Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (885) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2169283 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:01pm On Jul 28, 2013
Dear NLers,

SULU SULU International is Now on Twitter!!! grin smiley

Follow him @Sulupinsio. These are his inaugural tweets

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:03pm On Jul 28, 2013
megliz: Abeg Kslib park for one corner! I can't be like ghanaa patriot, forkaddict, state of mind and even you kslib who have time to open numerous accounts. One ban is enough. No come provoke me. I willyyyyy Curssseee
For the records,i only have one extra account and everybody knows me with that handle.. That goes to show you how transparent i am...
I cant be like you who comes here crying like a hyena when i get banned...
Nonsense...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:03pm On Jul 28, 2013
sholay2011:
Dear, calm down...ignore her. *Gives her a glass of chilled juice* grin

Lol..that accusation caught me off guard. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 28, 2013
safarigirl: okay

Who will vote Angelo?

Bots, Zam, SA

Dill- Namibia, Ethiopia and Malawi
Bev- Nil
Elikem- Ghana, Zim
Melvin- Nigeria, SL, Angola and ROA (both by virtue of always voting the favored Nigerian in EVERY BBA)

Countries like Kenya, TZ and Uganda remain unaffiliated and could be anyone's game (Dillish)

I'm saying this because Nigerians prefer to vote sentimentally rather than strategically. If this trend continues: Melvin, Elikem, Angelo, Dill and Bev will make top 5 (I do wish Cleo could be there)

With your analysis fa, you've made it clear Dillish has a better chance of winning than Melvin because the "unaffiliated group" will most likely go to Dillish. However you wanna put it, your top 5 is less than likely to make Melvin the winner.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:05pm On Jul 28, 2013
Several weeks ago in Bolt's days in the game. When he and a few of the housemates spent the bulk of their time playing cards, many peeps on here criticised the idea of playing cards instead of entertaining africa.

Fast forward to several weeks later. 2 guys spend virtually 25 hrs per day playing table tennis instead of entertaining africa but no one is criticising them. It suddenly seems okay for africa to watch 2 bloody amateurs playing games all day. Yall know why?

Melvin is involved. SMH. How convenient it is to keep shifting the goal post in the same game

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:06pm On Jul 28, 2013
kejihbeau:
We are cool then *smiles*
do you stay in abuja?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by maygal: 11:06pm On Jul 28, 2013
Dannyxy: Please anybody here that knows hw to reach biggie should tell him to take nando to a doctor...forget bba,a very disturbed young man is being released into the society,i knw what am saying
The dude is abt to board d available flight 2 Tanzanian..he's no longer biggie's responsibility
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 11:06pm On Jul 28, 2013
Agbgift: I feel Bimp is going to recruit cleo to join d oneza's group. Jst saying.

She won't. She hates Oneza too much, dey dn't even communicate. She's caught them several times gossiping about her n even told Biggie. But unfortunately she didn't nominate them but rather she strategically nominates Melvin n Bev to increase her chance of winning.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:08pm On Jul 28, 2013
safarigirl: Dear NLers,

SULU SULU International is Now on Twitter!!! grin smiley

Follow him @Sulupinsio. These are his inaugural tweets

oh my ribs?..are you serious.. ? Lmao
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 28, 2013
IyawoTM:

She won't. She hates Oneza too much, dey dn't even communicate. She's caught them several times gossiping about her n even told Biggie. But unfortunately she didn't nominate them but rather she strategically nominates Melvin n Bev to increase her chance of winning.
I actually hope cleo makes it to the finale.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 1ndidi2(f): 11:09pm On Jul 28, 2013
They tryna make me go2 rehab, but I won't goo gooo!

I just wanna go back 2 da house cos imm gonna miss some peeps, I know I'm depressed

But I say noo noo

Else wen I come back they will know ooo

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:10pm On Jul 28, 2013
fork adict: Several weeks ago in Bolt's days in the game. When he and a few of the housemates spent the bulk of their time playing cards, many peeps on here criticised the idea of playing cards instead of entertaining africa.

Fast forward to several weeks later. 2 guys spend virtually 25 hrs per day playing table tennis instead of entertaining africa but no one is criticising them. It suddenly seems okay for africa to watch 2 bloody amateurs playing games all day. Yall know why?

