Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,204 members, 7,780,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:07 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2162738 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 10, 2013
sholay2011: Pls I no spoil market ooo grin grin
grin grin grin uhmmm aboki, na u be d Bfrnd wey she dey tok abt?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:23pm On Jun 10, 2013
safarigirl: and forkadict said our wife is overrated....chai! This Dellish's boyfriend sef! The babe is seriously feeling our boy, but.....
Dont be surprised if dellish isnt in a serious relationship but just used that to make guys jealous OR make them give her space.. **just saying***
Melvin is also a hot guy and probably would have met girls waay waay hotter than dellish,so i think he may not be that too carried away by her beauty..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 4:25pm On Jun 10, 2013
safarigirl: Elikem, I like, Bassey kinda dulled along the line, but in the end, even Hakeem will prove to be stronger than Elikem. IMO, Country of origin is a strong factor in BBA, right now Naija and Zim happen to be the strongest countries, Zim controls SADC, which controls up to 5 country votes, Naija got everybody else cos of strong voting power

I agree with this and I have also earlier mentioned the country factor in bba when it comes to voting in the finals.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 4:29pm On Jun 10, 2013
Kslib: Why is biggie trying to pressure melvin..
During melvin's session,biggy told him he also has the power to drop one housemate from participating in the head of house task and melvin attacked back by saying "betty didn't do that when she was head od house" rather hakeem did cos he won the task that gives you the power to that but biggy no gree reply..
Melvin tell biggie say make he send am him remaining cloth cos the ones wey he get no good but biggie say "he no go send am but he fit do something else for am regarding the clothes"...
Melvin ask biggie say "weda na only wen person dey for eviction na im barbers and hair dressers dey come make person look good? Biggie con ask if he wan dey up for eviction? Na im my boy begin laugh..
Biggy had to end the session himself cos melvin was not ready to stop firing him with questions.. Melvin stubborn sha in an intelligent kinda way...

wetin U expect 4rm proper naija boy b4? Dis Melvin no be butter naw!!! #sharpGuyOfLife
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 4:30pm On Jun 10, 2013
dmalam:
grin grin grin uhmmm aboki, na u be d Bfrnd wey she dey tok abt?
Em...em...em...*scratches head*.....yeah...of course.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 10, 2013
sholay2011:
Em...em...em...*scratches head*.....yeah...of course.
lol, u dey enjoy oo, mek u allow melvin to enjoy too nw...plssssss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 4:37pm On Jun 10, 2013
dmalam:
lol, u dey enjoy oo, mek u allow melvin to enjoy too nw...plssssss
undecided undecided I shud allow Melvin to do wat?! If he doesnt want to get evicted the next day...he should leave my one and only alone. cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by klas(m): 4:44pm On Jun 10, 2013
safarigirl: If he doesn't save and replace, he'll automatically be up WITH Bolt and Biguesas. Do I think Melvin is gutsy enough to test Africa? HELL YES! And he'll come out unscathed...if he was going to nominate himself, he just might put himself up. Niqqa's gonna pull a Karen on us.

Melvin did not nominate himself to face Africa but to boost his chance of coming up on the nominees list and then save himself as he clearly stated.

Late last night in the bedroom, Melvin, Feza and Montama decided that it would be easier for HOH to be on the list so that he can swap himself with less enmity. Montama later objected that it may backfire without stating how, which was why she chose Nando and biguessa today. Feza and Melvin nominated the same persons (Melvin and biguessa) in the diary room but they did not put into consideration the rule of no-self nomination which derailed their plan.

