Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,988 members, 7,799,392 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe (39792 Views)

Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis / 8 Reasons Why You Meet Few Hausa/Fulanis In The Uk / Nigeria Most Influential Monarch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe by PAPAAFRICA: 9:23pm On May 27, 2013
somalia9: i heard the fulani came from horn of africa

is this true
no, they have nothing to do with you.
Re: The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 27, 2013
somalia9: i heard the fulani came from horn of africa

is this true

Doubt it...Fulani people don't carry any genes that are usually associated with horners.

Its more possible that Hausa people came from Northeast Africa.
Re: The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 27, 2013
Not only that but Fulani people also don't even speak a Afro-Asiatic language, but Hausa people do...
Re: The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe by somalia9: 9:26pm On May 27, 2013
but some fulani dont look 100 percent negroid

they look like a mix of horner and negro

1 Like

Re: The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe by Abiyamo: 9:27pm On May 27, 2013
Hahaha...lol! See both of una. Day dreaming is no respecter of age o. Moniker ko, Monica ni. Funny people.
kwangi: ^^lol... Errmm, I'm interested in her 2006 handle/moniker.
Expose her jor.
I just know say no real Yoruba person go come yan dis kind thang.
Re: The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe by Abiyamo: 9:31pm On May 27, 2013
You need more than one prophet because all you people and your funny assumptions are really cracking me up...lol!
kwangi: Knew that too.
You don't need a prophet to tell you she's not a full blooded Yoruba!
What kind of thread is this?
The only person that can get on the net and take his/her time to type that fulanis are the most influential in Africa is a fulani!
Re: The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 27, 2013
kwangi: ^^lol... Errmm, I'm interested in her 2006 handle/moniker.
Expose her jor.
I just know say no real Yoruba person go come yan dis kind thang.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

, do you want me to reveal your old/real handle? tongue

Err...She is an angel under that handle and someone I admire from afar. So I won't expose her unless she wants me to do that. grin
Re: The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 27, 2013
somalia9: but some fulani dont look 100 percent negroid

they look like a mix of horner and negro
*Face/Palm*

'Negroid' is just a phenotype. Fulani carry a significant amount of E1b1a like other West Africans which link Fulani with them instead horners or any other Northeast African.
Re: The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 27, 2013
Abiyamọ: LOL! Omo, see analysis...lol!

Yeah, analysis for 5th columnists, jakes, fakes, and frauds. grin

There are too many fake Yoruba's on this forum - and it high time real Yoruba's started calling them out.
Re: The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 27, 2013
KidStranglehold:
*Face/Palm*

'Negroid' is just a phenotype. Fulani carry a significant amount of E1b1a like other West Africans which link Fulani with them instead horners or any other Northeast African.

Are you my doozy, kingMichael?
Re: The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 27, 2013
shymexx:

Are you my doozy, kingMichael?

No...

Why on earth are people on this forum keep saying im this Michael guy? Who was he?
Re: The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe by Abiyamo: 9:37pm On May 27, 2013
And what of the handle you promised? Fake Yorubas...lol! You provide what I need in a world full of stress: comic relief grin
shymexx:

Yeah, analysis for 5th columnists, jakes, fakes, and frauds. grin

There are too many fake Yoruba's on this forum - and it high time real Yoruba's started calling them out.
Re: The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 27, 2013
Abiyamọ: Hahaha...lol! See both of una. Day dreaming is no respecter of age o. Moniker ko, Monica ni. Funny people.
shymexx:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

, do you want me to reveal your old/real handle? tongue

Err...She is an angel under that handle and someone I admire from afar. So I won't expose her unless she wants me to do that. grin

Abiyamọ: And what of the handle you promised? Fake Yorubas...lol! You provide what I need in a world full of stress: comic relief grin
Shymexx, oya na!
Give us the revelation!

1 Like

Re: The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 27, 2013
Still waiting for what makes you Africa's most influential ethnicity..did you say Africa? Not Nigeria, not West Africa but the whole Africa...please change that title it is very sickening ...are u all right up there? Or maybe you should tell us clearly what you mean by influential, cool

1 Like

Re: The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 27, 2013
KidStranglehold:
No...

Why on earth are people on this forum keep saying im this Michael guy? Who was he?

KingMichael was a legend around this sides. grin
Re: The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 27, 2013
KidStranglehold:

No...

I too, think you both are one and the same person.
Are you not?
Re: The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 27, 2013
Abiyamọ: And what of the handle you promised? Fake Yorubas...lol! You provide what I need in a world full of stress: comic relief grin

Hmmm... Are you sure you want me to reveal your real handle, Ms.?
Re: The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 27, 2013
kwangi: Shymexx, oya na!
Give us the revelation!

