Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos (22984 Views)

Ini Edo Slams Critics Of Her AMVCA Dress,shares Stunning Pics / Donjazzy Tweets At Olamide Following Kanye West & Wizkhalifa Beef / Missy Elliot Tweets At Lil Kesh Being The Shoki Dance Originator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by Flirtyfemi: 5:13pm On May 25, 2013
Lol!
Gbogbo Bigz geh - Eniola Badmus actually shared this photo of hers during the week and it went viral in seconds.
Trust Nigerians, they reacted to the photo with some funny comments. Eniola Badmus has a message for her critics, read her reply (tweet) below:

[img]http://4.bp..com/-yPlcTnBbRvQ/UaDEIKuN41I/AAAAAAAAAzE/Sf2ziukTgnc/s1600/eni-764899.png[/img]

http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/05/should-i-commit-suicide-cos-im-big.html

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by SURYSuri(f): 11:13pm On May 25, 2013
She doesn't have to commit suicide but get committed to the gym.

5 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by bobthebuilder99(m): 11:52pm On May 25, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-yPlcTnBbRvQ/UaDEIKuN41I/AAAAAAAAAzE/Sf2ziukTgnc/s320/eni-764899.png[/img]

There is a difference between "big and beautiful" and just being overweight.

Juliet Ibrahim is what most men mean when they think about sexy thick girls.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-zb9s-w6yypI/UW5WuBsvWlI/AAAAAAAAqNc/WUgNhbMeayk/s1600/Lunch-With-Juliet-Ibrahim-35.jpg[/img]

She has shape! This other one has arms bigger than her legs.

3 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by 2BABA4LYF: 12:52am On May 26, 2013
Me no mind to hlp dig d place o,nd visit d website......
Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by anonymous6(f): 1:23am On May 26, 2013
bobthebuilder99: [img]http://4.bp..com/-yPlcTnBbRvQ/UaDEIKuN41I/AAAAAAAAAzE/Sf2ziukTgnc/s320/eni-764899.png[/img]

There is a difference between "big and beautiful" and just being overweight.

Juliet Ibrahim is what most men mean when they think about sexy thick girls.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-zb9s-w6yypI/UW5WuBsvWlI/AAAAAAAAqNc/WUgNhbMeayk/s1600/Lunch-With-Juliet-Ibrahim-35.jpg[/img]

She has shape! This other one has arms bigger than her legs.

c/s 100%
I would use the world obese or overweight for Eniola and curvy and thick for Juliet

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by gluv01(f): 2:08am On May 26, 2013
Whatever, if she likes her weight, why the criticism?
Some might say she is just saying and it means the opposite, let her be biko.

Juliet and Toolz are thick, bold and beautiful, yes. So what
She is trying hard to fit in to what the society wants, she has lost some weight. Of course the criticisms won't stop but the criticizers should limit their comments please.
It's more like bullying per say. Mass cyber bullying on one person.

10 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by fuckluv(f): 3:41am On May 26, 2013
No one is asking u to commit suicide but u need to lose some pounds! See ur arms alone like 20 pple own join togeda angry

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by hadeytee: 12:18pm On May 26, 2013
Comments like these MR. Fuckluv is wot drives plus sized women to go do surgeries, what exactly is ur problem ? Who cares about what you think of her arm or her thighs! She's not perfect neither are u Mr, so shush your mouth if the only thing you can do is criticise her rather than encourage her to loose more pounds

7 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by Teegurlee(f): 1:10pm On May 26, 2013
fuckluv: No one is asking u to commit suicide but u need to lose some pounds! See ur arms alone like 20 pple own join togeda angry
Does her size affect u in anyway? If no,kindly exit thread and quit taking panadol for her headache.

