Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1947) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2169397 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1944) (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) (1949) (1950) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 16, 2013
CuteAngel: Happy Birthday GOM!!! Wishing you all the best!!! Have fun and knock urself out wit lotz of ganja grin grin. oh u are Dillish birthday mate.
He HE HE He Dillish is my wife na! ;p

cheesy thanks thou grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by eksbabe(f): 7:27am On Sep 16, 2013
Happy Birthday GOM, wishing U the very best dis year, long life and prosperity. Have a fabulous day.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 16, 2013
eksbabe: Happy Birthday GOM, wishing U the very best dis year, long life and prosperity. Have a fabulous day.
STFU!! grin grin

thanks i appreciate.....if you know what STFU means,you won't be upset grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by eksbabe(f): 7:39am On Sep 16, 2013
god_of_music: STFU!! grin grin

thanks i appreciate.....if you know what STFU means,you won't be upset grin
Ohh, so what does it mean?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jumongpan(f): 7:44am On Sep 16, 2013
god_of_music: Hmmmmm....Iyasaras are everywhere na wink

thanks thou! I appreciate!!
Ok, do enjoy the rest of ur day.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 16, 2013
eksbabe: Ohh, so what does it mean?
STFU:see the future umbrella! Meaning:you are the future leader of Naija!! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 16, 2013
jumong pan: Ok, do enjoy the rest of ur day.
Thanks!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by olegunner(m): 8:02am On Sep 16, 2013
GOM BdayMate with Dellish....hw crazy can it get....hapi Bday broo......God Of Music
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 16, 2013
olegunner: GOM BdayMate with Dellish....hw crazy can it get....hapi Bday broo......God Of Music
Thanks bro! You still don't know anything about me....i got alotta goody bags on ma personality grin grin

Dillish is ma wife sha grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 8:07am On Sep 16, 2013
Good morning all.hope y"all had a splendid nite.shoutout to @theamaka,@mariarocks,@drahmah(it was a pleasure knowing u),@jumung pan,@kslib,@gh kwame,@eskbabe,@itsmodella,@ochon,@sexytabhi(u are so sweet),@yinkade,@c"est moi and j/h.i love y"all and have a wonderful day.my special shoutout goes to god of music.hapy birthday dear.i wish u LLANP and everything u wish urself.God bless u and enjoy ur day to the fullest.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by eksbabe(f): 8:09am On Sep 16, 2013
god_of_music: STFU:see the future umbrella! Meaning:you are the future leader of Naija!! grin
Huh really? Dts weird tho.Anyways, have a great day ahead.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 16, 2013
Ginger78: Good morning all.hope y"all had a splendid nite.shoutout to @theamaka,@mariarocks,@drahmah(it was a pleasure knowing u),@jumung pan,@kslib,@gh kwame,@eskbabe,@itsmodella,@ochon,@sexytabhi(u are so sweet),@yinkade,@c"est moi and j/h.i love y"all and have a wonderful day.my special shoutout goes to god of music.hapy birthday dear.i wish u LLANP and everything u wish urself.God bless u and enjoy ur day to the fullest.
Na today i know say you get crush on me?? grin
I'm already taken sha....thanks for the shoutout thou!

grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 16, 2013
eksbabe: Huh really? Dts weird tho.Anyways, have a great day ahead.
Yeah STFU! grin grin grin

my ribs oo!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by eksbabe(f): 8:12am On Sep 16, 2013
Ginger78: Good morning all.hope y"all had a splendid nite.shoutout to @theamaka,@mariarocks,@drahmah(it was a pleasure knowing u),@jumung pan,@kslib,@gh kwame,@eskbabe,@itsmodella,@ochon,@sexytabhi(u are so sweet),@yinkade,@c"est moi and j/h.i love y"all and have a wonderful day.my special shoutout goes to god of music.hapy birthday dear.i wish u LLANP and everything u wish urself.God bless u and enjoy ur day to the fullest.
Sweetheart, good morning. My night was splendid and I hope urs was d same too.Btw, u don't spell my name correctly, its Eksbabe. Do have a lovely day and be good.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by shezy(f): 8:30am On Sep 16, 2013
ginger na wa oooo.since u'v bein making ur s/o u'v never included my name.i offend u?2moro if u don't include my name,be ready to be out of dis thread.pls i don't know how to add emoticon to a post.how do i do that?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 16, 2013
shezy: ginger na wa oooo.since u'v bein making ur s/o u'v never included my name.i offend u?2moro if u don't include my name,be ready to be out of dis thread.pls i don't know how to add emoticon to a post.how do i do that?
Just bring out your emotions and WHOOLA!!! It's gonna be posted grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 8:43am On Sep 16, 2013
eksbabe: Sweetheart, good morning. My night was splendid and I hope urs was d same too.Btw, u don't spell my name correctly, its Eksbabe. Do have a lovely day and be good.
.lol.mine was good.sorry,@eksbabe.i hope am right dis time.and for d record,am always good.lol.have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 8:47am On Sep 16, 2013
god_of_music: Na today i know say you get crush on me?? grin
I'm already taken sha....thanks for the shoutout thou!

grin grin grin
.u are crazy.infact u are a foooool.lol.when did i say dat?i dnt have a crush on u,abeg.lmao.dis guy is really funny sha.enjoy ur birthday.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 8:49am On Sep 16, 2013
shezy: ginger na wa oooo.since u'v bein making ur s/o u'v never included my name.i offend u?2moro if u don't include my name,be ready to be out of dis thread.pls i don't know how to add emoticon to a post.how do i do that?
.awww...,no dear,u didnt offend me oooo.Am sorry dearie.i wnt forget next time.lol u are funny.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 16, 2013
Ginger78: .u are crazy.infact u are a foooool.lol.when did i say dat?i dnt have a crush on u,abeg.lmao.dis guy is really funny sha.enjoy ur birthday.
I'm not crazy,i'm not a foool and i'm not funny l'm just ME! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 16, 2013

Morning, Ginger (this your moniker gan). Thanks, dear. Do have a splendid day. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:01am On Sep 16, 2013
Good am ginger the ginger.have a pleasant day.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:05am On Sep 16, 2013
Good Morning, ginger the ginger...
Have a Nice and wonderful day ...
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 9:09am On Sep 16, 2013
god_of_music: I'm not crazy,i'm not a foool and i'm not funny l'm just ME! grin
.ok.lol.i hear u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1944) (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) (1949) (1950) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.