Bro., let's just leave her "to go and sin no more." grin
Re: The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe by Abiyamo: 9:43pm On May 27, 2013
Don't waste my time and yours. Spill whatever you want to spill. I need more comic relief grin
shymexx:

Hmmm... Are you sure you want me to reveal your real handle, Ms.?
Re: The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe by Abiyamo: 9:45pm On May 27, 2013
Nooo, let me sin more o, I want to sin more abeg, don't forgive me o! LOL! shocked
shymexx:

Bro., let's just leave her "to go and sin no more." grin
Re: The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 27, 2013
Abiyamọ: Don't waste my time and yours. Spill whatever you want to spill. I need more comic relief grin
Are you tense?
Re: The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe by Abiyamo: 9:51pm On May 27, 2013
LOL! Because of what? LOL! Even if one is tensed gan, all these your talk is more hilarious than that of I Go Dye grin
kwangi: Are you tense?
Re: The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 27, 2013
Abiyamọ: LOL! Because of what? LOL! Even if one is tensed gan, all these your talk is more hilarious than that of I Go Dye grin
Because of the imminent breeze from Shymexx, which has the ability to open the fowl's nyaash.
Re: The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 27, 2013
Abiyamọ: Don't waste my time and yours. Spill whatever you want to spill. I need more comic relief grin

We know "Bororojo" used to be "Fulaman," "AdoZazzau" is "donroxy"(another fake Yoruba). But with you, there's "fire" on the mountain, with the "Star" of David providing protection. lipsrsealed
Re: The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe by Abiyamo: 10:05pm On May 27, 2013
Okay, we are all waiting for the breeze abi na hurricane...lol! Join you people soon, more writing to do! smiley By the way, it's been real fun exchanging stuffs with everyone. I have learnt a lot but my stance remains the same. Shymexx, don't embarrass yourself o...lol! Just a thought cos if you go drop another person's name, you are on your own o. Leira mehn grin
kwangi: Because of the imminent breeze from Shymexx, which has the ability to open the fowl's nyaash.
Re: The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe by Abiyamo: 10:09pm On May 27, 2013
Lobapari...lol! I thought you had something serious to say. A tiger does not shout its tigritude, it pounces, says Wole Soyinka. If you wan talk, talk or keep shut, all these your parables no make am (wetin concern Donroxy and Fulaman on top this matter). It is a challenge to you to 'expose' me. I've told you assumption and daydreaming do not go well with juvenile exuberance. Odabo for now grin
shymexx:

We know "Bororojo" used to be "Fulaman," "AdoZazzau" is "donroxy"(another fake Yoruba). But with you, there's "fire" on the mountain, with the "Star" of David providing protection. lipsrsealed
Re: The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe by AdoZazzau: 10:23pm On May 27, 2013
KidStranglehold:
Umm...Theres something called Google. The people I posted were all non Fulani especially Mansa Musa. Again there's Google.

Um...^^^What does any of that have to do with what I posted?

What do you mean racial types?? There are no racial types but just ethic groups. I believe were only discussing ethic groups here...

I thank you my dear brother. I must say the kind of stuffs that exist in google is scary, particularly on culture, you can pick and choose what supports your view even when they are half truths. A damage has been done to the mind of the African forever and there is no healing it.
Re: The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe by AdoZazzau: 10:24pm On May 27, 2013
shymexx:

Well, let me know who donroxxy is please. I would like to mee this person.
Re: The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 27, 2013
shymexx:

Is Fulaman even Nigerian??
Re: The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe by Nobody: 12:16am On May 28, 2013
AdoZazzau:

Well, let me know who donroxxy is please. I would like to mee this person.

Ok. Zazzau
Re: The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe by Nobody: 12:17am On May 28, 2013
Bororojo:

Is Fulaman even Nigerian??

You should know where he's from.
Re: The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe by Nobody: 12:20am On May 28, 2013
Abiyamọ: Lobapari...lol! I thought you had something serious to say. A tiger does not shout its tigritude, it pounces, says Wole Soyinka. If you wan talk, talk or keep shut, all these your parables no make am (wetin concern Donroxy and Fulaman on top this matter). It is a challenge to you to 'expose' me. I've told you assumption and daydreaming do not go well with juvenile exuberance. Odabo for now grin

Touche, Ms Fula. grin

You should be able to discern your handle from that post...don't start pretending. undecided

Anyway, why quote "Wole Soyinka" and not one of the "influential" Fulani academics? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Memunat And Ola: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wives Were Childhood Best Friends / Viral Lady In Royal Outfit Is NOT New Ooni Of Ife’s Wife (more Photos) / Beautiful Efik Brides In Their Costume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.