Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2169204 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 26, 2013
Beverly seems a bit young; 21

Hope she has the maturity to rep Naija well
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Decryptor(m): 7:56pm On May 26, 2013
Lady Winona: There's really something off putting abt the girls' make up. It is a bit too much, no? And has anyone noticed that the guys are just[b] 'ordinary'?[/b] Hello, we even have a taxi driver/ partially deaf contestants. I can't say this is well thought out
Show us ur boyfriend pic make we see im dey "Extra-ordinary". Can't u see that the Nigerian Dude is cute?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kkkp: 7:57pm On May 26, 2013
D prince
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by LadyWinona: 7:57pm On May 26, 2013
As I study these new housemates, I can already tell the very pretty girls/guys are probably not going to make it. They might stay the long haul to provide the much needed tv eye candy but they aint gonna win.
The too timid will leave first out of sheer frustration/intimidation leaving the raz but not too pretty guys/gals to compete for the price. Hmmmm, the chase begins.
The BB opening is kinda laid back and not too interesting, what with the not so good comedians etc Where re the dancers? Kinda disappointed at the overall presentation.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:59pm On May 26, 2013
Booties to bad cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 7:59pm On May 26, 2013
Lady Winona: As I study these new housemates, I can already tell the very pretty girls/guys are probably not going to make it. They might stay the long haul to provide the much needed tv eye candy but they aint gonna win.
The too timid will leave first out of sheer frustration/intimidation leaving the raz but not too pretty guys/gals to compete for the price. Hmmmm, the chase begins.
The BB opening is kinda laid back and not too interesting, what with the not so good comedians etc Where re the dancers? Kinda disappointed at the overall presentation.
Abeg sharapp joor!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 26, 2013
wow, don jazzy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by LadyWinona: 8:01pm On May 26, 2013
Decryptor: Show us ur boyfriend pic make we see im dey "Extra-ordinary". Can't u see that the Nigerian Dude is cute?

@decryptor, I am only comparing these contestants to past seasons. There is something abt the guys that are diff from the other seasons' contestants. Nothing extra ordinary is you will. No aura, or charisma, I don't knw, just something.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Godmother(f): 8:01pm On May 26, 2013
The girls in dis show re really pretty. But d guys re on anoda level; they re hot n really mature.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Decryptor(m): 8:01pm On May 26, 2013
Don Jazzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 26, 2013
Damn rain ....DSTV service is gone !
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:02pm On May 26, 2013
Wande coal is getting uglier.. embarassed and his performance with don jazzy is realyyyy whack. I don't like it at all. Are they performing in their room.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tjskii(f): 8:02pm On May 26, 2013
Shuuu wetin d prince dey sing,peopl dnt kno dis song yet na,he shud av playd dt one he sang wth dbanj,den dis one,welll sha hez bribed peopl wth d goody bag

Ehen see don jazzy swag,but peopl neva sabi all dis dia newsongz ooo,kai I feel so embnarasd for dem,peopl just dey look,nobodyz groovin it at all
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 26, 2013
Oya o, opening show don end. It's now time to watch the housemates like lab rats under observation grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 8:03pm On May 26, 2013
Where's everybody watching the dancers instead of Wande and Jazzzzy.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by LadyWinona: 8:04pm On May 26, 2013
sholay2011:
Abeg sharapp joor!!!

You don't have to be rude. if you have an opinion, pls say it and let others air theirs as well. You can't go about in life attacking people for airing their views just cos it goes contrary to what you believe. This is the last I'll be addressing you on this.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 8:04pm On May 26, 2013
Pls how do i activate the BBA channel?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 26, 2013
Everybody is usually pretty and glammed up on the opening night. Make dem spend one week and see their faces well...pretty ko!! cheesy tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:05pm On May 26, 2013
tjskii: Shuuu wetin d prince dey sing,peopl dnt kno dis song yet na,he shud av playd dt one he sang wth dbanj,den dis one,welll sha hez bribed peopl wth d goody bag

Ehen see don jazzy swag,but peopl neva sabi all dis dia newsongz ooo,kai I feel so embnarasd for dem,peopl just dey look,nobodyz groovin it at all

I just told my brother the same. They dint carry the crowd along at all and they looked stupiid on stage. Some of the audience even backed them. Kai..shame catch me small..dbanj must not see this embarassing performance.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:06pm On May 26, 2013
Afam4eva: Pls how do i activate the BBA channel?
I've also been trying to do so oh. The message isn't going at all.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Krasid(m): 8:07pm On May 26, 2013
Afam4eva: Pls how do i activate the BBA channel?
Ask googlegrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Decryptor(m): 8:08pm On May 26, 2013
Lady Winona:

@decryptor, I am only comparing these contestants to past seasons. There is something abt the guys that are diff from the other seasons' contestants. Nothing extra ordinary is you will. No aura, or charisma, I don't knw, just something.
It's too early to tell. The show has just begun. And watching it while the contestants play it out will make us evaluate their charisma and all that. I could remember when the BBA5 started...Kevin was my most hated contestant but all that changed as the show progressed. So sit back and relax.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:08pm On May 26, 2013
Lady Winona:
You don't have to be rude. if you have an opinion, pls say it and let others air theirs as well. You can't go about in life attacking people for airing their views just cos it goes contrary to what you believe. This is the last I'll be addressing you on this.
Don't worry, I get your tym this night tongue You truly have the right to sound cynical about the show....but try to make it appear like a constructive criticism and not bad belle. The guys are ordinary. ..bla bla bla...sharapp once again!!! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 26, 2013
sholay2011:
I've also been trying to do so oh. The message isn't going at all.

I think the fastest way to activate the BB channels is via the DSTV Nigeria twitter account @DstvNg ...max of 5 minutes, it will be opened, provided you meet the subscription criteria.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:13pm On May 26, 2013
ilugunboy:

I think the fastest way to activate the BB channels is via the DSTV Nigeria twitter account @DstvNg ...max of 5 minutes, it will be opened, provided you meet the subscription criteria.
Thanks bro. So, do I tweet dstv or what? cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 26, 2013
sholay2011:
Thanks bro. So, do I tweet dstv or what? cheesy

Are you are Learner grin grin

This year BBA edition should be change from "The Chase" to "The Hips on parade"
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 8:17pm On May 26, 2013
Its obvious that Naija celebs like Tonto turned down the invite to participate in BBA.

This show makes aspiring celebs while it ruins already established celebs.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:18pm On May 26, 2013
Guys sha..see them in groups analysing the chics..

Where is melvin biko?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:18pm On May 26, 2013
ilugunboy:

Are you are Learner grin grin

This year BBA edition should be change from "The Chase" to "The Hips on parade"
Yes I am grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 26, 2013
Xo TONto dicke didn't make it..
This 2013 edition should be code-named ''hips don't lie''.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:22pm On May 26, 2013
What's all these forming sef, can't they mingle already angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:37pm On May 26, 2013
Ok I'm kinda irritated with the direction that Big Brother has taken since season 6. Whats up with using already known people? I understand most of these people aren't really "famous" but most of them are already working in the entertainment field and have the connections. Where are all the regular people? That's one thing that has left this show slipping. People come in with their already big egos (which will lead to drama basically), but it kinda ruins the show that everyone seems already somewhat known in their country. I recognized Beverly right away from Oleku.
But I'm glad the rumors that Tonto was gonna represent us weren't true because I would have just died! embarassed

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.