Melvin actually thought some other housemates were going to put him up especially with two Nigerians in the house otherwise he would probably have involved Beverly in the plot though the biguessa leg of the plot was carried out by all concerned including Bev.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 4:45pm On Jun 10, 2013
I guess housemates think SULU is irrelivant 4 him not to be up 4 eviction... I'm so tired of d guy's Walkie Talkie character... The moment he's up; It's Home Sweet Home!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mevems: 4:52pm On Jun 10, 2013
Please, is there a way of voting with an app like they used to do with mxit?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:55pm On Jun 10, 2013
Whaaat?? I just downloaded a video of dellish taking her shower as nude as eve.. I also saw that of cleo,pokello,koketso,elikem and huddah,but i only downloaded that of dellish...
I watched the first 1st minute and trust me,that is dellish.. I refused watching the rest cos it made me feel somehow.. The like i had for dellish has reduced and she should bleeping stop blabbering about her imaginary boyfriend cos to me,that is a strategy to make guys jealous in the house...
I wont be surprised if she fuucks someone in the house before leaving...
And as for all those who will ask me to post the link here,all i have to say is "with the right words,google search engine will show you even your great grand father's private stuff"..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 10, 2013
Kslib: Whaaat?? I just downloaded a video of dellish taking her shower as nude as eve.. I also saw that of cleo,pokello,koketso,elikem and huddah,but i only downloaded that of dellish...
I watched the first 10 minutes and trust me,that is dellish.. I refused watching the rest cos it made me feel somehow.. The like i had for dellish has reduced and she should bleeping stop blabbering about her imaginary boyfriend cos to me,that is a strategy to make guys jealous in the house...
I wont be surprised if she fuucks someone in the house before leaving...
And as for all those who will ask me to post the link here,all i have to say is "with the right words,google search engine will show you even your great grand father's private stuff"..
dts no news bro...we'v ol seen ,dwnloaded and watchd d video (s)...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by klas(m): 4:59pm On Jun 10, 2013
@klisb She baths naked everyday the same as most housemates. Always streamed live every morning and evening on BBVIP
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:00pm On Jun 10, 2013
dmalam:
dts no news bro...we'v ol seen ,dwnloaded and watchd d video (s)...
Lmao!!! Mehn,bad guys dey sha but why didnt anyone mention it on this thread?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:04pm On Jun 10, 2013
This selly is just clueless.. She's always confused and tries too hard to appear smart.. Even her facial expression screams "mumu"...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by melvinbba: 5:23pm On Jun 10, 2013
melvin pls gv us betty....and save bolt....den evertin wil b 5yn

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:24pm On Jun 10, 2013
aodis:

@ safarigirl, u no hear one day say melvin tell dillish say 70% of the girls wey em date 1st tell am say dem get boyfriend. They dillish talk for one time say she can only date someone 5yrs older dan her upwards!
Melvin is exactly 5 years older than her (she's 23, he'll be 28 this month). I've got a feeling Dellish won't be able to hold out much longer, bf or not. I give her 4 more weeks....I trust my guy, naija no dey carry last, @kslib, tell state of mind o, she no know sey zimbos dey fear Melvin like oyibo dey fear malaria.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:29pm On Jun 10, 2013
StateOfMind:

Munya and hakeem are from the same country but they have different personalities. Munya was desperate for the prize and was over confident. Unfortunately for him he had a strong and entertaining personality to deal with. And yes, uti faced eviction twice,I think. He hated uti's guts and did not hide it. I remember he even told uti in the jacuzzi he was going to take him out in the finals. Munya exhibited too much arrogance and unhealthy competition.

Hakeem has not for once showed any signs of desperation or unhealthy rivalry . We are the ones already comparing him with melvin. I know he can be annoying with his whole cleo crap, but he is still has a very cool personality and would love to see him go far.

If u watch the show u'll see hakeem is another munya in a different way. If u watch his diary sections all he says apart from talking of cleo is...how handsome he is and how all the girls wanna be with him...he said the oder day that the girls in the diamond house were chasing him...he also said he's a big threat to all the hm's and they are intimidated by him...his only form of entertainment is gossiping n screaming cleo...besides 2day when bev told hakeem that melvin likes dillish all he cud say was I don't like her at all...she's too proud (this is becos dillish has refused to pay any attention to him) hakeem keeps loosing fans by the second...he won't have as much fans by next week sef...people are venting their irritation about his diary session on twitter rite now...the only reason he had so much votes yesterday was becos there was no strong competition...wait till he goes against nando or melvin then u'll have a shocker

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:34pm On Jun 10, 2013
StateOfMind:

Munya and hakeem are from the same country but they have different personalities. Munya was desperate for the prize and was over confident. Unfortunately for him he had a strong and entertaining personality to deal with. And yes, uti faced eviction twice,I think. He hated uti's guts and did not hide it. I remember he even told uti in the jacuzzi he was going to take him out in the finals. Munya exhibited too much arrogance and unhealthy competition.