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by dominique(f): 2:27pm On May 26, 2013
But what type of swimsuit do you expect someone like Mellisa Macarthy to wear? Or she's not suppose go hit the pool cos of her size?
If she's ok with her weight, fine. But if the weight constitute some health risk, she should shed some. Not everybody can be slim
Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by fuckluv(f): 4:33pm On May 26, 2013
hadeytee: Comments like these MR. Fuckluv is wot drives plus sized women to go do surgeries, what exactly is ur problem ? Who cares about what you think of her arm or her thighs! She's not perfect neither are u Mr, so shush your mouth if the only thing you can do is criticise her rather than encourage her to loose more pounds
Pls take a chill pill. I'm simply saying that she should always try to use the gym. No one is chasing her to go for body lift, the gym at least helps. Also, u can make ur opinion known without recourse to insultive words. It reeks of ill-mannerism.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by fuckluv(f): 4:41pm On May 26, 2013
Tee-gurlee.:

Does her size affect u in anyway? If no,kindly exit thread and quit taking panadol for her headache.
Does my post affect u in anyway? If no, then i'm right after u and quit getting deranged over someone's post.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by Omobarca: 5:11pm On May 26, 2013
She is obese and she doesn't know you. Here you are fit and talking about her. Of what use is ur damn fitness? Dude, go get a better life, not everyone desires a fit body.

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by hadeytee: 6:34pm On May 26, 2013
@fuckluv, really a chill pill? You should take a handful too you know. Am ill mannered uh? Says the guy or girl whatever, who insulted a woman just because she's Fat. What's this world turning into? Who told you she's not working out! You really are a piece of work

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by fuckluv(f): 7:42pm On May 26, 2013
hadeytee: @fuckluv, really a chill pill? You should take a handful too you know. Am ill mannered uh? Says the guy or girl whatever, who insulted a woman just because she's Fat. What's this world turning into? Who told you she's not working out! You really are a piece of work
U are what u wrote. Is it an insult to opined that she should hit the gym? Obviously u have comprehension problem. Now if my post upset u this much, jst simply ignore and don't give urself a heart attack over nothing. I hate engaging in useless arguments!

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by Nobody: 1:53am On May 27, 2013
[size=13pt]Last time I checked, swimming is cardiovascular exercise. In fact, it's the best kind of exercise someone with her body could do, as running or walking will strain her joints. Maybe she's already trying to lose weight.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by cfours: 2:31am On May 27, 2013
you will notice that most of the hater comments come from guys. most of them are probably have potbellies bigger than two of her arms combined.
Eniola Badmus, pls do you. Not every woman will be slim or look like 21yr old.
I enjoy your acting. you're a great actress and that's what matters most.
try to be healthy. but do it for yourself not to please some fools. ur worth is not in your looks but in ur well being.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 30, 2013
Im against obesity, but I like this girl sha. I enjoy her confidence.

But girl, go and slim down please. Obesity is not good for one's health.
Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 30, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Last time I checked, swimming is cardiovascular exercise. In fact, it's the best kind of exercise someone with her body could do, as running or walking will strain her joints. Maybe she's already trying to lose weight.[/size]

We see her posing o
She wasnt swimming my dear
She's not about that life
Fat bytches dont float, they sink
Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by Lilimax(f): 4:51pm On May 30, 2013
Eniola, kindly hit the gym to tone down your bingo wings.
It will do you more good smiley smiley
Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by freecocoa(f): 4:54pm On May 30, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

We see her posing o
She wasnt swimming my dear
She's not about that life
Fat bytches dont float, they sink
Ya crazy ya know. grin

@ Topic, its not just about loving yourself the way you are Eny, its also about helping yourself stay healthy, confidence is good but please don't forget obesity is deadly, if you are working on your weight(which I think you are) then keep it up and ignore negative comments.
Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 30, 2013
Kindly head to the gym and burn some fat even Monique has lost some pound !
Re: Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos by Ruq: 4:56pm On May 30, 2013
She should have left us to make the 'beautiful' decision

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr 2kay Sues Eko Hotel For N500 Million After He Got Robbed And Beaten / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & Wife, Cynthia Celebrate 3rd Traditional Wedding Anniversary / Charlyboy At The Crowning Of Face Of Culture In Nigeria 2015 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.