Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Am I Too Late? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Too Late? (1369 Views)

I Too Love Igbo Guys / Am I Too Old For Him? / The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Too Late? by Jilo83(m): 2:52pm On May 25, 2013
My friend introduced this lady to me march this year and asked me to pray over it and since then i ve been busy that i cannot think of a lady talkless of praying. Just last week i called d lady that we should start dating and the answer she gave is ' why Can't u say ur mind b4 now. why why can't u voice out b4 i take my decision? And i called my friend immediately and he told me tha she is pregnant 4 another man, that am late. It is true that i'm late?
Re: Am I Too Late? by Monicasque(f): 3:00pm On May 25, 2013
hahahahahah look at the question you ask. She is pregnant for another man and you still ask if you are late? . Abeg. infact no you are not late, you are very very early. mumu

2 Likes

Re: Am I Too Late? by Larrey(f): 3:07pm On May 25, 2013
You are late for the lady but not for ur future wife( D̶̲̥̅̊ąτ̲̅ means the lady Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ not yours)don't feel bad abt urself,life goes on and don't make the same mistake next time
Re: Am I Too Late? by HARDDON: 3:08pm On May 25, 2013
^^^^^ ouch!

lol grin grin

@op, you chasing money in the age and time? shocked shocked shocked shocked

real men, lie low, set mega traps(with gud ideas) and watch the money roll in hawt with all sleek souls
Re: Am I Too Late? by Dygeasy(m): 3:37pm On May 25, 2013
Lmao. OP you sound dumb sort of.. No offence please.

You want someone to spell it out to you that you were late. Okay

Y-O-U W-E-R-E L-A-T-E! How about that? Lol!
Re: Am I Too Late? by Monicasque(f): 3:38pm On May 25, 2013
Dygeasy: Lmao. OP you sound dumb sort of.. No offence please.

You want someone to spell it out to you that you were late. Okay

Y-O-U W-E-R-E L-A-T-E! How about that? Lol!

lolest
Re: Am I Too Late? by fuckluv(f): 4:00pm On May 25, 2013
Lol, pastor that same friend of urs will still introduce another chick to u. But make sure she is not preggie before u finished praying o. grin grin
Re: Am I Too Late? by Mynd44: 4:43pm On May 25, 2013
You were not late, she can still come beck after giving birth.

Smh....

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Late? by vizboy(m): 5:04pm On May 25, 2013
NO YOU A'INT LATE AND U A'INT EARLY
Re: Am I Too Late? by Jilo83(m): 5:07pm On May 25, 2013
Larrey: You are late for the lady but not for ur future wife( D̶̲̥̅̊ąτ̲̅ means the lady Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ not yours)don't feel bad abt urself,life goes on and don't make the same mistake next time
happy for this comment. I love it
Re: Am I Too Late? by Jilo83(m): 5:17pm On May 25, 2013
HARDDON: ^^^^^ ouch!

lol grin grin

@op, you chasing money in the age and time? shocked shocked shocked shocked

real men, lie low, set mega traps(with gud ideas) and watch the money roll in hawt with all sleek souls
yes money and church activities
Re: Am I Too Late? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:26pm On May 25, 2013
Jilo83: My friend introduced this lady to me march this year and asked me to pray over it and since then i ve been busy that i cannot think of a lady talkless of praying. Just last week i called d lady that we should start dating and the answer she gave is ' why Can't u say ur mind b4 now. why why can't u voice out b4 i take my decision? And i called my friend immediately and he told me tha she is pregnant 4 another man, that am late. It is true that i'm late?
no u are not. Wait till she is delivered of the baby and snatch her. MUMU, new version!
Re: Am I Too Late? by greedie1(f): 5:41pm On May 25, 2013
don't mind them jare...... u ain't late. just accept the baby and d mama and all is well.
Re: Am I Too Late? by Dygeasy(m): 5:46pm On May 25, 2013
gree-die:
don't mind them jare...... u ain't late. just accept the baby and d mama and all is well.
lmao
Re: Am I Too Late? by obowunmi(m): 6:03pm On May 25, 2013
@op sorry to hear. The lady was ready and you weren't. I believe when your own comes, you will both wait for each other. Marriage is not something anyone rushes into.

1. Conviction in your heart.
2. Purpose

Best wishes....

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Late? by obowunmi(m): 6:04pm On May 25, 2013
I believe in prayer. It might be better if you both prayed about it and not just you.

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Late? by Jilo83(m): 6:05pm On May 25, 2013
SLIDE waxie: no u are not. Wait till she is delivered of the baby and snatch her. MUMU, new version!
'typical Nairalander'
Re: Am I Too Late? by Mynd44: 6:10pm On May 25, 2013
gree-die:
Since he is good at waiting, he can wait for the baby to be weaned and he can have the mama

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Late? by Mynd44: 6:12pm On May 25, 2013
obowunmi: I believe in prayer. It might be better if you both prayed about it and not just you.
That is a great idea. Maybe their collective prayer will work better

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Late? by greedie1(f): 6:15pm On May 25, 2013
Mynd_44:
Since he is good at waiting, he can wait for the baby to be weaned and he can have the mama

well.... i can't guarantee.that the babymama won't be preggy before weanin. he should wait as long as he can for her... dats rove grin
Re: Am I Too Late? by Mynd44: 6:17pm On May 25, 2013
gree-die:

well.... i can't guarantee.that the babymama won't be preggy before weanin. he should wait as long as he can for her... dats rove grin
How about when she gets to menopause? At least preganancy will be outta the way

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Late? by greedie1(f): 6:32pm On May 25, 2013
Mynd_44:
How about when she gets to menopause? At least preganancy will be outta the way

perfect grin
Re: Am I Too Late? by Mynd44: 7:03pm On May 25, 2013
gree-die:

perfect grin
Good

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Late? by numericalguy(m): 12:11am On May 26, 2013
OP, Haba! You got introduced just this year march and she's already pregnant for another dude, two months is too short for her to be pregnant already for someone else. thank your stars that she's isnt yours, cos i find it dificult to trust the girl.

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Late? by dddaaayyyooo(m): 5:43pm On May 26, 2013
Well my guy This 1 is gone, 1, Lesson u hav to learn now is When d guy gives u another girl number, Just try and Get her pregnant b4 going to pray so u won't be late again
Re: Am I Too Late? by Boss13: 11:18am On May 27, 2013
numerical_guy: OP, Haba! You got introduced just this year march and she's already pregnant for another dude, two months is too short for her to be pregnant already for someone else. thank your stars that she's isnt yours, cos i find it dificult to trust the girl.

Thank you for expressing my mind. She is a HO' so you ain't late

(1) (Reply)

Girls And Their Drama / Caption This Photo Of A Bride & Her Disabled Groom / Should Females Be Castrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.