Hakeem has not for once showed any signs of desperation or unhealthy rivalry . We are the ones already comparing him with melvin. I know he can be annoying with his whole cleo crap, but he is still has a very cool personality and would love to see him go far.

If u watch the show u'll see hakeem is another munya in a different way. If u watch his diary sections all he says apart from talking of cleo is...how handsome he is and how all the girls wanna be with him...he said the oder day that the girls in the diamond house were chasing him...he also said he's a big threat to all the hm's and they are intimidated by him...his only form of entertainment is gossiping n screaming cleo...besides 2day when bev told hakeem that melvin likes dillish all he cud say was I don't like her at all...she's too proud (this is becos dillish has refused to pay any attention to him) hakeem keeps loosing fans by the second...he won't have as much fans by next week sef...people are venting their irritation about his diary session on twitter rite now...the only reason he had so much votes yesterday was becos there was no strong competition...wait till he goes against nando or melvin then u'll have a shocker

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 5:41pm On Jun 10, 2013
safarigirl:
You've really spoken well. cool I knew Hakeem disliked Dillish cos she wasnt all over him lyk gals lyk Uddah and Annabel. Shame on him! I'm sure he influenced Biguesa in nominating her (my mind tells me that clearly). He is such an arrogant thing...not everybody would hold you up high in life...he shud deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:08pm On Jun 10, 2013
Trust me, I detest the way hakeem overflogs the 'other guys are intimidated by me' statement, he said it in his clip and he keeps saying it to annabel and those who care to listen. Hakeem is hot, no doubt, even elikem admitted to oneal and pokello 2nights ago that he feels intimidated by hakeem's looks and feels if he's up against hakeem, he may not survive it, so yeah, in a way he's intimidating some of the guys and it would have been worse if he was more active and not a forcleoonlyperson in the house .

If hakeem had not been pussified by cleo, some of those diamond girls would have been all over him, I think most of them kept their distance because he was becoming an irritant with cleo's issue and this is one of my biggest fears for cleo. I so don't want her in diamond's house because the way childish hakeem will treat and talk about her, hmmn, those housemates may find it really annoying.

Hakeem has his shortcomings, yes, but I still like him. Same way I complain about bev being a talkative and childish, I still like her, forget naija factor sef. The fact that I like someone doesn't mean I should always see perfection, if the person fecks up, I'd talk about it.

I don't know what beef hakeem and dillish have for each other, but saying hakeem is hating on dillish cos she's not giving him attention makes me laugh. Does hakeem come across as someone who wants dillish's attention? Someone who thinks and talks about cleo every moment of his life. Nah, I doubt it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:16pm On Jun 10, 2013
sholay2011:
You've really spoken well. cool I knew Hakeem disliked Dillish cos she wasnt all over him lyk gals lyk Uddah and Annabel. Shame on him! I'm sure he influenced Biguesa in nominating her (my mind tells me that clearly). He is such an arrogant thing...not everybody would hold you up high in life...he shud deal with it.

Na wa o. Does hakeem hate mothama? Fatima? Are they all over him? The only reason you are really hating on hakeem is because he's not getting along with dillish.

Immediately after hakeem got in after his date with cleo, the first person to speak was dillish and her question was "what did you guys do?" And hakeem replied "what a weird question" and then said something like what we do is between us, can't really remember.

Should I conclude dillish cares because of that? Free hakeem abeg. He's not the worst housemate in the bba house, at least not now.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 6:21pm On Jun 10, 2013
StateOfMind: Trust me, I detest the way hakeem overflogs the 'other guys are intimidated by me' statement, he said it in his clip and he keeps saying it to annabel and those who care to listen. Hakeem is hot, no doubt, even elikem admitted to oneal and pokello 2nights ago that he feels intimidated by hakeem's looks and feels if he's up against hakeem, he may not survive it, so yeah, in a way he's intimidating some of the guys and it would have been worse if he was more active and not a forcleoonlyperson in the house .

