Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2169143 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:37am On Jun 10, 2013
THE AMAKA: I think 4 is too small a number. They should put the three with the highest nominations from each house up for eviction. Then the game will really become crazy and unpredictable.

Pokello
Natasha
O'Neal

Bolt
Biguesas
Annabel
It is the 2 ppl with the highest no of nominations that are up for eviction. It bcomes 3 when two ppl av d same highest no of votes.

Biguesa and Bolt re up.

Pokello and natasha re up too.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 10:37am On Jun 10, 2013
v24m: I did this during Bigbrother All Stars.

My family believed i had gone cukcoooo grin

It's allright *wink* I do it too, so I gess we're both cuckoo. Just dis time around I use my phone to tabulate smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 10:37am On Jun 10, 2013
Summary for Diamond House

Bolt - 5
Biguesas - 4

Dellish - 3
Nando - 3
Annabel - 3

Betty - 2
Motanma - 2

Hakeem - 1
Feza - 1
Melvin - 1
Beverly - 1

Bimp - 0
Fatima - 0

Total = 13 housemates.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:38am On Jun 10, 2013
dat selly is a green snake under d green grass.im sure she will save natasha.she nominated pokello cos of d way she reacted wen she poured d wine on her on sat nyt party,nt 4 some other reason.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 10:38am On Jun 10, 2013
THE AMAKA:
Well i'm just saying where the beef started and i'm still convinced it could be both reasons why she doesn't like Beverly.

And how do you know about Bassey's genetic makeup? Did he actually say it in the house? Or you know him personally? Serious question. I'm convinced the guy is from India or the middle east.

Nuzo baby, you know its all love now. kiss

You are partially right about Nat and Bevs' beef tho'.

Bassey is Italian/Nigerian and seira-leone by birth. I could hook you guys up later.....and he's not gay.

I've never flirted on Nairaland before. Now, I'm considering flirting with you. shocked
They say its a thin lin between hate and rove. kiss

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:40am On Jun 10, 2013
v24m: I did this during Bigbrother All Stars.

My family believed i had gone cukcoooo grin
lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by v24m(f): 10:41am On Jun 10, 2013
Nuzo':

Bassey is Italian/Nigerian and seira-leone by birth. I could hook you guys up later.....and he's not gay.

I've never flirted on Nairaland before. Now, I'm considering flirting with you. shocked

Hey No flirting, concentrate on the Game grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:41am On Jun 10, 2013
Nuzo':

By that last word......is your "Anambra" showing? Lmao

And i'm not in any way attracted to Bassey. Just check where i placed him on my ratings. Lol. I wanna know your connections
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:42am On Jun 10, 2013
sholay2011: Biguesa dont worry...you would be home on Sunday and so you wont be sick again. grin
he rily sounded sick.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:44am On Jun 10, 2013
It wont be nice oh if Melvin saves bolt and replaces with annabel.
She wud feel betrayed. Remember how she made Melvin and Hakeem feel welcome when they just got to d house along with Uddah.

This may lead to beefing and not in Melvin's favour definitely.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:44am On Jun 10, 2013
IyawoTM:
It's allright *wink* I do it too, so I gess we're both cuckoo. Just dis time around I use my phone to tabulate smiley
wen my sis saw me wit a pencil n jotter,she shook her head n smiled.lol.....yes,we r.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 10:44am On Jun 10, 2013
Melvin fit just save Bolt and replace with himself. I suspect Melvin and bigesia will be up! I stand to be corrected!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zizi(f): 10:45am On Jun 10, 2013
My only problem is these housemates are nt playing the game at all. IF I were in Selly's shoes, I will save the Zimbo (Pokello) and for Melvin would save Bolt and sacrifice that manequinn Betty.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:49am On Jun 10, 2013
aodis: Melvin fit just save Bolt and replace with himself. I suspect Melvin and bigesia will be up! I stand to be corrected!