Melvin is involved. SMH. How convenient it is to keep shifting the goal post in the same game
Huh? This your fight against Melvin is becoming funny and childish.. Just look at what you just typed... Lmao!!
Its ok to not like Melvin but guy your reasons are just **pukes**..
Abi na you be dat guy wey Melvin sleep with in GF?.. Ekene,is that you?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by megliz(f): 11:11pm On Jul 28, 2013
Kslib:
For the records,i only have one extra account and everybody knows me with that handle.. That goes to show you how transparent i am...
I cant be like you who comes here crying like a hyena when i get banned...
Nonsense...
#talks2self# IGNORE.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 11:11pm On Jul 28, 2013
The reaction in Ghana after Nando got HAD.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:11pm On Jul 28, 2013
IyawoTM:

I will be mad at her if she nominates mel and bev tomorrow again. She needs to stop 'respecting' oneal and nominate him. He is no longer the 'brother' she used to know. She should nominate onezas who are enemies at the moment and maybe bev using the excuse of she's never been up. But melvin? I wouldn't like it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 11:12pm On Jul 28, 2013
Hehehe...the stewpid nigga was talking abt street sense, is this ur street sense...see how the slowpoke was shaking...fake azz silly nigga...laughing out loud
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mike404(m): 11:13pm On Jul 28, 2013
WHAT'S THE UPDATE GUYS
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:14pm On Jul 28, 2013
maygal:
The dude is abt to board d available flight 2 Tanzanian..he's no longer biggie's responsibility
yeah,dahz true,but he could still help though,afterall bba is all about society
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kejihbeau(f): 11:14pm On Jul 28, 2013
Dannyxy: do you stay in abuja?
Yea
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:15pm On Jul 28, 2013
megliz: #talks2self# IGNORE.
Very good!!! Nxt time dnt spew rubbish..
##shoe get size###
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:16pm On Jul 28, 2013
Mariarocks:

With your analysis fa, you've made it clear Dillish has a better chance of winning than Melvin because the "unaffiliated group" will most likely go to Dillish. However you wanna put it, your top 5 is less than likely to make Melvin the winner.
U obviously don't understand the post.
I said becos of Sentiments Dillish will be in the top 5...since Nigerians are very sentimental.
In my dream top 5 tho it would be cleo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 28, 2013
PLEASE WHO HAS NANDO'S TWITTER HANDLE,
I NID IT URGENTLY!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by megliz(f): 11:18pm On Jul 28, 2013
tongue Next please...
Kslib:
Very good!!! Nxt time dnt spew rubbish..
##shoe get size###
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:18pm On Jul 28, 2013
safarigirl:
U obviously don't understand the post.
I said becos of Sentiments Dillish will be in the top 5...since Nigerians are very sentimental.
In my dream top 5 tho it would be cleo

How will nigerian sentiments push dillish to top 5?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:19pm On Jul 28, 2013
kejihbeau:
Yea
is your name morenikeji?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:19pm On Jul 28, 2013
kejihbeau:
We are cool then *smiles*
Ok then**smiles**
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:21pm On Jul 28, 2013
Angelo::: The dj just played the songs like a playlist.. When he started playing,everybody was hoping he wasnt from their country... Lwkmd!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 11:21pm On Jul 28, 2013
StateOfMind:

Abeg help me ask her oo. Sentiments ko, continents ni. Dillish won't just be in the top 5...she wud be a contender for the prize IJN grin.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 11:22pm On Jul 28, 2013
Somebody shud ans me na....wot wz biggie reason of given Elikem a Strike?....@kslib, @safarigirl, @SOM, or anybody ans pls
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:22pm On Jul 28, 2013
dmalam: PLEASE WHO HAS NANDO'S TWITTER HANDLE,
I NID IT URGENTLY!

www.twitter.com/ammynando
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by omonime: 11:22pm On Jul 28, 2013
weather melvin dey boring or not let me tell you know melvin is winning cos GOD Ordained it to be so. it has been revealed to me that he won. so watch out and let GOD'S WILL BE DONE. believe it or not dillish wont make top 5. the next time she is up, she will be meeting stephen. the WINNER OF BBA8 IS MELVIN ODUAH. make una no vex for the person wey GOD don smile on.have a lovely nite and lets celebrate the shameful exit of ponbe ponbe (those pple sharpening knives). he can do that to raise money to pay off his debts when he gets to u.s

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 28, 2013
StateOfMind:

Ask am oh

(1) (2) (3) ... (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.