If hakeem had not been pussified by cleo, some of those diamond girls would have been all over him, I think most of them kept their distance because he was becoming an irritant with cleo's issue and this is one of my biggest fears for cleo. I so don't want her in diamond's house because the way childish hakeem will treat and talk about her, hmmn, those housemates may find it really annoying.

Hakeem has his shortcomings, yes, but I still like him. Same way I complain about bev being a talkative and childish, I still like her, forget naija factor sef. The fact that I like someone doesn't mean I should always see perfection, if the person fecks up, I'd talk about it.

I don't know what beef hakeem and dillish have for each other, but saying hakeem is hating on dillish cos she's not giving him attention makes me laugh. Does hakeem come across as someone who wants dillish's attention? Someone who thinks and talks about cleo every moment of his life. Nah, I doubt it.
You are clearly turning a blind eye unconsciously from facts that are laid bare before you simply because you fancy hakeem (which is very understandable).

He liked Dillish but expected her to also be doing 'all over thing' like oda gehs which she didnt and it angered him. I am a guy and I know how we vex and go all out for a lady to notice us, even if it's in a bad way.

He quickly made up another reason for biggie at the nominationsession that she is lazy and all sort. (I dont blame him for that; it is his opinion). Then Beverly tells him about Melvin liking her and he says he doesnt like her 'cos shez too PROUD. How is being lazy the same as being proud? And how is she proud? Because she doesnt 'lick the feet of King of hotness Hakeem' like others? Kslib has said it on this thread and I concur...he would choose dillish over cleo if they were outside BB house!

Hakeem should suck it up! How does such gudlukin dude continues to beef a pweety lady like that? They dont even talk! Kai!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 6:23pm On Jun 10, 2013
russello:

You mayb right kind of...
But africa has d final say.

I prefer d love of africa (who hz d final say) to d love of housemates.

IyawoTM:

The love of africa is connected to the love of a housemate. Unless the country doesn't appreciate or love their representative. If I put up housemate who happens to be from 'Z'country for a some reason, and the person gets put up for eviction or is evicted. I become a target of that country especially if that representative was loved by his or her country. Ex. Melvin obviouly doesn't have Kenya's vote for putting up their girl because she's 'loud', n I happen to like annabel.

safarigirl: add SA, Ghana and Namibia (if Maria doesn't come up) to that list, delete SL, Bolt will come up if Melvin doesn't replace with someone other than himself...dear, Melvin has more fans than Hakeem #FACT.

IyawoTM:

I'm very interested in how your #FACT can be confirmed, cos he's never been up before for this theory to be proven. That all the housemates love Melvin doesn't mean that Africa finds him interesting enough to keep around, so he should not try anything funny. Karen is still my best naija representative ever, not because of boobs, or looks. She was just real, drama n all!

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:37pm On Jun 10, 2013
sholay2011:
You are clearly turning a blind eye unconsciously from facts that are laid bare before you simply because you fancy hakeem (which is very understandable).

He liked Dillish but expected her to also be doing 'all over thing' like oda gehs which she didnt and it angered him. I am a guy and I know how we vex and go all out for a lady to notice us, even if it's in a bad way.

He quickly made up another reason for biggie at the nominationsession that she is lazy and all sort. (I dont blame him for that; it is his opinion). Then Beverly tells him about Melvin liking her and he says he doesnt like her 'cos shez too PROUD. How is being lazy the same as being proud? And how is she proud? Because she doesnt 'lick the feet of King of hotness Hakeem' like others? Kslib has said it on this thread and I concur...he would choose dillish over cleo if they were outside BB house!

Hakeem should suck it up! How does such gudlukin dude continues to beef a pweety lady like that? They dont even talk! Kai!