This would be a very silly move and I'm sure melvin knows better than to 'test' africa.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:54am On Jun 10, 2013
That would be the smartest move if Melvin saved Biguesas and put Betty. Lmaoooo

But Biguesas is such a bore. So he should put Betty in Bolt's place.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 11:04am On Jun 10, 2013
kgr28: which countries are those He has never been up for eviction, which countris good books, you like to paint your reps as holy, smart and entertaining!!!

Nawa o, who u be? Ure obviously not Nigerian. I should paint my country black? Hug transformer if ure pained. I simply stated the obvious.I never even suggested Melvin was holy or entertaining. Infact that his move was very stupid, and not smart at all. He is trying to replicate what Karen and Tatiana did but the timing and scenario is not yet right. And if u must know, Cleo is my girl. Not becos of her thing with Hakeem but because she's smart, and entertaining, but I'm loyal so Naija for life mehnsmiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by v24m(f): 11:06am On Jun 10, 2013
aodis: Melvin fit just save Bolt and replace with himself. I suspect Melvin and bigesia will be up! I stand to be corrected!

Lailai Melvin no go try am. Before Karen pulled that stunt she had been up 2x and Africa saved her and unlike Melvin, Karen was unstable grin as in you just never know with her, most times she almost gave me a heart attack.

Melvin no know whether Africa like am so i doubt he will be testing us this soon.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kgr28(m): 11:22am On Jun 10, 2013
Malvirn to Bimp-do you know the biggest and top actresses and actors in Africa?? Bimp says no, marlvin says gene and jim. Ey you naijas love yourselves.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:22am On Jun 10, 2013
StateOfMind:

This would be a very silly move and I'm sure melvin knows better than to 'test' africa.
I think that's what he'll do tho! And it'll be in his favour...remember karen did it too...africa loved her for it. Besides he nominated himself 2day and biggy said it's not allowed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 11:25am On Jun 10, 2013

If he does dat...then he is sure of four (4) votes
Nigeria
SL
Ethiopia (Slim)
ROA (Africans cant resist sacrifice wink)

But such sacrifice could b better if done for a popular housemate like hakeem, cleo, or dillish. And that will endear u to d heart of Africans.

But, a very big gamble i must say.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:26am On Jun 10, 2013
safarigirl:
I think that's what he'll do tho! And it'll be in his favour...remember karen did it too...africa loved her for it. Besides he nominated himself 2day and biggy said it's not allowed

If melvin does this, then I would stop seeing him as being real. I mean its still too early to do that, there are still many boring housemates in the house that can be replaced by him. Over-niceness won't get him the money
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 11:27am On Jun 10, 2013
THE AMAKA: That would be the smartest move if Melvin saved Biguesas and put Betty. Lmaoooo

But Biguesas is such a bore. So he should put Betty in Bolt's place.

But he won't do it, because if either are saved, then he becomes a target which he doesn't in any way want to be. Our guy is playing it safe.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kgr28(m): 11:30am On Jun 10, 2013
IyawoTM:

Nawa o, who u be? Ure obviously not Nigerian. I should paint my country black? Hug transformer if ure pained. I simply stated the obvious.I never even suggested Melvin was holy or entertaining. Infact that his move was very stupid, and not smart at all. He is trying to replicate what Karen and Tatiana did but the timing and scenario is not yet right. And if u must know, Cleo is my girl. Not becos of her thing with Hakeem but because she's smart, and entertaining, but I'm loyal so Naija for life mehnsmiley
WHATEVER!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 11:37am On Jun 10, 2013
IyawoTM:

But he won't do it, because if either are saved, then he becomes a target which he doesn't in any way want to be. Our guy is playing it safe.

You mayb right kind of...
But africa has d final say.

