go to Hell!
Re: Married But Inlove With Another by okenwa(m): 8:16pm On May 01, 2008
sometimes, we should blame the INTRUDER! some people can not let go. especially the woman that just came back. shocked
Re: Married But Inlove With Another by Radiant(f): 11:01pm On May 01, 2008
And what if he keeps both the married and the unmarried? Why is everyone shocked at the news?
Re: Married But Inlove With Another by amaikama(m): 4:09pm On Apr 28, 2009
he is not a man as one poster said angry but a wolf in men clothing. grin
Re: Married But Inlove With Another by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 29, 2009
//
Re: Married But Inlove With Another by Gettolove(m): 8:43am On Apr 30, 2009
this is a sick talk. Why wont a man know the difference btw wife & ex ass cry cry lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do If: / Adoption Advice Needed Please / Am Married But In Love With A Girl -how Do I Get Rid Of Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.