What I don't seem to understand is that you people think dillish is an angel and shouldn't be faulted. For crying out loud dillish nominates hakeem too. Its okay for her to and not okay for hakeem?

2-how can you be so sure hakeem would choose dillish over cleo outside bba? You think it is just about the looks for every guy? What happened to preference?

3- when did hakeem show africa that he likes dillish?

4- which other ladies are all over him in the house cos you keep insisting he's vexed cos all the other ladies are all over him except dillish.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 10, 2013
StateOfMind:

What I don't seem to understand is that you people think dillish is an angel and shouldn't be faulted. For crying out loud dillish nominates hakeem too. Its okay for her to and not okay for hakeem?

2-how can you be so sure hakeem would choose dillish over cleo outside bba? You think it is just about the looks for every guy? What happened to preference?

3- when did hakeem show africa that he likes dillish?

4- which other ladies are all over him in the house cos you keep insisting he's vexed cos all the other ladies are all over him except dillish.
I had to log into this account to like this post. It's okay for Dillish to be proud but it's not okay for Hakeem to be proud? Dillish is so over her looks just as Hakeem is, so I don't see why people are really hating on the dude.

Apart from him losing focus by drolling over Cleo, there is really no reason to hate on him. Or if you're gonna hate on him, hate on Dillish too for being a female version of him.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:52pm On Jun 10, 2013
@safari, I have watched a couple of hakeem's diary sessions and he has never mentioned that he is handsome and all the girls want him, at least not the ones I watched. The only thing I know he says apart from cleo-talk is that he feels the guys would be intimidated by him because they would think he's there to compete with them for their chics. He says he talks about cleo so that the girls would know he's a no-go area cos he's hooked already.

There was a day annabel told hakeem he's big and handsome, and hakeem was like, I don't see myself that way, I think bolt's got more good looks than I am.

Feza also once told him during their eviction week that she thinks he would be safe cos he's got good looks and girls would vote for him. He just gave her an uninterested face.

We all can not like the same person, agreed.. but hating on hakeem just because he doesn't get along with dillish is just crazy.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 6:56pm On Jun 10, 2013
watabambam:
I had to log into this account to like this post. It's okay for Dillish to be proud but it's not okay for Hakeem to be proud? Dillish is so over her looks just as Hakeem is, so I don't see why people are really hating on the dude.

Apart from him losing focus by drolling over Cleo, there is really no reason to hate on him. Or if you're gonna hate on him, hate on Dillish too for being a female version of him.
grin grin grin grin undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 7:01pm On Jun 10, 2013
kgr28: This BBA Beauty Contest, thats how it should be called, its cool for other housemates to date, but if its certaint housemates from certain country its not cool, and viewers start to curse them, nigeria voted delish cause she has a thing for marlvin, they 'nigerians'are going to deem their relationship as entertainmet should they date. Hakeem got 6 votes, in two weeks what entertainmet he gave us, other than crying for cleo for two weeks. Somethng is up with this show!! We only watching faces NOT entertainment.

So forking true. Reason not far fetched. This is because africa had the guts to evict Denzel who happened to be the salt, the pepper, the spice and the flavour of the show in the firsT week. He had 2 votes while hakeem had 6 for doing absolutely nada!

This is the cross we have to bear for 11 more weeks. In all honesty, I feel this is the most trying edition of BB ever!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:09pm On Jun 10, 2013
watabambam:

The thing tire me, even to the point of saying hakeem would choose dillish over cleo outside bba as if cleo herself is not beauty.

Bolt and dillish also nominate each other. Dillish says bolt is lazy and rude while bolt also complains about her attitude(can't remember what he says exactly), but the hate just has to be hakeem. Everything dillish does is perfect.

Hakeem is not entertaining, all he does is to gossip and drool over cleo. What does dillish do exactly that makes her better than hakeem?

I don type too much today sef. Cleo, you owe me one..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 10, 2013
i c HoH (selly) replacin natasha wt smone...but i rily wnt to see dis lady parkin out of BB hse
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 10, 2013
Natasha, Oneal and Pokello are up for eviction.

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.