I prefer d love of africa (who hz d final say) to d love of housemates.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:41am On Jun 10, 2013
kgr28: Malvirn to Bimp-do you know the biggest and top actresses and actors in Africa?? Bimp says no, marlvin says gene and jim. Ey you naijas love yourselves.
What is worng with you?? Why are you always on naija's case? What is worng with this ghanaians sef? You've been posting some comments here and no one wants to answer you.. Wont you quit?
Leave us alone nah..haba.. Dont derail this thread ohhh...
BTW,its melvin not marlvin,,burnt bread...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kgr28(m): 11:44am On Jun 10, 2013
Kslib:
What is worng with you?? Why are you always on naija's case? What is worng with this ghanaians sef? You've been posting some comments here and no one wants to answer you.. Wont you quit?
Leave us alone nah..haba.. Dont derail this thread ohhh...
BTW,its melvin not marlvin,,burnt bread...
malvin whatever, am japanesse!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 11:46am On Jun 10, 2013
kgr28: Malvirn to Bimp-do you know the biggest and top actresses and actors in Africa?? Bimp says no, marlvin says gene and jim. Ey you naijas love yourselves.

And that is suppose to be a problem to you undecided?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 12:08pm On Jun 10, 2013
russello:

You mayb right kind of...
But africa has d final say.

I prefer d love of africa (who hz d final say) to d love of housemates.

The love of africa is connected to the love of a housemate. Unless the country doesn't appreciate or love their representative. If I put up housemate who happens to be from 'Z'country for a some reason, and the person gets put up for eviction or is evicted. I become a target of that country especially if that representative was loved by his or her country. Ex. Melvin obviouly doesn't have Kenya's vote for putting up their girl because she's 'loud', n I happen to like annabel.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 12:16pm On Jun 10, 2013

Nominations: Natasha and Pokello in danger

It seems the Rubies have had it with gossipmonger Natasha and Pokello's bossy ways.

During today's tense Nominations Sessions, Pokello and Natasha scored the most Nominations out of all the Ruby Housemates. Selly, who dumped a glass full of alcohol on Pokello's head during the Saturday night party, pulled the trigger because the Zimbabwean "is very difficult to work with and doesn't take instructions".

Natasha, Cleo and Oneal gave the same reason for Nominating Pokello. Natasha on the other hand, is perceived as the House loud mouth and resident gossip. Angelo told Biggie how tired he is of tip toeing around her. "Her energy makes me uneasy. She's controlling and wants things to go her way all the time", he said.

Selly didn't beat about the bush when giving her reasons for putting Natasha's neck on the chopping block. "That woman gossips a lot. I'm protecting my back because I don't trust her. She'll definitely gossip about me soon", she said.

Maria complained about how Natasha is always getting into arguments is very destructive. She then Nominated Bassey and gave a strange reason. “He’s constantly trying to lick my ears”, she said, without missing a beat.

Cleo and Maria are the only Housemates who were not Nominated for possible Eviction this week. The two are not entirely out of danger yet though because this week's HoH, Selly, is set to make her secret 'Save' and 'Replace' decision this evening.

grin grin werrin dey worri bassey?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ghboy: 12:20pm On Jun 10, 2013
if Biggie slims the number if nominated to just 4 it'll be difficult for Selly n Melvin. Selly has already stepped on too many toes. Melvin has played nice guy and will eventually have to get an enemy. putting himself up may be dumb n risky. africa has a weird way of voting
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Pink1: 12:28pm On Jun 10, 2013

Who is this one? angry all these non nigerian's beefing us I wonder. I hav this frenemy here a Cameroonian, always on our case naija this naija dat yet he won't stop disturbing me - P I want to eat naija food, P when's the next naija party, P how do you Nigerians always get internships and jobs? angry always up in our business.
My conclusion, they're so mad that they love us but hate it that they do. If that's not the case why do they care so much about what's happening in our country? When we don't even care wats up wit them.

Sorry o abeg you guys should forgive my rants cos this my frenemy just sent me a text that he wants to eat egusi soup and for me to log on to see another bomboclat African giving us shade mtschew.

@All carry on with the thread cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:30pm On Jun 10, 2013
If he doesn't save and replace, he'll automatically be up WITH Bolt and Biguesas. Do I think Melvin is gutsy enough to test Africa? HELL YES! And he'll come out unscathed...if he was going to nominate himself, he just might put himself up. Niqqa's gonna pull a Karen on us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.