Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,775,403 members, 6,611,466 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 December 2021 at 11:13 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (883) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2041772 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 28, 2013
that awkward moment when beverly looses the remaining sense she has and says

bev - i nominate elikem cos he took my junkie partner away by making him get disqualified and melvin cos he told me "what's wrong with this one self" grin

walayi; i go wunjure beverly from my TV screen grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 10:21pm On Jul 28, 2013
dmalam: I HAV A QUESTION PLS....
IF A HM IS DISQUALIFIED WILL BBA GIV HIM TRANSPORT MONEY BACK HOME?
omo u r on ur own
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:21pm On Jul 28, 2013
Seriously,elikem also has tongue controlling issues.. He dey talk like ode sometimes.. He sure has a beverly in him..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:22pm On Jul 28, 2013
People on twitter predicting that Melvin and O'neal will come up tomorrow most likely, Elikem will be HOH and he will save O'neal (as per returning the favor) how true?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 28, 2013
fashrola: omo u r on ur own
grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by shrimati(m): 10:25pm On Jul 28, 2013
Since Biggie knew they are gonna take this decision why did they evict two house mates? At least Sulu would have stayed. How I wish he could be replaced with Nando. May be he is still coming back... *winks*

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 28, 2013
safarigirl: People on twitter predicting that Melvin and O'neal will come up tomorrow most likely, Elikem will be HOH and he will save O'neal (as per returning the favor) how true?
It will never happen. He will save Melvin. It is same Oneil that did not save Selly. Elikem is surely not such a fool. Besides he is going to be up tomorrow.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:25pm On Jul 28, 2013
Oh,oh,jst tuned in,so nando has left,i cn't help bt feel pity...selly will be like"u never see anything,i go show u pepper"...who will borrow him money to go back nw?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 10:26pm On Jul 28, 2013
safarigirl: People on twitter predicting that Melvin and O'neal will come up tomorrow most likely, Elikem will be HOH and he will save O'neal (as per returning the favor) how true?
Elikem WILL NOT choose Oneal over Melvin...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:26pm On Jul 28, 2013
If owl-neal and Melvin comes up,i feel elikem will save Melvin cos of the West african thingy in as much as he wants to save owl-neal...
Inshort,nobody can bet his life on who eli will save btw the 2.. All people can do is predict...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 28, 2013
y'all should put melvin in prayer... Dillish has a jinx in her grin

she loved bolt, bolt went out
she flirted with nando, nando was evicted
she flirted with bassey, bassey got evicted
JJ fell for her and was dismissed together with other emerald's

mrs osho baba how market na? gringrin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jacintamary: 10:29pm On Jul 28, 2013
melvin, beverly and elikem will be up 2morow.
If elikem is hoh, he will save bev and put angelo.
If oneal is hoh, he will save bev and put up dillish.

Quote me if u like.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 10:29pm On Jul 28, 2013
@Iyawo
She has also said alot of things she wasn't supposed to. So the geh should remove the log from her eye first.
Elikem deserves to feel smug IMHO. Why should he tiptoe around them like he killed someone?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 28, 2013
ghanains should brace up to keep voting elikem cos oneza and bimp will keep nominating him till they leave BBA

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kosky(f): 10:30pm On Jul 28, 2013
By this time last week, there were 18 people in that house... sad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:31pm On Jul 28, 2013
ochongonoko: y'all should put melvin in prayer... Dillish has a jink in her grin

she loved bolt, bolt went out
she flirted with nando, nando was evicted
she flirted with bassey, bassey got evicted
JJ fell for her and was dismissed together with other emerald's

mrs osho baba how market na? gringrin
Melvin too get jinx

Motamma fell in ♥ - she got evicted

Maria fell for him- she got evicted

Feza fell for him- she's being tormented by Owlneal

Make Dillish pray for herself too grin

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ledi(f): 10:31pm On Jul 28, 2013
BizBloke:

Aunty Ledi,

Why you use Nando as prayer point? Why you too like, "fall down and die"?

Uncle bizbloke
YES OH
Cos When u see a problem in ur life,attack it with prayers cos when it falls down and die you have been liberated.

I only cited an example using the bba hms(nando n elikem saga) to emphasize the fact that wicked pple do not go unpunished.wen u are innocent and good the laws of nature will fight for ur cause and Our good lord will deliver you from harm's way(Elikem's safety).

