Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,588 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Check This Before You Press For That Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Check This Before You Press For That Job (945 Views)

3 Reasons Why You Didn’t Get That Job Offer... / 7 Things To Consider Before Taking Up That Job / Be Brave And Quit That Job Now.....a Personal Story!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check This Before You Press For That Job by 17lee(m): 3:53pm On May 25, 2013
PRODUCTION OF LIQUID COLD WATER STARCH.
My name is adeleye amos , i am the intellectual young man who want you to know and benefit from what i do for a living, i hope i am not selfish, i am here to share with you what will give you financial liberty ,if only you are serious and ready to implement every knowledge you gain here.
Production of liquid cold water starch, yes you had me clear, i will hold you by hand teach you every nooks and craning of cold water starch production.
This product will gulp into your pocket [100% of what you invested] ie if you invest N1,000,000 you will always get N1,000,000 on montly basis, i welcome you into the fold of people of power I want you to seat back read carefully assimilate digest praticallice and smile to the bank. For more information about me, you can get to me through my e-mail 17bestlee@gmail.com or call 08054773938, 08021190557. See you at top.

DETAILS ABOUT THE PRODUCTION
Cold water starch is unique product that have so many advantages ,it is cheap to produce , the raw materials are available in the market ,it is very effective in the area of action and result ,it is a kind of product that when you go into the production, it can give you financial liberty.
This product will also give you freedom to manage your time , with this product you will become your own boss , having people working under you , giving them orders and instruction. This product will give you power to determine it price in the market, going into the production of this product, [cold water starch] you will have enough time to do some other things like attending to other religious activities ,having more time for your family and above all ,this product will make you a millionaire. That is, if you are serious and determine to fulfil your desire to be a millionaire.
RAW MATERIAL NEEDED.
Cold water starch is kind of product that its combination are mainly with natural raw material ,it production does not involve addition of chemical or it combination does not make up of chemical reaction .The natural raw material are what is available in the market and that make it a unique product ,this simply means that there will not be scarcity of the raw material in the market . What are theses raw material, the following are the raw materials:
[1] STARCH.
[2] POLIVENOL ACETATE OR [PVA].
[3] PERFUME.
[4] PRESERVATIVE.
[5] WATER.
Now, let take a look at these raw material one after the other.
[1] STARCH : these can be taken from different source ,it can be cassava starch ; it can be corn starch ;it can also be rice starch ;it can be yam ;it can be potato starch , etc. which ever one we found in our locality , both are useful for this purpose but the most preferably one is corn starch ,this is good and unique on fabrics it does not give stains to cloth and its binding capacity is mild on fabrics. [NB] for the purpose of commercial production you can go for [CASSAVA STARCH], It gives better volumes.
Starch is sold in kilogramme and the present market price for one kilogramme is between N250 to N300 and it is available in the local market.
[2] POLIVENOL ACETATE OR [PVA]: This is also an extract from starch source with sophisticated machine ,it is not chemical as the name propose but an extract from starch source.
[PVA] are of different types depending on the viscosity , there is D400; D800, and also D120 . the most suitable one for this purpose is D800,it is light and a bit watery ,both [PVA] are snow white in colour. It is also measure in kilogramme and one kilogramme is between N 300 and N350 it is also available in the market .The function of [pva] is to increase the binding capacity of the product [cold water starch]
[3]PERFUME: This is what give the product its unique fragrance ,perfume are of various types and they can be identify with their names and the fragrance. These include Lavender; Centrolina; Robinson; Pearls; Ambipour; Jasmine; Pineapple etc. NB: for our product to be customise, it is necessary that we combine two or more perfume together for a unique fragrance, the perfume are measure in litres and the price of a litre is within the ranges of N3,500 and above .perfume are sold in our local market .
[4] PRESERVATIVE: This is the only chemical that is needed for the production of [cold water starch] and the quantity needed for this purpose is very minimal ,it is about [1/2litres] to 100 litres volume of the product. Preservative could be either [formalin] or [acetic acid] and you can get this within the ranges of N300 and above for a litre. Preservative is measure in litres and its function is to preserve the product
[5] WATER: This is what everybody know and can identify, however clean water is prefer for this purpose as the unclean one could affect the quality and colour of this product, it can stain the product and affect quality.
For more free details on production process log on to
www.amosbest.blodspot.com , to your success.
Re: Check This Before You Press For That Job by k00lxpert(m): 10:36pm On May 25, 2013
ride on bro...I dey gbadun u
Re: Check This Before You Press For That Job by adeolacomfort(f): 11:01pm On May 25, 2013
This is a job well done.God bless you real gud!

(1) (Reply)

Havilah Test Invitation / Solnigeria:calling For A Chat / Rollmay Construction Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.