That is what I wish for myself and my family

Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 28, 2013
jacintamary: melvin, beverly and elikem will be up 2morow.

Quote me if u like.

i quote you bro, beverly can NEVER come up tomorrow..who will put her up?...

Angelo?..bimp?..melvin?..elikem?...feza?... Wake up bro, that girl is covered for now
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 28, 2013
safarigirl: Melvin too get jinx

hahahaha... At least dillish has evicted more HMs with her jinx than melvin.. You cant deny that tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:34pm On Jul 28, 2013

Quote me if u like.
I have quoted u!
Why the hell would Elikem save bev over himself.
Is this a joke?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 28, 2013
IN OTHER NEWS OUR BOIZ ARE PLAYIN TABLE TENNIS.....

WE R WATCHIN THR BACK ,EVEN WEN THE ONEZAS R SCHEMIN EVIL
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 28, 2013
SHIOR!!!!!!!!! For what My guy go remember O'neal no return the favor for Selly. If the guy saves O'neal I will be so dissapointed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:37pm On Jul 28, 2013
safarigirl: Melvin too get jinx

Even Busi had something for melvin and biggy had to evict them all before she blew up the operation... Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 10:37pm On Jul 28, 2013
hahaha...
Maria gone, Bassey gone, SULU gone, Nando gonnet...
The only entertainment on BBA the chase now is ELIKEM n MELVIN ping pong matches...

Ability una wan dey watch oneza

Bar man!!!! Give me Alomo... abeg no bother, Ramadan still dey...

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:37pm On Jul 28, 2013
My top 5: Melvin, Dillish, Elikem, Bev and Angelo

Melvin and Dill will be the final 2 standing, as long as people prefer to think this girl isn't a favourite, make una fear am

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jacintamary: 10:37pm On Jul 28, 2013
ochongonoko:

i quote you bro, beverly can NEVER come up tomorrow..who will put her up?...

Angelo?..bimp?..melvin?..elikem?...feza?... Wake up bro, that girl is covered for now
'Two nigerians in the house' thing will backfire. Everyone there except melvin might nominate her. I wont even be surprised if angelo too nominate her.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 28, 2013
safarigirl:
I have quoted u!
Why the hell would Elikem save bev over himself.
Is this a joke?

he's confused gringrin..nando prolly gave him some weed before he made that comment gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 10:37pm On Jul 28, 2013

Quote me if u like.

I like
If like u say Elikem, Melvin, and Bev will be up, why would he leave himself n save Bev?...lol
I know say na mistake sha wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 10:38pm On Jul 28, 2013

Quote me if u like.

The onezas bimp cleo are the people dat Wud put up bel Mel and Eli ....now Mel dillish bev Angelo Eli Wud nominate the onezas
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 10:38pm On Jul 28, 2013
Ayab1203: Whew! Good riddance to bad rubbish! Kai Nando! Troubled soul! Na lawsuit Selly go take stab u for outside BBA! As na stabbing com dey reign for u!!!

Guyz, Selly can't do JACK!!! Sue him of what? She signed a contract which allows Housemates to say whatever to whoever(@wildchild I need your expertise).
I watched her on an entertainment show on friday where the Host asked her if she was going to sue Nando, "My mum says she is going to sue" and with her body language it was visibly written that she herself was not ready for any legal battle.
Asked why Nando made that STD comment, she said that "I think what he has is UTI(urinary tract infection) which he may/might have attracted from toilet seat *my guess is that BBA Staff may/might have told her and bound to secrecy.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 10:38pm On Jul 28, 2013
ledi:

Uncle bizbloke
YES OH
Cos When u see a problem in ur life,attack it with prayers cos when it falls down and die you have been liberated.

I only cited an example using the bba hms(nando n elikem saga) to emphasize the fact that wicked pple do not go unpunished.wen u are innocent and good the laws of nature will fight for ur cause and Our good lord will deliver you from harm's way(Elikem's safety).

That is what I wish for myself and my family

Amen.

Lol. I suspect you're a pastor's pikin/wife.

No mind me jor. Anyway, I understand your analogy though.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 28, 2013
jacintamary: 'Two nigerians in the house' thing will backfire. Everyone there except melvin might nominate her. I wont even be surprised if angelo too nominate her.

you're wrong... Bimp, angelo, melvin and elikem wont nominate and one of the onezas wont nominate her too

(1) (2) (3) ... (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.